Knife of choice
0 (0%)
Entanglement with vicious creature
1 (8.3%)
Other (please specify)
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Print

Author Topic: Elaborate means of permanant self incapacitation  (Read 32841 times)

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 02:25:53 PM »
I second that. If it's of any consolation, it's evident that he was online at 2 AM today.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2009, 12:31:43 AM »
Good idea everyone, let's feed into his cry out for attention. People who plan on killing themselves don't go to friggin Super Mario message boards to ask how they should do it. They just do it. Kuromatsu is just being a tool.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2009, 01:37:20 AM »
Thank you, O wise one, for your shining wisdom displayed here for all to see.
That was a joke.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2009, 01:41:30 AM »
"He says he's going to kill himself."
"He's obviously trolling."
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2009, 09:07:19 AM »
KUROMATSU YOU SHOULD BUILD A GIANT BLENDER AND USE THAT

DID I HELP
every

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2009, 11:50:12 AM »
Good idea everyone, let's feed into his cry out for attention. People who plan on killing themselves don't go to friggin Super Mario message boards to ask how they should do it. They just do it. Kuromatsu is just being a tool.

Probably not advice my mother would give me.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2009, 06:59:44 PM »
Really. You seriously think someone who's that depressed and that ready to end their life, when they're not sure how to do it, would come to this website of all places? Give me a break. And I'm the foolish one. Right.

And fun fact, one of my friends who had a long history of depression told me she wanted to commit suicide. I called her out on it and told her to do it, then insulted her repeatedly. Spoilers: She didn't kill herself. She actually felt better after our argument.
= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2009, 07:43:10 PM »
And you're totally not vying for attention by showing us all how smart you are.
If you aren't, why don't you structure your approach differently so as not to seem like you are?
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »
I have a friend who used to cut herself for attention until she realized she wasn't getting any.
every

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2009, 09:50:34 PM »
Ironically, your use of sarcasm earlier was an example of trying to gain attention through feigned elitism.
= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2009, 10:57:34 PM »
Nah, sarcasm is just my first general reaction to people acting dumb and a direct reaction to your post. I'm not feigning anything.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2009, 11:58:50 AM »
Obviously you both want attention since you're both posting when you could be keeping your opinions to yourselves.

At this point I'd post a whole bunch of ICE BURN gifs but I can't find it right now so just pretend I did.
every

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »
It's never good to claim you've just ICE BURN'd someone (the gifs are typically posted after the comment by another user). Just post your comment and (if it's clever enough) it'll do the rest.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 02:55:46 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2009, 05:52:09 PM »
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2009, 10:42:48 PM »
I feel like I'm going to regret posting this but I've notice that Kuromatsu hasn't replied to any of the comments made here. He's either taking notes or just trolling. And I don't understand why Kuromatsu would need to seek attention this way, he gets plenty of it from his awesome artwork. :)

Suicide should never be an option. It's cowardly and pointless. I know for me that I have too many things that I wish to accomplish in this world, and no matter how difficult or daunting they might be, I will complete them. CrossEyed7 said a lot of things that I agree with and you should really listen to him and go see a professional counselor or just talk to someone that you trust. We wish you the best of luck.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Print