Print

Author Topic: Back into the past of the Fungi Forums!  (Read 4855 times)

« on: February 18, 2004, 05:59:57 PM »
I created a time machine to go back a whlie in time in the Fungi Forums. *scene from the past I jumped into the scene and created a army of all the future newbies. Trainman and Meowrik were in my army. The army destroyed the Fungi Forums and then they disapeared. I became the king. *goes back into the future* *gets attacked* The present Meowrik took the time machine and was about to fix my evils. Untill I put a bomb on the machine. Then everybody died! THE END!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 07:18:42 PM »
You.......TURD!!!

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2004, 07:45:35 PM »
THat certainly isn't gonna win the Pulitzer(Spelling?) Prize anytime soon.

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 08:07:30 PM »
That's something you can add to the total number of your posts: The large percentage of them that are spam and insults.

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2004, 08:08:50 PM »
If the Fungi Forums were destroyed, you wouldn't be king anyhow. According to physics, you actually cannot go back in time any further than the time the time machine was created.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 2/18/2004 6:10:28 PM

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2004, 08:16:51 PM »
Nintendoexpert89 is right. I need to steal a time machine that was around forever!

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2004, 09:09:27 PM »
Time machines won't be created until 2009. So you need to build a time machine to go into the future to buy a time machine, then go back to the past, then come back to the present.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A Powerful Quote from Family Guy:

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"
Brian: ...Peter... Those are Cherrios.

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2004, 12:54:40 AM »
Oh really, what physics is this? In my physics, you can't go back in time at all.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2004, 01:09:54 AM »
If you can create and control a wormhole, Lizard Dude, then you can accelerate one end of the wormhole to a speed near c and have it travel a huge distance, which due to relativity will make that end of the wormful exist at an earlier time than the non-travelling end of the wormhole.  So if you jump in the non-travelling end of the wormhole, you will go back in time, and if you jump in the travelling end of the wormhole, you will go forward in time.  But the catch is that the travelling end never actually goes back in time; it only goes forward at a slower rate.  So you can't ever go back to a time before the wormhole was created.

And then there's the minor detail of actually creating and controlling the wormhole, and surviving the jump through it.

This is not a signature.

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2004, 07:37:45 AM »
That's right. Time travel isn't technically impossible, but it's very difficult to accomplish (considering worm holes are usually created from black holes, that are so powerful in gravity, not even light can escape, so your ship would have to travel faster than the speed of light). The "physics" I was talking about were the ones Albert Einstein discovered.

Talking about Albert Einstein, the repeated equation that cartoon characters say when they want to act smart: E = mc(squared), means that energy is equal to an object's mass times the speed of light (or 186,000) squared. So even the tiniest bit of mass is enormously packed with energy.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 2/19/2004 5:48:33 AM

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2004, 07:50:16 AM »
A short story, now a discussion on physics. Now to add my part: Some scientists aren't comfortable with time travel because of the paradoxes it creates. Say you went back in time and shot your grandfather before he met your grandmother. That means you wouldn't have been born, so you couldn't have got back and shot him. But since you didn't, you were born, and then you went back, and it's one huge confusing loop. Stephen Hawkings also debated that the universe is always expanding, and if time was reversed, and the universe were to implode instead, wouldn't humans de-evolve?

My identity will not be spoken.

Edited by - ?????? ???? ??????? on 2/19/2004 6:00:50 AM
My identity will not be spoken.

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2004, 10:55:04 AM »
"If you can create and control a wormhole..."
"So you can't ever go back to a time before the wormhole was created."

That's what I meant. If I create a wormhole to go to the past, it won't help me go to the past. It will help some guy in the future.

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2004, 01:09:53 PM »
All I know is that if you go back in time and shoot your grandfather it's because history said that you do it. All of our lives are pre planned. If you shoot your grandfather that means he wasn't your real grandfather.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A Powerful Quote from Family Guy:

Peter: Brian, come quick! There s a message in my alphabets! It says "Oooooooooooooooo"
Brian: ...Peter... Those are Cherrios.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2004, 05:13:29 PM »
I believe that the present is already affected by Time Travel, if it existed. Like say, some guy goes back in time and changes the past, then I think instead of our present instantly changing, I believe the way it is now is the result of someone going back in time already. It's hard to explain... I highly doubt we will ever master Time Travel, although stuff like Hovering, Invisibility, and Teleportation I think could be done, since they actually do have protypical methods of these things. They supposedly are able to teleport a single atom or energy however, they are reluctant to try it with organic things or complex systems. I also have heard stories that through refracting light a certain way, one can become invisible, and also that by gravitating to a large celestial body, levitating things is also possible. Ah the wonders of technology... Aaaaah!!!! The Wonders of technology!

Oh, good Adult Swim quote, Dr. Mario.

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2004, 07:42:39 PM »
That's impossible, 'Rick, because with this wormhole plan they couldn't come back to our time or before our time.

Print