Print

Author Topic: The Legend of the Songs:Flute of tunes  (Read 11785 times)

« on: June 20, 2001, 08:53:56 AM »
I love Zelda,and I thought I would make a RPG sieries of my own.It's called

The Legend of the

SONGS
       Part one:The Flute of Tunes

It's about a kid named Jared that Lerns his flute can play magical songs that can do what the song titles say (example:song of sleep,makes people sleep.)Three people(Mark,Vironica,and Joshua)help him on his quest.Tell me what you think!

Here we go!
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2001, 04:06:36 PM »
Hmm.............

It's okay. One problem. What's the plot? and..

Two problems. What's the plot and what's the enimey? Where...

Three problems. What's the plot, what's the enimy, and where is it taking place? What time

Four problems. What's the plot, what's the enimy, where is it taking place, and what time?

Other than those. It sounds good.

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2001, 05:43:00 PM »
Plot:Rescue Kari the flute player from
Enimy:Narnm,evil Wizard of the Wazird tribe.(Where Mark is from.)with eight levels and challenging plot,this is not an esy quest.Jared must learn the songs of sorrow,despair,and weakness,before he becomes the the hero of harmony and destroys Narnm.
Place:Saloine city in the far south of Noinve.(Noi n v e)
time:Two o'clock PM southern,five AM northern,is when Jared finds out he's going to be the hero of Harmony.
I'm also working on part 2,songbook of Narnia,same charecters,same villain,same setting,only the North gets beat off of Noinve,(witch is where Narnm's castle is.)
and captures Carani,the singer.
Jared must collect the song of sorrow,song of knowledge,and song of hapiness,to create the portal to get to the north,now known as Narnmna,to defeat Narnm.(Eight levels)

that enough info?

Here we go!
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2001, 03:36:33 PM »
Where is Noinve and what is Noinve?

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2001, 03:38:38 PM »
Noinve is like Hyrule.Nobody knows...

Zelda,Mario,great games,different prices.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2001, 05:04:11 PM »
Cool. Let's start. You first.

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2001, 08:20:42 AM »
Nononono.I mean like at home.I just thought I would run it by you guys,and see if I should really do it.OK?OK.
Your questions really helped me out.Thanks!

PS.I'll do it anyway,since you want to.

A long time Ago,in Saloine city in south Noinve,There was a Salonian named Jared.The Ten year old Boy was Enjoing his,life,until...(That's Your que)

Link

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2001, 01:38:48 PM »
Everyone died. The End.

How's that?

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Link

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2001, 02:06:59 PM »
Sorry. Let's try that agian.

One day, a evil realm came over this land. The evil spirt, Narnm, was sent out to destroy the first person he sees. Jared tried to run but he was the first Narnm saw. Jared's friend, Jack, protected Jared but was killed by the magic of Narnm. Narnm went to report his sucess never knowing that Jared survived.

Jared: That scum. I'll get rid of him for sure. I will!

<<Three year's later>>

Jared met some new friends. They are Mark, Vironica, Ness, and Joshua. Ness gave Jared a magical flute. If he played certain songs, certain magic would come forth. Ness was Earthbound. He had alway's wanted to go to Earth. He was a special kid that could shield himself, shoot fire, or electricute people.

Mark is a inventor. He had three Robot's with him which he could call out at any time. They could also talk.

Vironica is a singer. Her voice is like the magical flute.

Joshua is like Macgyver, he has a sarcastic point of view but can put a soft shell crab and a coconut shell and presto, make a radio. He loves saying "Oh for crying out loud" when ever he is a little pist.

Together the four of them make up this story. So sit back and enjoy MarioandLink plus I, Link, Reading you, The Legend of the Songs.

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2001, 04:22:10 PM »
i thought this was Zelda, not earthbound. You screwballs.

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2001, 07:33:38 PM »
Who cares? If you look at Luigi's Quest. I mixed up characters so much. I like doing that.

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2001, 09:20:26 AM »
Hey,I don't want you guys to screw this up. Forget about Ness.Think That your making a Zelda storyline.Good start there,With the fancy words 'n' stuff.Oh,and Mark is a Wizard from the Wazird tribe.Narmn is the evil one,so Mark wants to get back at him.You can leave the stuff about everything else.

anyway,

Scince Ness was Earthbound,He decided to go to earth,(Oh yeah,Mark and the others didn't meat yet.They come along when he gets there.) While Jared went to Destroy Narmn.But,He figured out that it wasn't for his own good,it was for everybodys,and that's how he figured out he was going to be the Hero of harmony.His First stop was Oraclels cavern near the Indsang tribes Domain.(It's Vironica time.)

Oh yeah,Jared learns different songs for sidequests,Like the song of sleep,and Curiosity.But the main songs are the Songs of sorrow,Despair and wekness,Okay?

Link

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2001, 12:54:37 PM »
Darn it. I was going to kill Ness halfway in the story. Oh well. Can we get on with this, please?

The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2001, 06:46:55 AM »
Yes,we will(Sorry.)

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2001, 06:47:14 AM »
Yes,we will(Sorry.)You next.

Print