Print

Author Topic: Fake Super Mario Sunshine cheats!  (Read 18955 times)

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2004, 08:31:50 PM »
"Secondly, while I usually don't like to correct sigs, if you look in the speech bubbles, MB64, you see that the rodent like things are saying "The" and pronouncing it "De". Also, I believe the song went: "The Quiznos subs! Subs are a dollar off!" and then it gave examles of different cupons that you could bring in before saying "beware of paper cuts". You may have left that part out to keep the sig shorter and easier to read, if so, then I am sorry, But not for the "De" portion of the sig. And while I have no grounds to criticize anyone else's sigs, I feel obligated to do so in the occourance of a misquote from a comercial."

Yeah, I kinda knew that... I put it like that on purpose... And i didn't mean for it to be an exact quote. So, yeah.

------------------------------
"When life gives you lemons squish ''em in your eyes so you won''t see yourself get torn apart..."-Mario (about to die).

Edited by - MarioBro64 on 3/20/2004 6:33:03 PM
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2004, 04:35:21 PM »
Make mario eat his pants.
1.eat pie
2.invite mario
3.put marios pants in his slice of pie.

If you made it to this sentince, you have no life.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 3/22/2004 9:24:04 PM
:D

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2004, 07:52:52 PM »
Simple... effective... and with no outstanding spelling errors.
I like it!

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2004, 07:07:30 AM »
Play as Sonic

Beat the game and press all the buttons at the same time. Now turn the Control Stick clockwise 3 times. Now you can play as Sonic!

(If you do the code in reverse order than your enemy will be Shadow!)

--------------------
"For the people of this planet, I promise you... REVENGE!" --Shadow, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Radical Highway opening movie
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2004, 11:43:35 AM »
This cheat is real but it's still intresting and I just discovered it, so I'll post it here anyway.

HOW TO SKIP A SHINE(works only in Bianco Hills)

First complete Event Two (Shadow Mario's Debut). Then go to Bianco Hills. Beat the gatekeeper but DO NOT collect the Shine he drops. Instead, go on to Petey Pirahna's place and kick his rumpus-bumpus. Then collect his Shine. Congradulations you have just skipped over a part of the nessasery storyline! Now go and re-get that Shine you skipped!

--------------------
SONIC: Oh crud.
SONYA: What?
SONIC: Eggman''s robot is behind you.
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 5/1/2004 10:45:39 AM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2004, 03:57:25 PM »
Yup.  The only non-secret shine that you can get out of order.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2004, 04:38:53 PM »
Well it is possible to get to Pianta Village with only the hover nozzel, so you could get every shine there before ever starting Bianco Hills.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2004, 04:43:32 PM »
My fav SMS cheat is the one I found and posted at:

http://www.geocities.com/dr_shows/SMSbook.htm
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2004, 05:15:33 PM »
Not all of them, Popple.  You can't get the one that requires Yoshi.
In total, there are 10 shines that you can get without ever opening the first level.  And a golden cookie goes to anyone who can get 'em all.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2004, 05:01:49 PM »
Does anyone here know what a rumpus-bumpus is?

--------------------
SONYA: Yeah right. I''ll belive that when the sky rains-- *robot grabs Sonya*--pigs. Oh fart.

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2004, 05:27:13 PM »
MAKE MARIO GO SLEEPY

Pick a file. This will work in any file. When file is selected, tell game to start file. Then sit and wait. And wait. And wait. If you wait long enough, Mario will say "Shoo" and go to sleep, comeplete with snoring! Congradulations! You made Mario take a nap! Now take a nap yourself for your reward!

--------------------

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2004, 08:03:00 AM »
How to make everyone on the forum happy:

1) While playing SMS, anywhere, at any time, turn Mario towards the camera.
2) Spray the camera, in all four corners of your screen--this is hard to do, and takes practice.
3) Once you do this, you will hear a scream, and a clip will show Shigeru Miyamoto holding his eyes, which have been sprayed with water.
4) Mario then jumps out of Mr. Miyamoto's TV screen, and you are free to control him.
5) Run around collecting the little dollar bills that lead in a path around Mr. Miyamoto's room--if you get 128, then a passcode will pop up.
6) Once the passcode pops up, write it down. It is long, and has strange symbols, so get it right.
7) E-mail this passcode to someone at Nintendo.com. If you e-mail it to Deezer, all is lost.
8) Within a week, Nintendo will release both Paper Mario 2 and "Super Mario 128" in the US, along with taking a massive lead in the systems race against X-Box and PS2.

Go, now, and fulfill dreams!

"Word I was in the house alone,
Somehow must have gotten abroad:
Word I was in my life alone.
Word I had no one left but God."
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2004, 12:41:54 PM »
Make Mario's nose turn into a grenade and kill him:

First, take a machine gun (any kind), and shoot your SMS disc 10 times without the bullets hitting anything else other than the disc (because if you hit anything else, you will have to start over and buy a new SMS disc). You must illegally shoot your disc without a permit or else it won't work. You will have 10 milliseconds to put the disc back together with duct tape. Then the police will smell your machine gun being illegally shot so they will come into your house to arrest you for illegally possessing a machine gun. Then take your duct-taped SMS disc and throw it at the police like a Frisbee. The disc will cut off both of the police officers' heads and come back to you. Then you will have to make a soda that tastes better than Coca-Cola using your duct-taped SMS disc and the police officers' blood that got on the disc when the disc sliced off the police officers' heads as ingredients before the Army appears to come kill you. You will have as much time as an Army commercial's length. Then when you're done, the Army will come, and then you will have to make them drink your soda made out of police officer blood and your duct-taped SMS disc. Then they will instantly poop. One soldier will poop out a brand-new SMS disc with an Army camouflage green color artwork on the front side rather than the traditional sky blue artwork on the original disc. All the other soldiers will poop out blood-stained poop. Take a grenade from every soldier. Crush all the grenades into powder with a needle then mix all their poop together with the grenade powder into a large vat and spread it on your new Army artwork SMS disc. Then take a guitar (with strings) and blend it in the blender. Then when it's done, it should be reduced to powder. then you must pour the guitar powder down your mouth. Then put the poopy Army artwork SMS disc in your Gamecube. Turn it on. Then choose any file that isn't new. When you choose a file and Mario appears in Delfino Plaza, his nose will be a grenade. He will mistake it for a huge peanut and he will tear it off and eat it. Then it will explode in Mario's stomach and he will die and no matter how many lives you have, you will get a Game Over.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2004, 05:24:02 PM »
Here's a good one:

When at the title screen, wait 6 weeks, then hit start. MARIO'S BEEN BURNT TO A CRISP AT THE BOTTOM! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHACoughcough!
Chaos Control!

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2004, 07:45:11 AM »
Go BEHIND the island

Jump in the water. Do not jump out for 99999999999999999 hours. After you get out for that long, go to the police station (The one where the police officers are) and you'll get to go behind it. You'll see the directors for Super Mario Sunshine. Now you can play as Shigeru Miyamoto!

A Chain Chomp approaches Mario and Luigi.
Mario: Are you thinking what i''m thinking?
Luigi: Yeah!
They both run away screaming.
Chaos Control!

Print