Mario Party 7
2 (9.1%)
Mario Party Advance
0 (0%)
They're all great!
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Print

Author Topic: Best (I mean, least bad) Mario Party  (Read 12532 times)

« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2005, 08:06:41 PM »
Nintendo GameCube (I hate saying GCN)
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2005, 09:38:53 PM »
Mario Party 3 and 4 are the best games of all time!!!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 09:42:56 PM by Khold »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2005, 11:39:21 PM »
I really like 3, and I also own 2.  #3 is where they had some of the best innovations with the Duel mode and the Party Mode, Game Guy mini games (even though I hate them).
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2005, 04:13:25 PM »
Okay!  You guys ready to see my draft of the board?  I finally scanned it so now you can tell me how ugly it is.  And don't mind all the faint marks behind it because that's just stuff I erased when I didn't like it.  The board has no spaces on it now--just the paths for the spaces-- but if enough people like the draft I can quickly and painlessly trace the board, add the spaces, and then scan it and upload it here.  Otherwise I'll add/subtract things and try again.  But I would just like to start the game so we have something to improve later. 

Few more final notes.  The left oval will have an item store that is farther away from the exit of the oval.  The right circle makes you go around forever until you land on a ? space and go somewhere else (but there's enough of them to get you out soon).  Now behold... the monstrosity that is my board!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 04:16:47 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2005, 05:21:14 PM »
1 was OK, but it was amost impossible to play without shedding some of your skin. 2 was really fun. 3 ticked me off because Millennium Star kept laughing at me. 4 was OK, too. 5 was pretty good, it probably would place silver next to MP2.

I haven't played 6 and 7 yet. So much for my "promise to buy all of the Mario Parties".
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2005, 11:24:19 AM »
I bought MP1, and it was good enough for me

« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2005, 12:08:01 AM »
Y_Rex, I'd like to withdraw my name and maybe help out in different ways. I designed a map a long time ago, should I post it?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2005, 01:42:46 AM »
I had this one idea about a Mario party style game with the Peanuts characters.  I even designed a board for it.

« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2005, 11:14:30 AM »
Y_Rex, I'd like to withdraw my name and maybe help out in different ways. I designed a map a long time ago, should I post it?

Yes to both.  I won't force you to play if you don't want to (how could I in the first place?) and I want to see all ideas before I choose the right board and start the game (but, like I always say, only show the board if you want to).  I just hope that enough people will want to play and that I can start it in time before my Christmas break is over.  But if it doesn't happen... there's always summer.  Or never.  I can live with that.

Every time I see the words Y_Rex I can't help but see some kind of strange face in the Y_R.

Jman: Could I see that board too?  But only if you wanna. 
Charlie Brown jumps to hit the dice block, Lucy pulls it away, and poor ol' Charlie lands on his back!  Charlie Brown gets mad and duels Lucy for all her coins, only to lose in a football kicking mini-game!  Oh the humanity.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 11:18:02 AM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2005, 12:49:46 PM »
Wait a second!  What just happened?  There were some posts below my previous post and they just disappeared.  Did someone erase those posts because of the person who was acting immature?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2006, 02:31:16 PM »
It's kind of funny, instead of Bowser, for my Peanuts board, since no one in that universe is truly evil, I used Dogkiller, a crazy character that my brother created.  if I ever get a scanner or something, I will place that picture on here.

Print