Print

Author Topic: The QUOTE Thread!  (Read 16181 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 08:35:49 PM »
you also hate children, puppies, wikipedia, cruise ships, and food, glorb

and not to mention tv, flashlights, candles, coffee tables, photos, netflix, bill murray, metal, reading, mario, and people!

also i hate potholes, carpet, weather balloons, board games, wigs, lobsters, fishermen, candy canes, swords, the mafia, the color pink, the woods, cds, music, oxygen, the letter q, harold ramis, ink, firefighters, polar bears, trolls, gardens, rocks, fingernails, sparkplugs, transformers, paper, guitars, the internet, and venezuela
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 08:55:04 PM »
Guessing who dc804 had a sexy dream about:

- Your cat and/or dog.
- Yourself.
- A chair.
- Snow.
- Nunchuks.
- A ballpoint pen.
- Lettuce.
- The letter S.
- The Wheel of Fortune puzzleboard.
- The Liberty Bell.
- The scent of peppermint.
- Communism.
- Gravity.
- Scissors.
- Lisa Loeb.
Montana. Cotton candy. Yaridovich. A Hershey bar. Your own skull. A herd of giraffes. Tracey Gold. The 2010 U.S. Census. Edgar Allen Poe. Michael Steele. The Virginia state senate. The sun. A George Foreman Grill. George Foreman. George Foreman's son George. George Foreman's son George. George Foreman's son George. George Foreman's son George. George Foreman's son George. George Foreman's daughter George. Lief Erikson. Forty-three. American Express. Scientology. The Oscar statuette. The 360's power brick. The Great Depression. Charles Krauthammer. Satan. A blue highlighter. Smokey the Bear. The late queen mother. Siskel and Ebert. Paper. Concern.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 08:59:13 PM »
Ah yes, dc804's dream about having a foursome with his teacher and two imaginary girls.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 08:27:08 AM »
Wait, I thought that was everyone's dream.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2010, 05:55:10 PM »
Hot teachers are a myth. They exist only in the fanciful realms of the media, Dc804's imagination and Van Halen songs.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 05:56:48 PM »
A music teacher I once had was pretty cute.  But I was eight at the time and didn't notice.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 07:15:36 AM »
My health teacher is seriously fairly hot.

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 04:42:24 PM »
Maybe they're a myth in Canada, Weegee, but I've seen so many tilfs in my life it's not even funny. Some have taught me, some just worked at my schools, some now are friends my age who teach for a living. Heck, while obv. not a tilf for me but my mom arguably is/was one!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 04:55:51 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 05:26:05 PM »
"Look!" said Toad, "A Chain Chomp!"

My wish is that this quote be immortalized by way of this topic.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 12:04:08 AM »
If only I could comprehend its merit (okay, I know it's the first legit post of a classic thread, but... heck, the one after it should be immortalized).

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 03:50:19 AM »

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2010, 09:08:56 AM »
If only I could comprehend its merit (okay, I know it's the first legit post of a classic thread, but... heck, the one after it should be immortalized).

I'm sadly afraid that legitimate will no longer be a word, soon.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 01:12:59 PM »
Good. Legit is a superior (shorter, punchier) version of the word and still carries its full meaning. Don't be sad about improving the language.

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2010, 01:22:40 PM »
I often say "legitimate" because WAY too many people are saying "legit" for everything, sort of turning it into a meme.

Print