Poll

What's your favorite MAJOR female in the Mario series?

Peach
44 (43.1%)
Daisy
28 (27.5%)
Toadette
9 (8.8%)
Dixie
8 (7.8%)
Birdo
13 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Print

Author Topic: Favorite Female?  (Read 16349 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 10:04:18 PM »
Toadette is so adorable during her final scene.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2006, 10:12:12 PM »
At first I thought this was going to be a poll for Favorite Female Fungi Forum member, and was going to mention that I was a member of the now disbanded Sapphira Fan Club.  Now that I know better I said it anyway.

I could have simply voted for Peach, but since I've been playing SPP I will now very enthusiastically vote PEACH!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2006, 10:21:44 PM »
I chose Peach because of her personality.

If I could choose any, I would pick Vivian, because she reminds me of myself sometimes.

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 10:22:59 PM »
At first I thought this was going to be a poll for Favorite Female Fungi Forum member, and was going to mention that I was a member of the now disbanded Sapphira Fan Club.  Now that I know better I said it anyway.

I could have simply voted for Peach, but since I've been playing SPP I will now very enthusiastically vote PEACH!
Sorry for the DP, but what's SPP?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2006, 10:24:49 PM »
Super Princess Peach.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2006, 10:26:56 PM »
At first I thought this was going to be a poll for Favorite Female Fungi Forum member.
That's exactly what I thought at first too! (That kind o f tempts me to make one ........)
I'm a horrible person.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2006, 10:28:23 PM »
Meh...but think of the forumer who would be in last place in that poll. Wouldn't make them feel very good.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2006, 10:29:44 PM »
Yeah, but still every girl should be voted for at least once, so that wouldn't be too bad.
I'm a horrible person.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 02:39:59 PM »
Maybe there could be a poll on the best female Mario Kart kart! Wait, the karts (not the characters) do have genders, right?

I think Bowser's is a girl because he's quite the ladies' man.
every

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2006, 02:41:43 PM »
Oh, no...
Most Wishy-Washy

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2006, 03:24:44 PM »
I thought the same thing as Luigison when I first saw this. I voted for Birdo and Peach. Peach only because you kind of have to, and Birdo because of the sweet bow.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2006, 03:28:47 PM »
I've even changed my avatar to my favorite female Mario character. ;D
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2006, 05:56:59 PM »
i love peach and toadette. i don't know why. todette's a darling little thing and it made me so sad to see her run away cry8ing after you got the ultra hammer in PMTTYD :( peach is one that you cant help loving :)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2006, 09:16:43 PM »
I chose because Peach because... er... yeah... I chose Peach. 

BUT if there were more options, I would piiick.... Vivian or Goombella.  Why?  Goombella is smart and has gotta little SPUNK in 'er!!  *Clears throat*  Yeah.  And Vivian is just all.... mysterious and like.... woahhh.... where are her eyes?  Ooooooh.... Ya know?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 09:19:13 PM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2006, 10:24:26 PM »
i think goombella has got it all and i like vivian's attacks. she's like so cute. i wouldnt mind looking like her if i was a shadow siren
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print