Print

Author Topic: Fungi High  (Read 119674 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #240 on: March 19, 2006, 08:53:00 PM »
Pop Quiz! What album did StH come out on?

Zoso. I have the original Zoso record, but I shall never sell it; for it is priceless.

Hey, this is pretty fun solving Mr. Melee's quizzes.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #241 on: March 20, 2006, 05:43:24 PM »
It was Zoso? I thought it was Led Zeppelin Four? Or maybe they-re the same? I don't know.

Jman actually got it, even though I forgot a lonely.

If you like the quizes, here's another easy one. The cover art of LZ's first album featured what famous picture?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #242 on: March 20, 2006, 08:42:23 PM »
It was Zoso? I thought it was Led Zeppelin Four? Or maybe they-re the same? I don't know.

Jman actually got it, even though I forgot a lonely.

If you like the quizes, here's another easy one. The cover art of LZ's first album featured what famous picture?

It was that one zeppelin that crashed in real life...ah I'm having a brain fart trying to remember its name...wasn't it Hindenburg? I think...

Oh well, next chapter is toga party, and I'm about a fourth of the way of finishing it.

« Reply #243 on: March 21, 2006, 07:28:20 PM »
It just so happens I'm listening to Led Zeppelin right now. The song is Misty Mountain Hop off of Zoso (Led Zeppelin IV). Anyway, great story, Hyrulian. Keep it up!
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #244 on: March 25, 2006, 11:45:20 AM »
Yeah, I'm almost done with the new chapter. It involves a big fight at the toga party.

By the way, I've been in a toga party. It's pretty fun. And it was fun, until someone broke a window, and after that, it wasn't good.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #245 on: March 25, 2006, 02:20:58 PM »
I bet it'll have something to do with that Koopa drawn on Ted's back. Will it?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #246 on: March 25, 2006, 04:52:05 PM »
Oh, I get it. Zoso= LZIV. Correct, Hyrulian! And it was indeed the Hindenburg.

I hope I'm not in the fight. No way I'm using my guitar as a weapon, plus I can't fight that well and I don't want to, but hey, Hyrulian, you're the boss.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2006, 01:23:58 PM »
*walks into barren wasteland* I wonder what happened? Hyrulian must be holding the "lost chapter." This topic used to be so good, and no one's posted ever since I did waaaaay back. ?__? Where's Fungi High School gone?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #248 on: April 14, 2006, 01:37:34 PM »
You're right.  I wonder how far Hyrulian's gotten with the next chapter.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #249 on: April 14, 2006, 08:29:24 PM »
I did find myself wondering how it was going. Unfortunately, I think Hyrulian has somewhat disappeared.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #250 on: April 26, 2006, 08:29:08 PM »
I just talked to Hyrulian on MSN, and he was ill, but he told me to tell you all that the next chapter will be up soon, and that it will be a huge chapter! It will be posted once he gets better.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #251 on: April 27, 2006, 02:30:01 PM »
w00000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!1111!!!111one!!!11111!!!!!!11eleven!!!!11111

« Reply #252 on: April 27, 2006, 04:25:06 PM »
Chef, please don't spam here. You certainly wouldn't want to gain a rep (reputation) for spamming (I'm speaking from experience).
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #253 on: April 27, 2006, 05:31:05 PM »
Hey Hyrulian I think the Fungi High story is great can are you still letting people in. I would like to be in the story too. I could be the Paranoid kid. because thats what I am lol but its ok if you dont add me, but I havent read a story this good in a long time. You protray the actual realty of high school very well while adding the world of The Mushroom Kingdom. ITS BRILLIANT
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 05:53:04 PM by neotev »
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #254 on: April 28, 2006, 03:02:40 PM »
Chef, please don't spam here. You certainly wouldn't want to gain a rep (reputation) for spamming (I'm speaking from experience).
Sorry, I was just excited about Hyrulean's eventual return.

Print