Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273502 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2070 on: July 04, 2007, 09:45:12 AM »
I have joy because my YouTube Poop experiment is going along pretty well.  Who knows?  The final product might get uploaded to YouTube (once I make an account)!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2071 on: July 04, 2007, 11:33:36 AM »
I'm hopeful because I saw Transformers yesterday; a day early, but whatever. In my opinion, there's a little too much comic relief in the form of that spindly chirpy thing that appeared to be a minicon for Barricade, and the Sector 7 guy. I actually like the new Transformers designs, and some parts are so violently awesome that I had to actually calm myself down (likely a result of all the sugar I ingested). However, three things are missing: 1) The Transformers theme song. The theme song may have come on after that stupid Linkin Park song, so I may have missed it, though. 2) Megatron and Starscream's bickering. The only sign of this was "You fail me again, Starscream". 3) Grimlock. I mean, seriously. Who decided to leave Grimlock out? Clearly an oversight.

In related news, I saw the trailers for two cool-looking movies: The Invasion (the umpteenth remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers), and Cloverfield (some sort of horror-disaster kind of movie). Also, while in the theater, I had to pee so hard that my kidneys hurt. But it was worth it.
every

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2072 on: July 06, 2007, 09:39:34 AM »
I thought the movie didn't come out in theaters until the day you just posted that.

I'm really HOPEFUL because I think I've finally solved the problem with my router! Normally, my router's secure firewall would cause me to not be able to play friends and other Wi-Fi opponents on Metroid Prime Hunters or any other Wi-Fi-enabled DS game. But, after doing some reading on the Nintendo NSider Forums, NOA_Bombastic had a topic already made that talked about how to fix the 86420 Error Code. And so far, it seems it has been working! I've been getting (and losing) opponents left and right! I still have yet to try this out with my friends who always couldn't face me because of 86420, but I'm remaining very HOPEFUL that everything is going to be alright from now on.

But there's still that problem with my mp3 player and computer...
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2073 on: July 06, 2007, 11:39:47 AM »
Transformers actually came out on the 3rd for some reason. No idea why. But hey, at least I got to see it the day it came out.
every

« Reply #2074 on: July 06, 2007, 05:56:39 PM »
Rush Hour 3 is coming out on August 10.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #2075 on: July 06, 2007, 10:15:05 PM »
I have HOPEFUL!

After many failed attempts, I've finally built a convincing LEGO replica of Fracktail!

Leet pix coming soon..

« Reply #2076 on: July 06, 2007, 11:06:19 PM »
I haven't played with Legos in such a long time...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2077 on: July 06, 2007, 11:17:01 PM »
The box I use as a footstool under my desk (I don't know why either) is a box of Legos, actually. They're relics, though. Really dirty and scarce.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2078 on: July 08, 2007, 04:30:30 PM »
I am a happy little fangirl. :3 I got the Return to Labyrinth manga yesterday. It's pretty good. ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #2079 on: July 08, 2007, 07:11:15 PM »
My birthday is in 3 days. I'll be 1 year over the Fungi Forum age limit.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2080 on: July 08, 2007, 10:16:59 PM »
I got a LoZ Wii carrying case for my birthday today!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2081 on: July 08, 2007, 10:31:15 PM »
I was seriously gonna leave the forums today (well, you know, I'd be in the sometimes watching rarely posting mode). What happened isn't exactly perfect for me... a feature to make specific boards not appear in one's recently unread posts would be ideal. Well, yep. :D
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2082 on: July 08, 2007, 10:51:20 PM »
I'm glad you didn't. Besides, who would want to leave during a time like this?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2083 on: July 08, 2007, 11:07:53 PM »
"A time like this" being a dark age of topics and posts with less quality than could be believed? Well that's the per-oh. I see what you mean... Thanks, I guess.
It's YOUR problem!

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #2084 on: July 08, 2007, 11:18:25 PM »
Don't be sad, Birdy Person! Be happy! XD
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

Print