Print

Author Topic: Super Mario RPG: Shadow Star Quest  (Read 1867 times)

« on: February 12, 2005, 12:19:44 AM »
Here's my fanfic, Super Mario RPG: Shadow Star Quest. Enjoy!!

Introduction

Mario had the photo in his fingers. It was a picture of him, Luigi and Yoshi. A single teardrop fell from the stocky plumber's royal blue eyes. "I will get revenge," he vowed. He stood up, off the carpeted staircase in the foyer of Peach's Castle. He dropped the photograph. The frame shattered. He curled his hands into fists. Bowser had taken his friends away from him, and he had to avenge their deaths. 'But', he thought to himself, 'I am the fool-- who left Luigi to fight the Magikoopas? Who let Yoshi back in the Castle, just before it was about to explode? Him. And now that Bowser had enslaved much of the Mushroom World, he knew it was up to him to save everything. "Mario?" said a voice. It was Toadsworth. "You should really calm down, you know, it can't be good for your health--" It was at this point that Mario picked up Toadsworth by the scruff of his shirt. "In case you haven't heard," Mario said in a low growl, "My friends have been killed by Bowser, and you're telling me to calm down??" Toadsworth looked shocked. Mario dropped him, and he fell to the ground. He went scrambling around in his pockets. He found a Feather, used it, and a Cape suddenly appeared in mid-air. He donned it, and flew off towards the Koopa Kingdom. 'This must be the darker Mario,' Toadsworth thought, 'The one that no-one ever sees.' The shocked Mushroom villagers went back to their daily routine.

A shadowy figure appeared from behind a Mushroom house. "Mario is heading towards the Koopa Kingdom," he said into a reciever. "Perfect. I can finally deal with Mario myself. Viper, you truly are a worthy soldier." Viper smiled from beneath his black cloak. "This isn't over, Mario," Viper hissed at Mario's quickly disappearing figure. "I'll make sure you die quickly..."

Please give me your opinion of this part of my fanfic!

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2005, 07:35:38 AM »
I'm too confused to say anything good at that because i just accidently ate deep-fried peanut.

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 12:22:10 AM »
Okay. First you double post, then you eat deep-fried peanuts, then you double-post. Riiiggghhhttt...

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2005, 05:37:54 AM »
Pretty interesting

Print