Print

Author Topic: what's your favorite level in SM64?  (Read 3038 times)

« on: October 02, 2000, 08:30:30 PM »
like the subject said...what's your favorite level in SM64 (for those among us that don't know what SM64 means...super mario 64....but
you probably knew that BACK TO THE TOPIC!!)
my faorite level IS...drum roll please....
TALL TALL MOUNTIAN!

I turn coins in to blocks I turn blocks in to coins I am
the AMAZING.....P-switch?
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2000, 08:55:04 PM »
Hmm... my personal favorite has to be Rainbow Ride.  The absence of ground really makes for some interesting puzzles.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2000, 05:45:17 AM »
If it includes Bowser levels, I'd have to say "Bowser in the Dark World". If not, my fave is "Tiny-Huge island".

Lakitu Camera Man: We are live from digimonmz''s home. Hey digimonmz, what games do you own from Nintendo?
Digimonmz: *Ignores Lakitu and playing Mario 64*
Lakitu: Do you hear me?
Digimonmz: *Playing "Bowser in the sky"*
Lakitu: What the?! *Throws a spiny*
Digimonmz: Ow! What was that for?!
Lakitu: Now we have him on...
To be continued
Well, I''m back, and better than ever, with my Glacier GBA!

*Looks around*

Uh... what did you expect?

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2000, 06:57:38 PM »
I love to go to Snowman's Land and screwing around with the hat factory trick. I also like the bowser stages.

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2000, 02:01:20 PM »
Tough call, I'd have to say Hazy Maze Cave, though Tall, Tall Mountain's not without its charm.  I mainly like the ones with throwbacks to classic "Mario."

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2000, 09:12:39 AM »
Does this topic include the bonus stages (i.e.: Bowser levels, aquarium stage, Princess' Slide, etc.)?

Oh heck...

My favorite level(s) is (are)........

BOB-OMB BATTLEFIELD- It's just so cool! All the Bob-Ombs you can throw around... Chain Chomp... first time flying...

COOL COOL MOUNTAIN- It's gotta be one of the "coolest" levels in SM64 (get it, "coolest"?)! All the fun sliding you can do... plus the Big Pinguin Race in the log cabin...

BOWSER IN THE DARK WORLD/FIRE SEA/SKY- These levels have gotta be the most awesome levels in any Mario game to date...!

LEATHAL LAVA LAND- It's fun (and mean) to watch Mario get his butt burned when you jump into the lava!

Hey, I just about like every level in SM64!

C-YA LATER!

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2000, 06:30:24 PM »
I'll give comments to every level now that I have collected all 120 stars last week.
Bob-Bomb Battlefield- Way cool! I've just earned the ability to kick Bob-Bombs! If you wanna know how to do that ask now.
Whomp's Fortress- This level stinks, I only come here for faint laughs.
Jolly Roger Bay- What a boring level.
Cool, Cool Mountain- The best in the regular courses! It's fun trapping the babies inside the cannons and dropping them on the platform nearest to the Bob-bomb buddie and watch them fall off.
Bowser in the Dark World- I'm beginning to hate this level now.
That cave with the Toxic maze- I only come here to visit Dorrie the dino (The one that swims on the water) and to go to the Metal Cap course.
Lethal Lava Land- Like that guy said, it's fun seeing Mario being burned.
Shifting Sand Land- What a loser's joke.
Dire, Dire Rocks- I miss Bowser's sub.
Bowser in the fire sea- I like this Bowser course, but it's not my fave'.
Snowman's land- I only come here for the igloo and climbing on Penguin champ (The one that you race on CCM)
Wet-Dry World- A level full of wall kicking, advanced jumping techniches, this is a challenge for me.
Tall, Tall, Mountain- Sorry to interrupt you, but this is the worst course in the game. Ukkikki is a pain to catch, and the only thing that amuses me is the slide.
Tiny-Huge Island- Heck, this is a fun level! I like to kill Koopa the quick (They should call him slow) in Tiny island. It's not my fave' anymore.
Tick, Tock clock and rainbow ride- This is a little better than TTM, but still considered the worst courses in the game.
Bowser in the Sky- Mainly the best Bowser course. I love to come here, especially when I'm going to fight Bowser.

*Sees Digimon movie poster* "Great, first Fox Kids shows C@#p and then it shows even more c@$p!!" If you see my userame, you know I''m joking.
Well, I''m back, and better than ever, with my Glacier GBA!

*Looks around*

Uh... what did you expect?

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2000, 06:00:58 PM »
Well duh, I just Loooooooooooooooooooove those Water Levels

Try and panic to Ecsape me......but you'll end up drowning
Try and panic to Ecsape me......but you'll end up drowning

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2001, 07:34:16 AM »
I'm not shure. I do like the music in the First Water Wotld. But I also like the Third Bowser.Must of them are good.It's hard to choose. :)

Edited by - ZimStar on 10/18/2001 6:35:25 AM

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2001, 02:18:20 PM »
kicking bobombs isnt hard at all. all you need to do is let it chase you then kick. DUH!!

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Print