Print

Author Topic: An Idea....  (Read 1838 times)

« on: June 26, 2003, 07:52:28 PM »
I was reading all the stuff from the movie section at tmk and just an idea... Make a petition and send it to nintendo :)

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2003, 08:41:19 PM »
.....About?
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2003, 06:13:23 AM »
ugh i think i was sleeping when i put that :\ I meant 'Super Mario Bros.: The Movie' A petition to make a better one or sumthing and send it to nintendo :)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2003, 06:19:21 AM »
I don't think Nintendo was involved very much with it. You'd probably have to talk to Hollywood.

I don't really care that much, honestly. According to several people here, I *do* happen to have a good idea for a movie though... Those of you who've read my fanfic here know what I'm talking about... ;)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2003, 08:30:36 AM »
Saphira's fanfic would make a *Great* movie!

Although It's not for younger audiences, I'd say it's a PG-13 at the worst.  There is no swearing in it. (So far.) It is a suspence movie.  With a few bits of comedy here and there ("Hey what's that?" "It's a person you idiot!  Get him!")

I''''m a Mario and Sonic rube!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2003, 10:43:05 AM »
lol. Thank you. And no, being that profanity is one of my pet peeves, there's no swearing. Directly.

(Speaking of my story, sorry I haven't put up the next chapter yet. I've been so busy with Gamers' Haven and my comics and everything. I haven't forgotten about it; don't worry.)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2003, 10:47:24 AM »
I work to create a Super Mario stories of Lady Bow for nintendo developments and designing of course.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2003, 12:59:59 AM »
Hey how 'bout this story of ideas of Mario Series. Is called "The Adventures of Lady Bow & Ribbon!"

Shawne Vinson

Print