Print

Author Topic: Different Races in the Mushroom Kingdom.  (Read 2998 times)

« on: May 06, 2002, 04:38:01 PM »
There are different races (Species) in TMK:

Toad, Mole, Nimbus, Yoshi,

Then Bowser's troops and the families they originated from, and of course human!

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2002, 06:09:27 PM »
I think everyone noticed that oh Koopas some arent bad...that live in TMK

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!

Edited by - Super Yoshi 7175 on 5/6/2002 5:10:11 PM
Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2002, 02:31:49 PM »
A lot of Shy Guys, too. Pirahna Plants... hm. Mushroomians, eh, Mario and Luigi aren't human, I don't think, but I don't know. Penguins, too, like from Shiver Region in Paper Mar'o.

Born To Play:

"What if everything you see is more than what you see– the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it really is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you''''ll find many unexpected things."

-Shigeru Miyamoto
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2002, 02:38:43 PM »
We can't forget the classic Goomba,Lakitu,Spiny!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2002, 10:09:51 PM »
How can you make a topic like this?I can think of 100 races in the Mushroom Kingdom, including Pidgets,Cheep Cheep,Blooper,Boos, Blargg,Chargin' Chuck,etc,etc,etc.Let be Todd Begin,the frostbite wannabe.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2002, 02:06:34 PM »
It's a sad day here when someone points the finger at someone else on a Mario message board and calls them a wannabe of someone else on the Mario message board who happens to post a certain type of posts and earns himself the name of a stereotype to some guy... on a Mario message board. All of us could think of those, anyways. I mainly replied because I wanted to back up Todd Begin since that other guy smarted off to him. Now let it be, just let it be...

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!
Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2002, 02:24:11 PM »
the beatles?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2002, 05:04:12 PM »
darkside, you can just kiss mine!

I meant the good races.  I was just saying, not including the thousands of enemy races that people see while playing, I'm just talking about those, so A MILLION THANK YOUs to the person who backed me up, and Darkside can go to the fiery place!

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2002, 07:46:47 PM »
I don't wanna be gay like you,flasher

Could it be.......a change of heart?Yes.I would like to thank someone who has changed my life:my friends of Lemmy''s Land.Red_Yoshi knows what I''m talking about.Googershmeten Flabtrophy did that
Darkside Inc.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2002, 01:20:55 PM »
This board used to make sense about 5 months ago... now I just come here for the humor. It's obvious that's the only thing evident in these posts now. I just read them and laugh and laugh. The golden ages of the Fungi Forums are gone. Now I just look at you all and laugh.

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2002, 06:13:00 PM »
Listen here. Everything experiences a time like this. New people come, and things change, and you have to accept that.

But, in a few months, in half a year or maybe as long as a year from now these people will settle in and you'll have to eat your ... text, frostbite.

Trust me, I'm experienced on these matters.

To the other guy: I said leave it be, now maybe it you had done so I'd have taken the time to remember your message-board-name.

To Todd: No problem, glad to help.

Ciao!!!!!!

See how the mustache hides the slightly sad smile... and the sideburns, portraying his simple, blue-collar roots... and his legs, thick, wide, the legs of the masses!
Kickin' it since 2000.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2002, 11:29:23 AM »
Whoa Whoa! Calm down everyone... especially you Darkside. Why are you dissing Todd just because he made a strange topic? And don't call him gay, because you have no idea what his personal life is...Just don't judge people by the type of posts they write on a mesage board...okay!

Achem... anyway...
Here's my new signature:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
[It's-a me...Mario Maniac!]
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2002, 12:36:37 PM »
Yes don't go crazy! I do know everyone noticed but don't go crazy!

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst!

Print