Print

Author Topic: Vote for Mario  (Read 4293 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: August 26, 2002, 11:14:26 AM »
This is a command. Go to http://www.gamefaqs.com now and vote for Mario.

That is all.

P.S. If Mario wins, I will be sure to get some Mario Sunshine audio on WTMK.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2002, 01:15:18 PM »
I can't see the point in those things... It's not as if it's any sort of representation of Mario's popularity. Nor is it something that should be of any concern to anyone. However, if you're going to put some tracks up, I'm off to vote.

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2002, 03:24:15 PM »
hey daviddayton is it true that deezer doesnt care about the board cause i totally disagree with peopl that are saying it and i wanted to know for sure???
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2002, 06:21:27 PM »
I voted!
Around 10 times!
People, help!
Last time I checked, he was at 49.98%!
MARIO MUST WIN!!!

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2002, 06:23:49 PM »
AaAaAAaAAaaAAAhhHhhhHHHhhH!!
49.97%! Someone help!!

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2002, 06:51:32 PM »
49.99%, although I really don't know HOW Cloud could even come CLOSE to Mario.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2002, 07:08:46 PM »
Really!
Well, now at least he's at 50.04%. Winning by .08! When does this end? Midnight?
Keep votin', everybody! It seems the way to finish this!

That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2002, 07:10:08 PM »
I just voted, and Mario's at 50.04%. And I'm tickled pink that Samus beat Sonic! By about 40 votes, no less! Woohoo!

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Edited by - Pyrasaur on 8/26/2002 6:11:05 PM
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2002, 07:52:47 PM »
Vote! Mario must win! Vote! Mario must win!

The night Santa went crazy, the night Kris Kringle went nuts, now ya can''t hardly walk around the north pole without steppin in reigndeer guts!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2002, 07:59:18 PM »
Well as everyone's so excited about this, I've done my duty and voted several times. I really can't see what the appeal of this "Cloud" guy is - he doesn't seem any different to any other manga swordsman-type.

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2002, 07:59:42 PM »
Why wouldn't Samus beat Sonic? She's a much better character. Gotta go vote again!!

That was a joke.

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2002, 08:00:46 PM »
Vote. Vote. Vote.

Oh, I'm busy playing Super Mario Sunshine.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2002, 08:11:43 PM »
Gah, this is insane! They're both at 50% now! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
David. I envy you. However, I shall not tomorrow.

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2002, 08:15:12 PM »
As of this 15 minute increment, Mario is up by 2 votes. He will be up by at least 3 more, thanks to me... :-D

Edit - update: Now, he's up by roughly 57 votes, and .06%. Keep votin', everybody!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 8/26/2002 7:18:38 PM
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2002, 08:31:18 PM »
Oh, no! I just realized you can only vote once! AAAAHHHHH

That was a joke.

Print