Print

Author Topic: When the world is ruled by Nintendo...  (Read 2497 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: July 19, 2002, 04:52:15 PM »
I want you people to post ideas of what the world would be like if Nintendo were to rule.

Will each of our different countries be a location of a Nintnedo game [Hyrule, Mushroom Kingdom, Wario Land, Yoshi's Island, etc.].

Will the countries be ruled by the heroes of Nintendo games, or will the villains dominate our world?

Please post your ideas to this topic, so I can eventually write a fanfic based on your replies...
---
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2002, 01:20:52 AM »
Dear Mario Maniac:
Your ideas are so original and creative:)!  I will try to give you some of my suggestions...  I like your idea of making each country a place related to Nintendo games.  For example, the USA can be TMK, Japan can be Hyrule, etc.  Maybe you can have warping pipes throughout the world so if people wanted to travel, they can warp instead of traveling through an airplane:)  Also, all the heroines and heroes of the Nintendo games, would make sure that the world is kept safe.  The villains will be in prison but they will always be escaping (or you can come up with how you want the villains to interact with society).  Moreover, the triforce, the star rod, and all other powerful relics or objects should be kept under safe watch, because one never knows what crazed villain will come up with next!  LOL!:)  People should be allowed to make wishes:)  And of course Mario will be the president of the USA (sorry TMK) and maybe he and Peach can get married (or whatever you want to write about).  This is YOUR story and I like it.  Keep up the good work:)  When you are done please let me read it:)  Thanks:)  Shalom!:)  

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2002, 04:16:13 AM »
1. usa america
2.  europe hyrule
3. dk island  australia

one god, one market, one truth, one consumer........

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2002, 10:26:18 AM »
I got this from Game Pro Game Cuba.

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2002, 01:51:35 PM »
You people are weird...

Hey, it''s me, the local couch potato, hey look, I found some lint and a quarter...

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2002, 07:04:15 PM »
Maby every one would have a nintendo. it would be requierd. and there would be
NON-NINTENDO POLICE DEPARTMENT. a.k.a. the NNPD.

Mario:do you know?
bowser: about what?
Mario: ......
Bowser: ????
Mario: you know.. *hint*  *hint*
bowser: wha????
Mario: you realy don`t know, do you.
peach: what are you talking about?
Bowser: Wha?......

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2002, 10:21:29 PM »
If the world becomes commanded by Nintendo, Im sure that warp pipes would be the main mode of transportation, along with riding on the backs of rainbow colored dinosaurs.Of course with pipes, there is the constant threat of it becoming jammed, and seeing on how fast our plumber friends travel through them im sure we will have alot of clogs. And yes the countries will be goverened by heros and not the villans(cause the good guys would have already kicked their butts!) Plus companys like Microsoft and Sony will be crushed by Nintendo! They will wish they had joined Nintendo and not tried to compete. The world is only big enough for one company. And that company is Nintendo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three guys are walking down the street. Two of them walk into a bar. The other one ducks.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2002, 08:39:01 AM »
If anyone likes X Box they would beaten with broken X Boxes over their heads. Oh yeah, and Bill Gates would be killed by a atomic bomb while stranded in a abonded islane!!!

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Print