Print

Author Topic: Bowser's Greatest Moment  (Read 1884 times)

« on: June 13, 2002, 06:42:45 PM »
What do you think is Bowser's greatest moment ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2002, 10:02:44 PM »
Making him absolutely huge in SSBM and smacking someone right off the playing field in one hit is always extremely satisfying.  But that doesn't count, does it?
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2002, 10:00:39 AM »
Yeah it does.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2002, 10:41:52 AM »
Super Mario Bros. 3. It's the only one where he has an army of tanks and such.

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2002, 10:20:33 PM »
I say his finest moment was when he defeated Mario at the beginning of Paper Mario and threw the little dude out the window to his supposed doom. I mean, Bowser made it look so EASY.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2002, 09:03:33 AM »
I think Bowser had many greatest moments.

Like when he turned into a full 3D polygonal mess in Super Mario 64. He was HUGE!

Also, when Bowser completely annihilated Mario at the beginning of Paper Mario with the Star Rod. Why didn't he ever think of that before? Mario wouldve been dead, if the Star Spirits hadn't revived him...

Bowser's other greatest moment came when he used the greatest method for capturing Peach, by lifting her castle into the sky with her hostage! Bwa ha ha ha!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print