Print

Author Topic: The new sig topic  (Read 353095 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1350 on: August 26, 2009, 09:48:15 PM »
I much prefer LD's posts to those of Glorb, Weegee, or ShadowBrian.

Ditto for Mr. Wiggles, actually.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1351 on: August 26, 2009, 09:56:49 PM »
I just checked the negaverse to see if the all-white assault is working. It's not. The background is not completely white. I can see the white posts. I'm sorry. I will be going back to the real FF soon.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #1352 on: August 26, 2009, 11:02:04 PM »
I wasn't aware I had fans on this board.

Good.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1353 on: August 26, 2009, 11:05:43 PM »
Grey (0r black, depending) text would work much better anyway (based on the FF that I'm looking at).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1354 on: August 27, 2009, 05:52:52 PM »
Um...don't you think this "effort to defeat the negaverse" is a little counterproductive?

Most people using the white layout won't want to read your posts because you're calling them losers.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1355 on: August 28, 2009, 12:52:59 AM »
My signature refers to an old post I happened upon that Hirocon said during the speculative "pre-So is the Wii, PS3, or 360 gonna pwn" era. He asks how the 360's online experience could possibly be better than nintendo's offering (besides paying for it)?

Well..... we found out the answer to that question when we finally experienced Brawl, Kart, etc.
Formerly quite reasonable.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1356 on: August 28, 2009, 11:06:40 AM »
I much prefer LD's posts to those of Glorb, Weegee, or ShadowBrian.
Got it. Flippantly rude comments > Sarcastic humor/ICE BURN gifs, the occasional meme, and... something.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1357 on: August 30, 2009, 12:57:33 PM »
You people are all dumb***es now stop trying to be funny.
every

« Reply #1358 on: August 30, 2009, 01:52:38 PM »
Who knew that the entire internet could be summarized in one sentence?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1359 on: August 31, 2009, 01:41:24 PM »
Glorb, you almost remind me of how I acted when I first joined the Fungi Forums six years ago when I was 13 (read: You're not that funny).
Formerly quite reasonable.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1360 on: August 31, 2009, 01:46:36 PM »
"What do you mean, 'you people'?"

But seriously, was he referring to WarpRattler or someone else? I know he was speaking collectively but I can't see anyone else making a bad attempt at humor on this page (actually, neither was WR... well, I guess no one else was antagonizing him)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1361 on: August 31, 2009, 02:19:21 PM »
Interpret it as you want.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1362 on: August 31, 2009, 02:23:51 PM »
That's a pretty artistic statement for someone who just called everyone a dumb*** for no reason. At least on this page, the only assitude of any kind was displayed in WarpRattler's last post, and that was strictly of the jack, not dumb, variety.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1363 on: August 31, 2009, 03:03:53 PM »
I saw no jack***itude in my post at all. I did nothing but state an opinion: I think Lizard Dude and Mr. Wiggles regularly make posts of a higher quality than Glorb, Weegee, and ShadowBrian. Research and good images > Super-Francis and obsession with memes.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1364 on: August 31, 2009, 03:22:18 PM »
Well, you could've just said that you liked LD and Mr. Wiggles instead of also picking three people you didn't without provocation or further explanation (until above).

Also, I think there's a huge gap between how often I'm "Super-Francis" and how often you think I am.

Print