Print

Author Topic: How is it possible to improve SSBM?  (Read 57794 times)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2005, 12:02:39 PM »
I use any dude who has a sword (best with link)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2005, 12:04:09 PM »
Because of my friend, Linkboy, Link is always the guy I have to beat. But its not like I have anything against whoever chooses Link, just melee rivalries! :D
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2005, 12:25:43 PM »
Have JR and the King do color commentary for the matches.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2005, 12:33:53 PM »
Play NES and laugh at X-box 360. I seriously hope that the Koopalings are in it because it'd be cool to see 3D models of the original Koopalings.
Yeah! Or at least one. I like Larry, he's the strongest except in SMB3, in which he's the weakest...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #139 on: December 25, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »
What I think SSB needs the most is better AI. Some of the computer opponents are really stupid, even at level 9...
"Noooo! My life's treasure! I would rather die than give up my life size Peach poster!"
-Some Koopa in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

« Reply #140 on: December 25, 2005, 06:38:14 PM »
You should be able to set factors in the AI- for example, urgency, intelligence, anger, and so on.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #141 on: December 26, 2005, 06:46:39 AM »
What I think SSB needs the most is better AI. Some of the computer opponents are really stupid, even at level 9...

yeah... like kirby level 9 in hyrule castle. he keeps turning into stone and rolling off the stage, cuz the cpus cand get out of stone.
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

« Reply #142 on: December 26, 2005, 09:14:09 AM »
Tons of ways, new characters, more stages, more attacks, more TROPHIES, it goes on and on and on. :)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #143 on: December 26, 2005, 09:26:48 AM »
Exactly. And welcome, new member Paperlord 64! :D
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #144 on: December 26, 2005, 06:11:09 PM »
Are you a spriter? *Whisks Paperlord off to his sprite contest*

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2005, 06:17:23 PM »
I entered the sprite contest... but my sprites kinda stink

« Reply #146 on: December 26, 2005, 07:37:20 PM »
You're kidding, right? It's great, heaps better than Mario Portal's DBZ Mario sprite!

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #147 on: December 26, 2005, 11:40:38 PM »
Yeah! Or at least one. I like Larry, he's the strongest except in SMB3, in which he's the weakest...

I would rather have Iggy instead of Larry.
Have JR and the King do color commentary for the matches.

How about NO! Bowser Jr. isn't a real character according to Bird Person.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #148 on: December 27, 2005, 12:33:07 AM »
A commentary by Bowse Jr? No. I can't stand his voice with the little he says on SMS, I wouldn't want him to do a commentary, since it would be like
Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Ooh, Captain Falcon's famous Falcon Punch! That must hurt! Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon, Ooh, Captain Falcon's famous Falcon Punch! That must hurt! Mario did a punch on Captain Falcon.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #149 on: December 27, 2005, 12:47:13 AM »
Right on! I would hate it. Not only would it be craptastic, it would give that undeserving moron that deserves to die a bloody death a part in one of the best fighting games. No Bowser Jr. commentating. He's the reason I prefer SM64 over SMS.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 12:50:27 AM by Yoshi55 »
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Print