Print

Author Topic: Paul McCartney's 64th Birthday  (Read 16142 times)

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 02:26:45 PM »
Oh, and fuzzy, did you know Skittles contains meat?

I can't remember the last time I ate skittles, but I can tell you that I am not going to eat them anymore!
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 06:31:39 PM »
Man, it's as if eating meat is the crime of the century. I can think of a few worse things to eat than meat.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 06:34:47 PM »
What like Draino?  It's the moral issue with meat with me, not eating meat is bad for you.  You people should really research some stuff before you argue. 

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 06:36:51 PM »
It's not immoral. We've already gone through this.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2006, 06:39:20 PM »
Killing things is w-r-o-n-g.  What planet do you live on.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2006, 06:44:57 PM »
I just ate the meat. I'm not the one who killed the animal. Understand?

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 06:59:02 PM »
Your supporting it young man!  You could pay someone to beat their child and it would be okay with you as long as you did not do the actual beating!  You would probably do that too.

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2006, 07:16:33 PM »
I do eat meat, but so do other animals. I don't have anything against vegetarians/vegans, but I just hate it when people press their opinions on others consistently.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2006, 07:28:16 PM »
I know that I have been pressing the idea down on some people, but it makes me angry when they say that meat is too tasty to give up.  That is an awful reason to keep eating meat.  Just research it a little and then decide. 

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2006, 07:28:46 PM »
I just ate the meat. I'm not the one who killed the animal. Understand?

Exactly! That's what I was trying to say. How the heck am I supposed to build muscle without meat, eh? Vegi's don't contain complete proteins.

EDIT: Meat is tasty, but that's not why I eat it. I'm a wrestler. I'd be skinny without it!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 07:51:15 PM »
Exactly! That's what I was trying to say. How the heck am I supposed to build muscle without meat, eh? Vegi's don't contain complete proteins.

EDIT: Meat is tasty, but that's not why I eat it. I'm a wrestler. I'd be skinny without it!

Protien doesn't build muscle.  I learned that in Foods class.  Protien simply repairs them and keeps them in good shape but it does not build up the muscle.
The only way to build muscles is to use them.  When you do use them, the muscles rip and when they are repaired, a bit more muscle gets added on.  You can do just fine in building muscles without meat protien.  Saying you eat meat just because you are a wrestler, to me is like saying:  I am a cotton planter so I need my slaves.  Without them I would be broke.

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2006, 08:32:43 PM »
Oh, so now you're cracking down on cotton planters? >:( jk

Still, there is still that little thing- animals kill other animals. Humans are animals, there's no point hiding it. Notice how if there's a fight in a schoolyard, people will flock around to watch it? Animals do kill other animals. It's sad, but it's life. :(
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2006, 08:35:54 PM »
Killing things is w-r-o-n-g.  What planet do you live on.
Correction: Killing humans is wrong. Killing animals is perfectly okay, if it's for a good reason. (such as for food)
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2006, 08:37:49 PM »
As I mentioned before, animals are cultivated to be eaten. There's pretty much no way cows and chickens are going to survive on their own in the wild. It's either humans or wolves.
Now, unless you're a fruitarian, you must eat a lot of poor little vegetables that got pulled out of the ground all so you could have your little meal. Poor carrot, you're eating the root and it can't support its little green leaves on top.
I'm not advocating the way the meat producers go about killing the animals, but I don't really think it's wrong to produce meat.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 08:40:01 PM by Chupperson Weird »
That was a joke.

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2006, 10:13:15 PM »
Whatever you do, fuzzy, do not play Kingdom of Loathing.

Print