Print

Author Topic: Mario Survivor!!!Cool topic!!Read this!Click  (Read 12228 times)

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2002, 03:58:24 PM »
Screw the other story I put on this.I have a different one.
 Mario,Luigi,Peach,and Toad make it to Warts chamber.But this chamber was strange.It was all black,mirrors everywhere,shapes and colors floating around,and 4 robots.These robots wern't origonal robots,they were clones of Mario,Luigi,Toad,and Peach!"What in the world?"said Peach."Must destroy Mario"said a clone of Mario."Oh no you won't!"yelled Mario.Mario's clone attacked Mario and with that,the other 3 clones attacked.Mario threw a fireball at the clone that was attacking him and it short-curcuted."Mario!Help me!"screamed Peach.She was floating away,being carried by a clone."Peachy!Noooooo!!!!"Mario said.The others also floated off."Mario!It's wa..."but Toad was cut off when a frog hand covered his mouth."Toad?"asked Mario.There was no answer.The chamber started to shake;then it changed into a throne room."Hey!"said Mario."Mwahahahaha!Your friends are being brain-washed"said a voice from the throne."No.It can't be,"Mario said,"Wart!""I see you found me out.You must pass a test to battle me.A puzzle."Wart said silently.The chamber changed into a huge grid.Mario was minature sized and was in a grid space."Where,am I?"he squeled.Some of the grids sank in the ground.

"Fans!We have gathered here to say that that I hate Yoshi.He is a bioch.IN CAPS I CAN CHAT!OOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Candy!"mar-i-oh!
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2002, 04:02:49 PM »
Screw the other story I put on this.I have a different one.
 Mario,Luigi,Peach,and Toad make it to Warts chamber.But this chamber was strange.It was all black,mirrors everywhere,shapes and colors floating around,and 4 robots.These robots wern't origonal robots,they were clones of Mario,Luigi,Toad,and Peach!"What in the world?"said Peach."Must destroy Mario"said a clone of Mario."Oh no you won't!"yelled Mario.Mario's clone attacked Mario and with that,the other 3 clones attacked.Mario threw a fireball at the clone that was attacking him and it short-curcuted."Mario!Help me!"screamed Peach.She was floating away,being carried by a clone."Peachy!Noooooo!!!!"Mario said.The others also floated off."Mario!It's wa..."but Toad was cut off when a frog hand covered his mouth."Toad?"asked Mario.There was no answer.The chamber started to shake;then it changed into a throne room."Hey!"said Mario."Mwahahahaha!Your friends are being brain-washed"said a voice from the throne."No.It can't be,"Mario said,"Wart!""I see you found me out.You must pass a test to battle me.A puzzle."Wart said silently.The chamber changed into a huge grid.Mario was minature sized and was in a grid space."Where,am I?"he squeled.Some of the grids sank in the ground.

"Fans!We have gathered here to say that that I hate Yoshi.He is a bioch.IN CAPS I CAN CHAT!OOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Candy!"mar-i-oh!
       -Darkside

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2002, 10:01:34 PM »
C'mon, vote someone off.

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2002, 01:58:34 AM »
I'm back with chapter2!
"Now you must battle your friends clones."said Wart."I can beat them!"said Mario as the ground sank."Go"wart said.1 clone each of Luigi,Toad,and Peach came up.Mario threw a fireball at each of them and they short-curcuted."Mwahahahaha!"Wart laughed.The arena turned into a maze."Hey!"said Mario."You must make it to the endl.But it can cost your life.If you go into a dead-end,you're going to a bottem level.The graveyard."a voice came.Mario walked and took a left all the time.On the way,clones of him came up.He beat them,but he came to a dead-end.He fell down.
                      To be continue.

x7
      __
     (_|_)
       -Darkside

« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2002, 12:03:07 AM »
Chapter3:The graveyard reaper.Part 1
 Mario stumbled into a hug cemmetary.Bones were laying all over the ground.R.I.P.'s were everywhere!A small chamber was out in the distance.Mario walked over to it.He looked inside and saw a statue of a thing with a skelaton body,a reaper stick,and was in a black cloak with a hood.When Mario walked up to it,it changed into a real reaper!"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"Mario screamed.The reaper known as a grim,held his stick over Mario and slammed it down!Mario was cut across his neck!Mario died right there.The grim picked up Mario and put him in a pit with a slate imprinted 'Mario lays here'.The grim burried Mario.The grim left to his chamber.But the slate fell and a hand came up.
    To be continued.

Lsten to your darkside.It''s calling to be unleashed.
       -Darkside

« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2002, 09:04:00 PM »
Im voting off Kelly.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2002, 07:16:01 PM »
Greg, here's my proposal: Whoever does not turn in their story within 96 hours as of NOW (which is exactly 3/2/2002 5:15:47 PM on my watch) is automatically voted off.

For? 1 person.  Against? 0 persons.  FOR WINS!

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2002, 10:57:32 AM »
Well everyone else is disqualfied then ! So I vote off humm DarkSide!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175. Ps.again Ok Join the Mario Clan the only clan totally devoted to Mario!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2002, 05:58:32 PM »
Everyone has ditched this idea, except for me.  Therefore, I AM THE SURVIVOR!!!!!

-----------
LieutenantEagle
--------

« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2002, 09:22:13 AM »
Rewind! I'm Gold Yoshi!

Wart hates Gold?

Mario: Let's throw veggies at Wart!
Toad: I'm a veggie!
Mario: Oh, Ok! Wart, Watch out! Toad's gonna smack ya!
Wart: Yeah, sure, whatever.
*Toad pulls out some veggies and stuffs them in Wart's pants*
Wart: Hey, what, stop it! Hey, this onion is not that- *he starts to cry*
Peach: What is it?
Luigi: Oh, Toad put an onion in Wart's face.
Peach: O.K. Special delivery! *She punches Wart in the face*
*Golden Yoshi comes along with Wario chasing him*
Wario: You'll make me rich!!
Gold Yoshi: No way! You're a creep! *Then, Golden Yoshi runs into Wart while Everyone else is throwing veggies at Wart!
Wart: Ow! Noooooo!!! I'm gone!!!!!! *POOF!*
everybody: Yay!!! We won!
Mario: Huh? You look like some one I know...
Golden Yoshi: Oh Yeah! Hi Mario, Hi Luigi! Hi toad! Hi Peach!
Wario: Come here gold Yoshi... come on, you'll make me rich!
Golden Yoshi: No way! *Headbutts Wario and Ground-Pounds him*
Peach: see ya! we've got a Subcon to save!
*They all enter the door andpull open the Subcon's Vase*
Subcon #4: Thank you!
*They all grind up wart into Frogs, but a Prince froggy is now made...*
Everyone but Wario: Thanks, Gold Yoshi! You killed off Wart for us!

An extremly rare and valuable Yoshi!
"Who want''''s to buy a gold Yoshi? Selling Price, $99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999!" (almost 10 Googols!)
(This is GoldenYoshi)
"How much does the $1.99 Popcorn Chicken cost?" ~ Classic Stupidity.

Print