Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy released in the US  (Read 11844 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 10:12:53 PM »
Look upon this, all you people complaining about not getting it until Tuesday. Look upon this and be ashamed!

Something about that sounds very profound.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 11:11:47 PM »
* Luigison is profoundly ashamed. 
That won't stop me from getting it tomorrow though.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 02:40:42 AM »
So I'm up to 28 stars and I really should go to bed.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 04:03:46 PM »
Amazon shipped it today. Sadly, they used the United States Postal Service. Amazon estimates I'll get it on Noverber 20. I doubt it'll actually arrive.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2007, 06:03:58 PM »
Post in Latest News: 
So I'm up to 28 stars and I really should go to bed.

Blog: 
So I got the game at about 2:30 on Monday, and I've been busy with both real life and the adventures of a portly plumber since that point.  So far, the game is good, although I felt surprisingly underwhelmed when I began playing today.  Things have been picking up as the game has progressed, though.

Real life returns soon, then a small batch of the Galaxy.  Let's see how long it takes to reach the "ending" this time.

Whenever you get your hands on the game, enjoy yourself.

No offense, but why did you post in this thread and then make a blog entry about having 28 stars?  Your other blogs were interesting and gave new info, pictures, etc.  This one is little more than opinion.  It's probably on par with of most other blogs I've seen on the internet so I guess my peeve is with blogs in general and not this your's specifically.  On the other hand, I put a lot of opinion and shameless promotion of my own Mii Artisan in my recent blog.  Darn it.  Now I'm peeved at myself. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2007, 06:05:52 PM »
Opinion is fine... one sentence posts are generally frowned upon.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 05:09:54 PM »
The USPS still hasn't picked up my copy from Amazon's warehouse. Amazon told them to get it yesterday.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 07:40:25 PM »
I tend to not trust Amazon.
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 03:24:42 PM »
I'm starting to think I shouldn't have ordered SMG online at all. The USPS still says they haven't picked it up yet.

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2007, 01:42:50 PM »
Tsk, tsk, tsk. I didn't order/pre-order it. I just go to the store and buy it. Less wait.

I have beaten the game. I have 72 stars (I am trying to get Luigi!) and my favorite galaxy is now the Beach Bowl Galaxy for some odd reason.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Print