Print

Author Topic: Re: Yoshi! Yoshi!  (Read 7387 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2002, 08:44:09 PM »
~>/

Grrr....
You insulting me? That's it! GROUND-POUND!

*CashCrazed is reduced to a thin paper*
*Yoshi eats the paper, spits it out, and tears it into pieces*

I don't get it. Nintendo has treated the Yoshi as a wimp. In SMW, he runs away from Mario, let's Bowser put him in eggs, falls into lava like a dummy and more! Speaking of that,
How could Bowser put a Yoshi into an Egg. It is born in an egg!

In SM64, Yoshi jumps off the castle!

why does everyone dis this very cool dinosaur?He's just so cute! Not meaning wimp-cute, but the 3 C's: Cute, Cool, and Completely Neat-o! (What? I had to come up with a 3rd C!)
They're nice, rainbow-colored, have the most puzzling vocabulary, and were Heroes in SMW2:YI!

Yoshi is fast, great jumper, and smart

"Ooooh, what kind of gowld donkey is dat? looks wyke fun! Me wanna ri-i-ide! MINE! MINE!"
-Altered Baby Bowser Quote

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2002, 08:58:02 PM »
If he sux so bad in Mario Kart, How come, even after trying out EVERY character, All my best times come with him? (except in Super Circuit: I seem to do best with Toad...) I agree about him not being good in SSB, And All the characters in Mario Party are the same (but I still notice everyone fights over Yoshi) And I don't use him in Tetris Attack (I prefer Gargantua Blargg) BUT I GREATLY disagree that he is useless in SMW, How can you beat the game in 12 exits without him? Do you realize how hard it is to beat Funky without him (well, not very for me) Or, even harder, beat Tubular without a Blue Yoshi? (The P-balloons are SO annoying!) And don't get me started about the Cheese Bridge's 2nd exit....

However most of the games starring Yoshi (except for YI and Tetris Attack) are rather mediocre at best... but still, Yoshi is not as useless as you make him out to be.

SUMMARY: I agree that Yoshi a somewhat overrated (Am I the only one here who uses Yoshi in Mario Kart for reasons OTHER than "Beacause he's Yoshi"?) character (and the NC site lists him as a "Neglected Mario Character"... go figure.), but he is still my best character in certain Mario games (i.e., the Mario Karts) and I am VERY surprised that ANYONE can hate him. (CashCrazed, I am not saying you are wrong, and I respect your opinions, I am saying that I have NEVER seen anyone who hates Yoshi until now) And this summary dragged on for way too long. (stupid parentheses)

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2002, 09:27:46 PM »
Is the reason everyone loves Yoshi is because they're lured in to his charm? Yoshi looks so STUPID in the SNES Mario Kart with his tongue hanging out. Any attacks I get on the Mario Kart or Mario Party series I mostly take out on Yoshi. I always play as Mario on any of the Mario Karts. I try to avoid using him whenever I can on SMW. I can go the whole game getting all the goals without using Yoshi.

And why does everyone have such a problem with Tubular? It's not THAT hard, even without Yoshi.

Ther's probably more Yoshi fans than of any other Mario character, including Mario himself, although I don't know why.

-------------------------
Mario:Hey, where''s Luigi?
Toad:I think he''s on that new adult site.
Mario:Daisy''s gonna be furious!
Luigi:Oooh, yeah!!
Mario:Luigi, stop being a dirty b*stard and get your a*s over here!
Luigi:Hey, that picture stopped downloading. D*mn server!
Mario:I did that! If you don''t stop looking up naked b*tches online, I''ll....
Peach:Don''t worry kids. When Mario and Luigi stop swearing, we''ll continue the adventure.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 4/18/2002 8:31:08 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2002, 01:46:32 AM »
 yoshi should talk in english.

crash: d@#N! sexy fujins on snubbull shima!

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2002, 01:46:43 PM »
What is wrong with you people? Why must  you revive all these stupid old topics, when y ou have nothing at all to contribute to the conversation?!?

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2002, 08:24:37 AM »
Either way, Yoshi is the best!

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

Print