Print

Author Topic: Spys and Sleepovers  (Read 6486 times)

« on: March 18, 2006, 03:47:35 AM »
Oh hi everybody! This is my first fanfic. I wrote it, about, lets say the beginning of this year and I just made this chapter. It is rated PG, for it has nothing inappropriate in it. A sleepover/spy SSBM fanfic. Enjoy!!!

CHAPTER 1

One day, Princess Peach Toadstool was taking a walk in her garden.

"What a beautiful day it is!" she said as she allowed herself to collapse into her flowerbed. Suddenly, she heard giggles. She looked around cautiously, as she was surprised. She saw her best friends: Princess Zelda of Hyrule, Princess Daisy of Sarasaland, and Samas Aran, a bounty hunter from space, who just happened to know how to kick butt.

"What's up?" said Daisy. "Having a good time speaking aloud to yourself? Tee hee!"

Peach blushed a rosy pink. "I was enjoying myself!" Peach said defensively, still blushing.

"So what have you been up to these days in this ol' castle?" asked Zelda.

"Same'o, same'o" said Peach playfully. "Just trying to avoid Bowser!" Everyone laughed.

Meanwhile, Link was strolling around the Mushroom Kingdom. He had come for sightseeing and maybe a little training with Mario.

"What should I do?" he said to himself. "Go visit Peach or something..."

He blushed at the thought of it. He liked Peach. A lot. Her beautiful blond hair, pretty face, pink lips, blue eyes,...Link could describe Peach in a million words. She was smart and had spunk and was brave and pretty strong. But of course Peach didn't know this. He got lightheaded just thing of her. Then he heard someone laugh at him. It was Roy.

"Whatcha doin' daydreaming?" asked Roy.

Roy had fiery red hair and a very boyish face. He had the face of a 10 year old but the voice and body of an 18 year old.

"Hey Roy!" said Link, his blond hair blowing in the wind around his face. "How you been?"

Roy gave Link a face that said 'Don't try to change the subject'.

Link blushed a deep red and said, very defensively "I do not!"

"Yes, you do!" said Roy! " I heard you daydreaming. Your thoughts were being said, not thought in your head. Better be a little more careful next time you think of Peach, aye?"

Link was angry. He hadn't wanted anyone to know about his big crush on Nintendo Land's most famous princess.

"Don't tell anyone!" said Link, pleadingly. "It would ruin me!"

"Well, I HAVE seen your little hole in the wall. We were room mates and all."

At this, Link almost passed out. No one knew about his secret little space. It was a little space dedicated to Peach. Doing different things at the Smash Bros. Tournament. He especially loved her taunt. As Link came back to reality, he heard Roy make a deal.

"If you go on a spying trip with us, I'll clear my head of it." said Roy.

"Oooh! Where we gonna go!?!" asked Link, excited, as he loved spy trips.

"Dig this: The girls, Zelda, Samas, and Peach, are having a sleepover tonight at Peach's castle and we are gonna spy on their little games and secrets!" Roy said slyly.

Link was horrified. He thought the fact of himself spying on Peach was horrific, sneaky, and cruel. But since he didn't want Peach to know of his affection for her, he agreed.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 10:11:00 AM by pt_peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 03:49:02 AM »
CHAPTER 2

"This sleepovers gonna be a blast!" said Samus. She had taken off of her spacesuit and put on her blue outfit. Samas had blond hair and a very nice figure.

"I brought popcorn, soda, ice cream, candy bars, candy, sugar sticks, candy canes, peppermints, gum, altoids, candy, candy, and more candy!!!" said Zelda, rather excitedly.

Peach flashed her Hylian princess friend a rather worried look. "Don't you think we will gain, say, about 5 pounds each tonight, from all this stuff?" Peach was still looking worried.

"Who cares! It's girls night tonight." said Daisy, while twirling her hair on a finger. "We can work it off tomorrow at the Smash Tournament." Daisy then started bringing out her suitcase.

"Look girls." said Daisy. "Just take a look at what's inside my suitcase!"

All the girls went to take a look.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Daisy: HAhahhahhahha! YOu guys fell for the fake little ugly snake!
Samus: I didn't fall for it! *she shivers* I was just screaming cause Peach was screaming!
Peach: Yeah right.
Zelda: Don't you EVER scare me again like that, you hear?!??!?! *she is shaking*
Peach: Zelda, dear. *comforts Zelda* Don't take it so far. Daisy was only joking.
Daisy: Sorry Zel. I didn't know it would scare you that bad.
Zelda: I'm afraid of snakes.
Samus: Well, anywaaaaaaay, let's set up!

The girls start setting up for the sleepover. Samus brings out the plastic sheets while Zelda hauls a bag of junk food over to it. Peach starts setting up the sleeping bags, when suddenly she remembers something.

"THE MOVIES!!!!" said Peach really loudly, going hysterical very suddenly. "WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BRING THE MOVIES???

"Not I." said Zelda, Samus, and Daisy, in unison.

"WHO'S GONNA GET THE MOVIES?!??!? WE CAN'T HAVE A SLEEPOVER WITHOUT MOVIES!" said the hysterical Peach, running in a circle around the room.

"We could ask one of the guys to deliver it for us!" said Daisy, grinning.

"No way." said Peach, suddenly calming down. "I'm gonna go get them myself. Any way’s, someone ALSO forgot the games." And with that, Peach started off for the video store, BlockSmasher.

And now, for the guys part...

"And so tonight, we'll sneak onto Peach's castle grounds and spy on the girls!" said Roy, smirking at a nervous Link. All the guy smashers were at their clubhouse. On the outside of their clubhouse, it said "SMASHER GUYS ONLY! NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!!"

"This'a will be fun!" said Luigi and Mario, in unison.

"Lot's so fun!" agreed Marth. "So when do we leave for the castle of thy royal princess?"

"Right- no, after one of us goes to the video store for after our stakeout! It'll be to late to go there when we get back."

"I volunteer Link." said Captain Falcon. And before Link could protest, everyone voted that he should go.

"I'll see you all when I get back." said Link, not so full of enthusiasm.

At the video store...

*loudspeaker booming so loud that everyone jumps* Welcome to BlockSmasher! Where you can get all of your game and movie-watching needs!

Link walked into the video store and looked around. He had forgotten what the guys wanted him to get! He reached in his pocket for his cellphone, which wasn't there.

"Darn that cell phone!" said Link. "and just when I need it. Grrr..." Suddenly, Link got tapped on the shoulder. He turned around and saw her:

Princess Peach.

And oh, how he blushed.

"Hey Link!" said Peach. "You can use my cell phone. I overheard that you needed it. Just call whoever you want and come find me when you're done."

"Okay." said Link. He was surprised that he was even able to keep his cool in front of the lovely princess. She walked away to the game isle, all so gracefully. He sighed and wished she was his once again.

Meanwhile, Peach was looking for a sales associate to help her rent some games. Then she spotted one.

"Sir," Peach tapped the man's shoulder. "Sir? Sir? SIR?!?!?!" Finally, the man turned around and gave her a tired "Yes?"

"Sir, could you help me-" Peach stopped talking, for the man had fallen asleep, again, on the counter.

What a fool, thought Peach, annoyed. She then went to the next man she saw, who wasn't asleep or nearly.

"Sir, could you help me rent a few games?" she asked politely. "I have really never been here before."

"Woah!" said the man. "You're Princess Peach! Could I have an autograph?!?" He smiled ever so cheesily.

"Why sure." Peach signed the mans hand and then went off. By that time, she had figured out how to rent the games and was checking out when Link crept up on her.

"EEEEK!" yelped Peach, feeling Link's hand touch her shoulder.

"It's just me, Peach." said Link. "Sorry that I startled you. I just wanted to give you your cell phone back." Link stood there, blushing out of embarrassment that he had startled the princess.

"It's okay." said Peach. "And anyway, you're the only smasher I barely know! We must get together sometimes for brunch or tea! Is tomorrow, Sunday, okay for your schedule?"

In his head, Link wanted to say, "Anytime for you my love" but instead he responded in a less flirter us manor.

"That would be great!" said Link, feeling very excited!

"Okay, then, and here's my number. Call me if you need anything!" after that, Peach left.

And Link was the happiest man in the world at that moment, for he had gotten a date with her and her phone number. It was his dream come true.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 10:12:34 AM by pt_peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 11:10:05 AM »
This is pretty good, pt_peach. It feels like I'm reading a magazine... or something. XD But there is a few negatives in your story. There is a lot of grammar errors that you should look over. If you ever plan to write books, grammar is one of the biggest things you need to look out for.

You also make it funny-- I love how you change Samus's personality and make her more "girl-y". I can imagine her in her suit this whole time. Brilliant. ^_^

Anyways, you have a great sense for writing stories. Keep it up!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 11:13:12 AM by Khold »

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 05:13:01 PM »
You certainly have a talent for writing. I don't usually like this kind of fanfic, but... it's SSBM, and SSBM good. ^_^ Keep writing!

Wow, there have been a lot of good fanfics lately.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 07:59:49 PM »
Boy, this is a different kind of fanfic.  First of all, Link is in love with Princess Peach.  I thought it was kind of funny, especially with the girls all hyped up.   
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 09:49:14 PM »
Zelda's gonna be ticked when she finds out.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 12:09:06 AM »
I'd laugh if you gave all the characters heaps of sugar. That would be hilarious!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 10:15:58 AM »
Thank you all for the reviews! But the spelling mistakes were from lack of time online, with my mom yelling at me to get off sooooo there you go! I'm not a home so I have to make the next chapter later today. But remmeber, Zelda did bring lots of candy, so they can get hyped up off of that, and do some crazy random stuff.

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006, 03:48:11 AM »
CHAPTER 3

When Peach got back to the castle, she noticed that some people were missing.

"Omigosh!" she shrieked as she grabbed Daisy and shook her. "We forgot to invite Tetra and Nana!!!"

"We did but sheesh!" said Daisy as she rubbed her sore shoulder. "It wasn't necessary to shake me that hard!"

So Peach called Tetra, who was sailing with Wind Waker Link on the weird red talking boat. Their friend Simpson Luver was with them.

"Simpson, we have to go-" said Tetra, as she was cut off by her ringing cellphone. "DARN THIS STINKIN THING!!!" Tetra swore at the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" answered Tetra. "Oh Daisy! Would I like to come? Sure! Can I bring a friend? Ya, she's a girl. We'll be right over, then!"

"What was that all about?" asked W-W Link (not the same as SB Link or OoT Link).

"I get to go to a sleepover and guess what?" squealed Tetra, which was really out of her nature.

"What?" answered W-W Link, Simpson L., and the weird red boat thing in unison.

"SIMPSON GETS TO COME WITH ME!" squealed Tetra again, even more enthusiastic than the first time.

"WOOT!!!" said Simpson L. and she got up and did a victory dance with Tetra. (They danced for victory: Of getting away from the guys, that is ;))

The weird red talking boat smirked and looked at Link. They gave each other the look that said "We'll see about that."

An hour later, they were still sailing and Tetra was wondering why it was taking so long.

"I don't think we are on the right course." said Tetra.

"I'll check the map, Tet." said Simpson L. She ran over to the map and W-W Link slyly walked over to her and purposely slipped on the map, causing it to fall into the water.

"Why you little brat!" boomed Tetra at Link. "NOW WE WON'T KNOW IF WERE ON THE RIGHT COURSE THANKS TO YOUR CLEVER *beep*!"

Soon the talking red boat stopped on an island. The island was big and beautiful, but the girls needed to get the the Mushroom Kingdom.

"Let's go explore." said Tetra, winking at Simpson L.

"Okay." smirked Simpson L.

They started walking and then Tetra told Simpson L. her plans and what she knew of the island.

"There are three guys who inhabit this island. Their names are Sigurd, Steven, and Jibran. They have a house here somewhere." said Tetra, looking around, trying to spot the house.

"I think Link and that freaky boat purposely landed us here." said Simpson L.

"Exactly," said Tetra. "They are jealous because we were going to have a good time and they weren't."

Tetra and Simpson L. walked along the island until they saw a young girl in her early teens in sight. She was tan skinned, had very dark, almost black, brown hair.

"Hello!" said the girl and approached them. "My name is Lei! What might yours be?

Tetra was sort of surprised at the girls outgoing behavior but introduced herself and her best friend, Simpson L.

"Would you all like something to eat? Drink?" asked Lei. "I'll get you some!"

So they all followed Lei until they got to a house that seemed all so familiar to Tetra. It came all to fast that this was the 3 guys house that had lived here when she had visited before.

"Do three young guys live here?" asked Simpson L., getting it out before Tetra.

"No, 4 guys, myself, and another girl." said Lei. "We are Sigurd, Steven, Jibran, Hunter, Kitty, and myself! The first 3 guys got deserted here quite while ago, whilst they were young boys. Kitty, Hunter, and myself got here just a few, say 3, years ago.

Tetra looked to the right and saw 4 guys walking on the sandy beach, conversing, and wondered why she hadn't noticed the foursome before. The girl named Kitty was outside on the beach, lying in the sand, reading a book.

"Well, Peach is having a sleepover and we are invited, only LINK and that freaky talking boat stranded us here-ON PURPOSE!

"I smell jealousy as clear as the air here." said Lei, who put her finger on her chin and started to think. Suddenly she said, "I have an idea!"

"What is it?" asked Simpson L. and Tetra in unison.

"Okay. If we can contact Link, his ocarina, I recall, can transport him places." said Lei, quickly adding. "BUT I said I recall. I can't truly remember if it does."

At hearing that, Sigurd came over and said, "Let's research! I still have my Nintendo study books here."

"But I have all 12 volumes," said Steven. "You only have 10 of them."

"I have 13 volumes!" said Sigurd, crossing his arms. "I have the encyclopedia of Peach..." Sigurd suddenly went off into a dream world.

"PEACH?" yelled Steven. "YOU HAVE THE ENCYCLOPEDIA'S OF PRINCESS PEACH?" Steven went inside to search for Sigurd's encyclopedia's, forgetting about the Nintendo history ones.

"Ugh." said Kitty, sighing. "Guys. Let me go get my encyclopedia's." Kitty went inside and brought back out her encyclopedias. Meanwhile, Steven was still searching and Sigurd was on drawing a picture of Princess Peach.

Jibran ran over and ran in front of Kitty with is set of Link encyclopedia's. "I got these from my sister before we got split up!" he said. "These will be more helpful than those." He pointed to Kitty's 13 encyclopedia's.

Lei took the Link encyclopedia and looked through it, finding out that Link's ocarina, if he played the song of travel, it could transport people to different places.

"That's it!" said Tetra. "We have to call SSB Link and ask him to come and take us to the Mushroom Kingdom!"

"THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM??!?!?!?" yelped Jibran, Sigurd, Hunter, and Steven.

"Doesn't Peach live there?" asked Jibran.

"Of course she does!" said Hunter. "It's her kingdom!

"Don't mind these guys." said Kitty.

"Seriously." said Lei. "They are Peach fanatics. REALLY don't mind THOSE four."

Tetra got out her cellphone and called Peach, who called Link, who was so excited that he could hardly talk.

In the Mushroom Kingdom

"Of course I go get them!" said Link, excitedly. "Okay. Bye Peachy-b, eh, uh, *blush* Peach!"

Link hung up his cell phone and realized that he didn't even remember the song of time traveling. He had to call Zelda and get the number out of her.

"Yes?" answered Zelda. "The song of time traveling? Oh, it goes 'Da-da-dum-di-la-li-li-lah-la-la-da'. You know how to play that tune, don't you?"

"Yep! Okay. Bye Zelda! See ya later!" Link hung up the cell phone and played the song of time traveling, he concentrated on finding Tetra and in an instant, he was transported there.

Back at the Island

"Tetra?" yelled Link. "Tet- Tetra!" Link spotted Tetra and ran over to her.

"Wow." said Tetra. "You look a lot better than that toony Link."

"I'm ready to take you guys back!" said Link, enthusiastic to get back to the Kingdom. "Who's going?"

"Well," said Tetra, "I'm going, but so is Simpson L., Lei, and Kitty."

"How are we all gonna get back?" said Lei. "He can't transport us all!"

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 07:31:25 PM »
Even though I normally don't read this kind of stuff, this is great (mainly because it's a SSB fanfic, which is awesome).  It seems like no one ever writes fanfics much anymore.  :-(
Keep it up! 
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2006, 06:55:42 PM »
Another good chapter.  I especially liked that "Lei" character.

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2006, 11:26:58 PM »
Guess what? That Lei character was me! Lol, yep, Lei is me.

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2006, 01:03:16 AM »
Sorry for taking sooooo long!

"Well maybe we I can, uh..." said Link, uncertain about what he could do.

"This is tricky," said Simpson L., but I think that we can do it!

Then all of the people of the island gathered together, trying to brainstorm an idea.

"I have got it!" said Kitty, eager to state her idea. "We can see how many of us can hold onto Link until he plays the ocarina and gets us to the Mushroom Kingdom."

Everyone looked at Kitty. "How many of you are going?" asked Link, not to sure of the idea.

"Oh, lets see..." said Tetra, thinking. "There's myself, Simpson L., Lei, and Kitty. I think that two of us can get your arms, your neck, and I-don't-know."

"But I have to play the ocarina!" said Link. "I have to have my arms free."

"No you don't." said Jibran, snickering. "You can use the bottom part of your arms and the girls can hold your shoulders."

Suddenly, all of the guys started snickering and looking at Link.

"What's so funny?" asked Link, sort of confused.

"Man," said Steven. "Just imagine the image of all of those girls holding onto you and we still don't know where the 4th girl is going to stand."

"Just think about it man." said Hunter, who started laughing very hard.

"I called shoulder!" said Kitty and Simpson L. at the same time.

"Good thing there's two shoulders." said Sigurd.

"I got neck!" said Lei, smiling cheerily.

"Tetra." said Steven, tapping her on the shoulder. "Tetra, girl. Did you notice that hey just called spots on the human transporter?"

"Eh-what!" shrieked Tetra. The guys fell down on the ground, laughing.

"I have a brilliant idea!" said Lei. Everyone turned around and paid attention.

"Tetra, you can have Link to hold you like a baby!" said Lei, flashing Tetra a very big smile.

This time, everyone was on the sand laughing.

"Okay, lets do this so that we can get it over with." said Link.

"And as soon as you get there, you may drop down and relax...on the ground!" said Lei, laughing, apparently about what she had said.

And so all of the girls gathered around Link and got in their places, the guys laughing the entire time, because it was quite a sight. Then Link played his ocarina and all of the sudden, they were in the Mushroom Kingdom.

"Wow! This place is to cool!!!" said Lei, amazed because she hadn't seen a place like this in 3 years, which seemed like decades.

"Now lets head to Peach's castle!!!" said Tetra, excitedly.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh..." moaned Link. The girls were so excited that they hadn't noticed that Link was on the ground. Then he spoke.

"GOD! TETRA, YOU'RE HEAVY!!!" yelled Link.

"Well, was it that long that you were holding me?" asked Tetra.

"Who cares?" asked Kitty. "Let's get to Peach's castle!"

So the girls went to Peach's castle while a worn out Link guided them there, then returned to the Boys Only club. He was worn out.

Back at the guys club

"What took you so darn long, Link?" asked Roy. "It's been 2 hours."

"It has?" asked Link. "Well, Peach asked me to get some of her girlfriends and get them back here a-"

"You helped PEACH?!?!?" said Roy, as he cut off Link.

"Well, the more girls, the more secrets, right?" asked Link, just agreeing with Roy and the guys, unwillingly.

"Well lets go set up for stakeout!!!"

Peach's castle

"I'm so glad you all could make it!" said Peach as she greeted her guest.

"I GOT CANDY AND JUNK FOOD!!!" yelled Zelda as she jumped over the couch. "LET'S PAR-TAY!"

The girls put out their sleeping bags and started up the gamecube on one TV and the movies on another, and the place got really messy really quick and somebody name Lei got to hyper.

"WOOT!" said Lei, eyes wide open. "I can multitask! I can play the game and watch the movie and eat candy!" Then Lei took the controller from Daisy, who was playing SSBM and started watching the movie that was playing at the same time, and she took some candy from and ate ti.

"What tha heck do you think you're doing?" asked Peach, slightly smiling.

"I'm multitasking, dear." said Lei, nearly pulling down the gamecube.

"Dear, just put the controller down, okay?" said Peach, gently taking the controller away from her.

"And take this!" said Daisy, stuffing a chill pill in Lei's mouth.

"And finally, she shuts up!" says Simpson L., smirking.

Then when everyone calmed down, Kitty proposed an idea.

"Let's play: Truth or Dare!" said Kitty, making mischievous eyes.

"Lets!" said everyone else.

And the whole time, the boys were watching...

Jman

• Score
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2006, 08:03:13 AM »
This should get interesting...heh heh heh! (insert maniacal laugh.)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 10:35:03 PM »
A great story pt_peach! pt_peach:I hope you dont try to steal my idea. me:dont worry! My mind: quick, steal the idea.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print