Print

Author Topic: What's for breakfast?  (Read 19992 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 08:51:52 PM »
I always have cereal topped with milk. Usually Honey Bunches of Oats, nowadays.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2006, 10:00:22 PM »
My eating gets all weird in the summer.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 10:28:39 PM »
I try to get wheat-freee cereal, because I'm some sort of hypochondriac.  So for cereal I migt have Rice Krispies with a banana sliced on top, or some weird kind from Trader Joe's.  Or if my mom makes something, I'll eat that, because she makes stuff like scones or pancakes or scrambled eggs that she tries to force everyone to have.  I don't like to miss breakfast because if I do, I end up sitting in my first few classes and my stomach growls, and that to me is very embarrassing, and I'm not sure why.  Usually I don't eat breakfast if I forget.  If I'm running late, I try to shove something in my mouth, like some lunchmeat or a fruit or something.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2006, 11:27:02 PM »
I don't eat breakfast often. But I ate some kind of honey popcorn with peanuts this morning.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2006, 02:07:56 AM »
I had what MB and IS had. Actually, considering I got up at like 3 PM, I guess my breakfast was actually dinner.

I eat when I'm hungry, regardless of what time of day it is or how soon it is after I get up. Usually I eat something within the next few hours after I get up, but that's only because that's when I tend to get hungry. In a sense, I don't believe in "meals"--allotted times of day to eat.

Also, I find it hard to eat whole, complete meals--especially in the morning. Usually I have about two "snacks" a day--which I guess would be something like most people's "breakfast" and "lunch"--and then a normal meal at dinner (although with the hours I've been keeping, it's pretty much dinner is my "breakfast" and my snacks are late at night). I also don't believe in eating certain foods at certain times a day. I eat whatever sounds good that's available.

Yeah, I'm a total non-conformist in the meal department.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 02:09:57 AM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2006, 07:41:04 AM »
That's what happens to me in the summer.  I am doing other things and a forget to eat.  This never happens when school is in full swing.

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2006, 09:28:02 AM »
i very rarely eat cereal...insted....

i eat pop tarts!
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2006, 09:50:16 AM »
I had a shot of green tea and plan to have a can of Monster Khoas, and some dark chocolate while on the road. 

Yesterday I had half a whole wheat english muffin with tomatoes, swiss cheese, and omega-3 eggs on top along with a glass of not form concentrate orange juice. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2006, 12:18:22 PM »
I had Cocoa Krispies.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2006, 12:23:02 PM »
In conclusion, if you don't eat breakfast, then you will gain weight.
Source?

Anyway, after breaking my fasts with a banana and Cheerios for a long time, today I went crazy and had Froot Loops instead!!!~~~~

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2006, 01:05:19 PM »
You know the best part about then Froot Loops? I'll tell you! The last little bit in the bag.

In this last portion, there is a fine colorful powder. When milk is poured on this powder in the right manner (not to fast, not too slow), the power forms little bubbles. These bubbles do not get wet. when all the milk is consumed, the dry colorful powder remains, then fee free to lick the bowl clean.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2006, 01:18:14 PM »
today I had green eggs and ham. and some toast, but since I had no bread, I used hamburger buns!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2006, 01:58:33 PM »
Source?

Health books, health teachers, and doctors.  Didn't you learn this in school?  I thought everybody knew that.

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2006, 02:06:47 PM »
Omigosh, I had sausage patties, pancakes, cheese and eggs, and orange juice this morning.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2006, 02:09:38 PM »
I learned that you gain weight by taking in more calories than you burn. If you're not eating, you're not taking in calories.

Edit: People dying from starvation are certainly not gaining weight by skipping meals.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 02:20:30 PM by Deezer »

Print