Print

Author Topic: More modern dreams.  (Read 20512 times)

« on: January 03, 2006, 04:53:23 PM »
I have been having dreams like every night since school started in September, and remebering them.  Here you can keep a dream log, and have other people interpret them if you want, its an old art called Oneiromacy.  I'll start with the semi dream I had this morning...

Jan 3 somewhere between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m
                                        It was a 2 hour delay this morning so I got to sleep in an extra hour,  although my alarm was not set, I did not want to set it, and I did not want to sleep past 7:30.  I was in a half sleep state where I could see the digital alrm clock, but somehow I was still in dream mode, and I looked out my window (my window is close to my bed and my alarm clock is on the sill, so it was like I just looked up a little from looking at my alarm clock).  And this person was floating in a clearsh pinkish bubble, and they were sitting in it holding their knees, and had black eyes, but still looked like a human.

You can tell me what you think or interpret my dream if you like.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 02:40:19 PM »
Wow, no-one cares, but anyways, I'll just keep explaining.  Had no dreams lastnight, which kinda sucked.  This weird thing happened last night, I was so hot and I couldnt get to sleep I just kept tossing and turning, untill I like halfslept the whole night.  Then I woke up this morning, like every other morning.  I take a shower, get dressed, take my pills, pour my cereal, then sit and watch the local news.  I'm watching and this one news cast comes on saying this one girl has died over the night.  It is a girl from my religous ed class, she's been battling cancer for the last few months.  I didnt really know her that well, but still, the fact that I saw her and interacted with her before is just creepy.  I'm still kinda freaked out.  Even though I didnt know her as well as everyone else did in my religous ed class, I still feel really bad.

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 06:17:08 PM »
Jan 4, around I dont remember
                   I had a dream that I was at kohl's looking for this khaki jacket that I wanted.  And I couldn't find one that fit right, so we were there like half the day looking for one.  All of a sudden I see my school counciler wearing my army jacket that I like, but I dont even care that he took it.  All of a sudden I see this rack of the exact jacket I want, all my size, and the sign says 1cent each!  I rush towards the rack, and when I get there it suddenly dissapears.  And I'm like thinking to myself "Just my luck..."

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 03:16:34 PM »
Jan 5, around, I have no clue
                    I had a dream I was at this resturaunt inside a humungus tree.  I see this kid ( the kid from the show Home Improvement, the blonde haired one)  and he has all these little brothers, like 7 of then, but all of them are 2 years apart from eachother.  And the oldest is eating a burrito.  And thats the end of that part.  Then I';m on the school bus on my way home in the middle of winter, on the wrong bus and they drop me off at this house thats for sale, and I go in it, and everything is in there, but it is all brand new.  My parents come in somehow they knew where I was, and I touch this lgither, and I hear this thumping sound, and there is a modern day battle feild in the back yard. Then I'm at my house, and this kid I knew from Ireland was there, I havent seen him like since 7th grade.  And he's like appoligizing for acting like an idiot the last time he was here, so everything was cool, but then he started freaking out because he thought this stuffed animal rabbit was alive.  It was all limp and stuff but it had human eyes and they would move

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 04:17:26 PM »
Come on, someone atleast post something....

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 04:35:01 PM »
Ummmm...cool? I've had some pretty weird dreams too, but I don't ever remember something like a floating bubble.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 05:14:28 PM »
I had a dream I was spending my Christmas money on stuff I wanted... I couldn't find PMTTYD though, for ome reason. I rarely remember any of them though.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 08:19:54 PM »
THats a tough part, you really have to harness that power...

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2006, 03:02:45 PM »
Jan 6, somewhere around, I dont know
               Yeah, I had a dream my dad neede to go out and buy something like milk in the morning, and my mom was yelling at him, and I said some thing sarcastic , and he said "Well, why dont you go out and buy it?"  So I did, and I got lost and I was lost untill night, and I wandered into this feild where epople were setting off fireworks.  Then me and my mom were at a bookstore, I was looking for a book.  She wanted me to read this one stupid book, but I saw this Mario novel I wanted to read (neat huh?).  And she was getting all mad and nagging on me, then I was dreraming about what the book was about.  It was like Labyrinth with a Mario twist.  Then thats the end.

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 06:14:09 PM »
January 8, somewhere in the morning
                          This dream I had was awesome, so here it is.  I'm in the city, and I go to this china shop, that sells mystical thing, and I steal this one dragon thing I really wanted that brings you good fortune, but I didnt see the one WARNING sticker it had on it saying that it would make your zany thoughts come true.  So it warped me into a reverse reality, where I was a bounty hunter, of orcs, yes, its true, I hunted orcs for cash!  I was on my one journy in the feilds of a foreign place just slaying these puny orcs to get to the mother load.  I get to the place this one orc lives and he is out doing whatever orcs do on their free time.  He has a big charpit in the middle of his living room.  and there is this clean slate of metal in there that I wanted, because it would serve good to cook food on, on my long journy back to collect my earnings.  so I get it, but his dig would not stop bothering me.  And I am on the really nice front poarch, and the big moma orc just got home from the day, and I hear this sound, it is far away, but getting closer.  ITS MY RADIO!  Yes, I could hear the radio I left on before I went to sleep, and suddenly, its clear, I am in a dream!  Everything gets in wicked technicolor bright, I could see eveything in perfect detail.  So, in my own will and knowledge, I run and jump off the porche and start to fly, yes fly!  suddenly, I see orcs down in the feild, so I say to myself that it would be nice if I could kill them without going down there, knowing that they were in my dream.  So suddenly my finger starts shooting out bullets.  YAY, I just had a VERY LUCID DREAM!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2006, 08:30:54 PM »
Wow, you must consume much Vitamin B6 to remember so many of your dreams.  I'm usually waking up wondering if I actually fell asleep!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 05:33:43 PM »
o_0
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 05:45:11 PM »
The other night, I dreamed I had ring-tailed lemur ears and tail. When I woke up... I still had them. I still have them now. *huggles tail*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 05:47:55 PM »
The other night, I dreamed I had ring-tailed lemur ears and tail. When I woke up... I still had them. I still have them now. *huggles tail*
* MaxVance starts laughing
Er... Why do I find this funny?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 05:57:14 PM »
Prob'ly 'cuz you find the fact of a human having animal ears and tail funny. Tokyo MewMew would prob'ly crack you up and make you rotfl then.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print