Print

Author Topic: Mario's Story: The Coming of Yoshies  (Read 6241 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2002, 06:58:18 AM »
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to remember the clownman who didn''t speak English:skate 0-/<):

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2002, 06:59:13 AM »
more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2002, 06:59:14 AM »

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2002, 06:59:15 AM »

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2002, 06:59:17 AM »

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2002, 06:48:35 PM »
Wow! one day, I only have 8 replies and the next moment, i have more than twice that! Yikes!

All right, Paper Mario! no need to eat 50 sugar packets! I will make more. It'll be called Mario's Story: Koppa Invasion. Look for it in TMK by March 20th! I almost wrote ...in TMK by Mario 20th! :)

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $999,999,999,999,999!"
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2002, 04:45:37 PM »
oohhhh will peach and bowser be frands.
THATS JEST PLANE STUPED
jake langford

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2002, 04:47:00 PM »
oohhhh will peach and bowser be frands.
THATS JEST PLANE STUPED
jake langford

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2002, 10:19:06 AM »
Here it is! The sequel!
Coming of the Yoshies: Koopa Invasion

(Continued from sneak preview)
...I'm Keepin' the copter!" Lemmy bellowed. "Geez, you're not making this easy, are you? NOW FORK IT OVER! i've told you not to steal!" Bowser roared with power. "Bowser, look at you, stealing Peach all the time. You're a bad role-model." Lemmy
retorted. "Yeah!" Larry said. "right on!" Morton said. "Oh,Yeah!" Wendy O. said.
"But..but...-" Bowser studdered.
"O my gosh! Bowser is actually scared of his kids!" One of passing Yoshies said.
"Darn, embarrassed." Bowser was saying.
"KOOPA CHARGE!!!!" the Kids cryed out.

*Scene 2: The Bowser Chase*
"Guoooooo....NOOOOOOO!" Bowser shreiked as he ran through TMK.
"Watch it!" A resident exclaimed.
"Get lost, you fat turtle!" Someone else said.
"Wait, I see something... The star rod!!" Lemmy said.
"Get it!" Ludwig said.
*He runs out and grabs the star rod*
"YAHOO!!" Iggy screamed.
"Bowser, look we've got!" Wendy taunted.
"Wha- My star rod! GIVE ME THAT YOU CLUMSY KIDS!!" Bowser roared.
"you only use it for bad things. We want this madness stopped! We wish that Bowser was no longer a king!" The kids shouted
A star sprit appeared.
"Hello. I've heard your wish. Now I shall grant it!" Eldstar and the others said.
*The Koopa Bros., General Guy, and TutanKoopa appear*
"Yeah, he's just a weak meanie who does nothing but use us!" the Koopa Bros. Said.
"He just gave me a cheesy tank that fell apart" General Guy said.
"He gave me weak chomps that Mario beat up!" tutankoopa complained
"STAR WISH GRANTED!!!" The stars said.
"huh? it didn't work?" Skolar said.
"that's right!! I'm just too strong for a wish to take me over!!!"
"i got a plan!" iggy said.
*everyone gathered and discussed*
"We've come up with another wish! We wish that Bowser's Troops will leave him, thus making him a weakling with out defense. In addition, no one will join his forces either." Red Koopa Bro. said.
"STAR POWERS!!!! WISH!!!" the Sprits called out.
"Not again! It stopped!" Misstar said.
"Looking for these? *Bowser points to some batteries* You think I'd be pretty dumb to let you guys just HAVE the wand, do you?"
"Give me them!"  Wendy Shouted.
They chased troughout the kingdom, smashing everything. They went over water and grass. And eventually landed at...
YOSHI'S ISLAND!
"hm? What the-?!" Blue Yoshi said as he was eating a blueberry.
"Give us the batteries!!!" Iggy shouted. A Star Kid named Light came.
"STOP!!!!!" He shouted, toppling over Bowser, "Bowser, give up the batteries!"
"oh, you little..., Fine then! I don't need them any way! Let's battle!" Bowser roared.
"Yes, let's see, the 1st one goes here, and the 2nd, aha! Done! STAR WISH GRANTED!" Clevar said.
"Huh?" One of the Yoshies said. "Doh, It didn't work!" Calmar said.
"Bwahahaha! That was too easy! See you! Kamek, it's time to go!" Bowser shouted, with fire in his breath.
The firey breath had burnt most of the trees on the island.
They all went back to TMK. The place was shrouded in smoke and screams. Another thing had come over the kingdom!
A plague of Shyguys on pogosticks had come.
"Boing, boing" one said.
"Take this!" A Yoshi said, while beating 5 of them up.
"I think I know where they're coming from..." Luigi said.
Luigi, and the rest run into the center of the castle. A large sword appeared, and was guarding a Star!
"Hey! It's a star! We could use it for the Star Rod!" Muskular said.
"Let's go!" Mario said.
They all beat up the sword named Mack and recover the star. Eldstar puts the Star into the Star Rod.
"STAR WISH GRANTED!!!!!!!!" The Star Spirits said. Suddenly, a bright ball of light appeared. Bowser then got smaller, the Koopa Troop was no longer a troop,
and the sun came out.
"Noooooooo!!!!!!" Bowser said as he shunk.
Just then, a group of bad guys like lakitus, Parakoopas, and Magikoopas came and invaded the town. Even Lemmy Had the Koopa Kopter 5000!
The Star Spirits took a Wish, but it only took a few of the many hundreds out.
The koopas had went over to King Bowser and made an army. Together, they seriously did some damage to TMK.
"Star Power... Fading... out..." was the only thing the Stars said. They returned to Star Haven to rest, leaving Mario and Co. to take care of Bowser.
The Yoshies licked up the Magikoopa and a Lakitu up, but still many remained unharmed, still wreaking havoc. On Yoshi eliminated 100 Koopas, 5 Lakitus, and 3 Magikoopas with one Ground-Pound. The army was slowing down.
"Kamek, take Center! Kammy, invade the houses! Booster, take the castle! We will dominate!" Bowser roared with delight.
The 3 followed Bowser's orders and took some of the army with them.
"Luigi, save the houses! Toad and Peach! save your castle! Yoshies, save Town Center! I'll take care of Bowser." Mario shouted commandently
Just then, Mario ran into General Guy.
"Hi, Mario. Can I help? I want to save this town. I really don't like Bowser." He said
"Sure!" Mario said.
Together, the two battled off Bowser's troops, and the menace himself.
The Koopa Kids (including Lemmy and the Kopter) Helped Luigi crush Kammy's army.
then, Tutankoopa and the Koopa Bros. came and invaded Town Center, giving the Yoshies more work. The yoshies lick all of them up and used the shells as weapons for the rest of the gang.
They had gotten rid of everyone but Bowser.
"I'm taking you all OUT!" Bowser shoputed angrily.
They all fought long and hard until the ground split in two. A lava-filled chasm was the divider.
The Yoshies pulled Bowser towards the edge whil Peach, Toad, Luigi, and Mario went over to the other side and pushed Bowser in. (they got over there by hopping and jumping.)
Bowser almost fell in, but his tail kept him up. Then Baby Bowser appeared and stomped on Bowser's feet. Bowser fell in, and ended the invasion.
They held a big party and congratulated Baby  Bowser and the Yoshies for defeating Bowser. They let them live in the Mushroom Kingdom forever!

THE END

"Who want''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)
(This is GoldenYoshi)

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2002, 02:25:26 PM »
The 3rd story of a Yoshi Trilogy!
The Coming of the Yoshies: Bowser's Revenge

Be on the lookout for this cool TMK exclusive!

"Who want''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)
(This is GoldenYoshi)

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2002, 02:38:44 PM »
v PROLOUGE v
King Bowser is back! He is now here to wage war against the Yoshies' new home in TMK, and trying to kidnap Peach again! (That dummy just doesn't give up, does he?) He has summoned his most powerful troops. Tatanaga, Kamek, Kammy, The Koopalings, Wart, and the Wario Bros. (Wario and Waluigi) They reinvade the peaceful kingdom one day and take control. How will they survive? Read up!

*Bowser and his Mega-Troop are at TMK*

Bowser: Peach, I'm here!
Peach: Oh, shut up you stupid fatso!
Bowser: OK, that's IT! Kamek! Sleepy Spell!
Kamek: Yes! *Throws Magic*
*Peach is now asleep*
Wart: This works everytime... *Dpes a water blast*
PEach: *Peach wakes up* The answer is Gameboy! Oh, Bowser.
Bowser: you Dolt! Wart! Water Blast after I take Peach! Wart! Leave now! Your army stinks!
Bowser: Tatanaga! Go and take her!
Tatanaga: Yes!
*he attempts to take Peach, but Mario and Luigi appear.*
Luigi: hello! i'd like 1 Order of fried Bowser please. *luigi throws 20 fireballs at Bowser*
Mario: So, we meet again. Well, Now I'm gonna kick your butt! Luigi! Let's go and mess him up!
*The Bros. Beat up Tatanaga's troops, Tata naga leaves*
*A Red Yoshi appears*
Red Yoshi: *fires 5 shots of firey breath at Bowser (thank to a Fire Melon) The Yoshi also burns up Tatnaga himself*
Bowser: Man! I need stronger people! Wario and Waluigi! Take care of Mario please, while i take Peach.
*They forgot about Luigi, Luigi beat up Bowser and he went back to his war base. Meanwhile, Mario does his signature moves and beats up Waluigi and Wario.*
Bowser: Fungah! Foiled again! Koopalings! Go and get Peach! I'll deal woth Mario and Luigi.
Koopalings: Yes, dad!
*The Koopalings almost get Peach, but opne of them was too clumsy and dropped her in mud*
Peach: *angry* I'm not messin' around anymore! Take this, you dopes!
*She does many of her SSBM attacks on them*
*The koopalings are bruised and beaten badly, Peach throws them into a river and Bowser chases her.*
Bowser: later, Mario! Peach! Now it's TIME! Bullet Bills! Tracker attack!
*They fire 2 at a time*
Mario: Little funny, these bullet Blasters have controls on aiming.
Luigi: Yeah! We could program them to Bowser and win!
Mairo: No! Then he'll beat us up majorly into some lava!
*Bowser roars with delight when a Bullet hits him.*
Bowser: What was that!? Now I'm MAD!!
*he throws them far away, into the clouds.*
Bowser: I won! Now The Mushroom kingdom is mine! Bwahahahaha!
???: No you didn't. You may have won the fight, but have lost the war. Your troops are nowhere, they are all gone, you are now alone.
Bowser: yeah, so?
???: 1 is always weaker than 2. You are only strong with something, but on your own, you are weak.
Bowser: What are you driving at? I am Bowser! The leader of the Koopa- wait I don't have an army anymore. Well, I am Bowser, Powerful and fearsome!
???: Fearsome, maybe. But powerful? A chicken is more powerful than you!
Bowser: Who are you?
???: My name is &^%$^&*%&$$%^!@#. But since that's hard to say, you can call me Geno. Defender of Star Road. The Keeper of Stars!
Bowser: Geno, Shmeno. You must be the most idiotic person I've seen!
Geno: No, this egg is.
Egg: I'm A goomba with 34 watches and a, uh... duh.... pair of geeky glasses and weird hair.
Bowser: i take that back.
*the egg then attacks Bowser in the head and Bowser then faints*
*All the Yoshies in TMK attack Bowser with all they have. Fire, ice, seeds, licks, pounds, and more!*
Bowser: What the? ROAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!
* The Yoshies are flung far far away,into the Castle *
Bowser: Yes!!!!
*Just Then, A group of war-ready Toads come and help the Yoshies finally defeat Bowser!*
Bowser: Nooooooo!!!!!!
*He is finally brought down when a thunderbolt comes from the Clouds (courtesy of Mallow) and a range of falling stars fall on him (thanks to Geno)!*
*The Toads and The Yoshies push Bowser into a bottomless pit, never to be seen again...*
Bowser: *fading out* NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo..........!!!!
*Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad come down from the clouds and congradulate the Yoshies and The Toads. They are all given Hero Medals, a party is celebrated, and the kingdom is peaceful once again.*

THE END!!!!

(This is GoldenYoshi)

Print