Print

Author Topic: What Movies are you watching?  (Read 12802 times)

« on: February 20, 2006, 10:11:40 PM »
Here's my topic! We can post here about the latest movie we've watched and all about it!

I've watched Simon Birtch. It was rated PG but it should've got a PG-13. I'll edit my post later and give more detail cause I'm gonna get in trouble if I don't!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 10:50:03 PM »
The last movie I watched was Stargate. It was made in 1994.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 12:05:22 AM »
I watched Brokeback Mountain this morning. Pretty good movie, even if the ending was brutal.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 12:57:27 AM »
Ah, Stargate. Cool music, different enemy than used in SG-1. I, personally, like the symbiotes better.

The most recent movie I watched was Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Wererabbit while I was babysitting my sister. There were plenty of laughs.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 01:04:50 AM »
Wait a minute, this is in the wrong board!
Oh well, the last movie I watched was Charlie and the Cocolate Factory (new). The last movie I saw for the first time was, in fact, Wallace and Gromit, during the Valentine's Day party at school. It was a lot better than I expected.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2006, 01:13:59 AM »
If I recall correctly, the last film I saw in the movies was "Fun with Dick and Jane". I liked it, it was good.
Other recent movies I saw:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Weatherman
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

I plan on going to see Cars on my last day of classes.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 04:08:55 AM »
Ah, Stargate. Cool music, different enemy than used in SG-1. I, personally, like the symbiotes better.

Uh... what? Different enemy? In Stargate the enemy is: a Goa'uld. In Stargate SG-1 the (main) enemy(ies) is: a Goa'uld?

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 08:12:39 AM »
Okay, movies I've seen recently(by that I mean in the last month)...

-Corpse Bride. Funny, bordering on creepy.
-March of the Penguins. If you like penguins, you gotta check it. It's cute beyond belief.
-Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. It's really, REALLY funny.
-Eight Below. Saw it this weekend and I loved it. There's this scary part with a leapord seal, but other then that, it's great. I cried when two of the dogs died.
-Curious George. Yeah, I know what you're gonna say. "You're too old to watch that kinda stuff." No, I'm not. You're never too old to watch a good family-friendly movie.

And that's it.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 09:16:45 AM »
Pink Panther. I have to say it was really funny, but it got pretty suggestive.
I'm a horrible person.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2006, 11:41:38 AM »
Last movie I saw was Batman Begins. Before that, Underworld: Evolution. Before that... I don't remember.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2006, 12:23:32 PM »
The last movie I saw in theaters was King Kong. I was about to say it pwns, but that would be too juvenile. It's just really really good. Better than the original, in fact, and not just because of the special effects.
every

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 01:07:37 PM »
I cried when two of the dogs died.
Well thanks for spoiling it for me.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 01:14:52 PM »
Lizard Dude: Don't you remember? The bobdy-inhabiting species in the movie Stargate looked more like Asgard than the Goa'uld we know now. Or used to know.

Edit: I was going to change that typo, but it reminded me of Luigison's borken.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2006, 01:20:07 PM »
I watched The Sixth Sense two days ago.  I like that movie, I don't care what anyone else says.  I also watched Clue once everyday for the previous three days.  I don't plan on watching it today...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2006, 02:55:39 PM »
Hmm... I think the last movie I saw was Clue, as well. Before that, Kate and Leopold, which I actually liked, despite not being a "chick-flick" person. I saw these movies over Christmas break.

In theaters, the last movie I can think of that I saw was War of the Worlds (loved it), which I saw over the summer.

Yes, I don't watch movies very often. I spend too much time online to. XD
Rarely do I ever just sit down and watch a movie, even though there are lots of movies I'd like to see. The only times I do so are when I'm with friends or something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print