Print

Author Topic: We need a map!  (Read 2238 times)

« on: January 29, 2004, 02:40:59 PM »
No wait! Better yet, we need a globe!

Do any of you think there could be a way to make a map of the Mushroom Kingdom at least, if not the 'Mushroom Dimension' or the 'Mushroom World'?

I don't think the map in Paper Mario was enough, we need to know the positions of every town, every island, every direction of the other kingdoms, the longitudes, the latitudes: The lands from Super Mario Bro.s, Super Mario Bro.s 3, and Paper Mario, the entrance to the Sub-con, Dinosaur Land, Sarasaland, Isle Delphino, all of Peach's castles, all of Bowser's castles, all of the Mario Brothers' houses, Mario's island and castle, Luigi's mansion, need I go on!?

It seems difficult, but not impossible!

Someone out there, somewhere, should know if he or she could make a map of whole world existant in the Super Mario Universe.

Oh no! If we later clarify that Donkey Kong is now a true piece of the Super Mario Universe, then we should count all the lands existant in the Donkey Kong Universe!

What is my point here?

Do you think we could someday make a globe or a world map based on all the regions in the Super Mario Universe?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

n/a

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2004, 03:42:28 PM »
Hmm....
First we'd need to determine where in the "real world" the Mushroom Kingdom, Isle Delfino, etc. would be in order to do latitudes and etc. Would it be a separate island that is made up somewhere on the Earth? Or do you mean making like, a separate planet? Really cool idea, though, I think it'd be worth it if someone(s) could do it. I'm willing to help with some stuff, I guess, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be that much of a help, since I'm not really "programming literate" and I don't know how to set that kind of stuff up, but I have a scanner and could possibly do some artwork. I'd probably be more helpful doing research and stuff to find exact locations of places in relation to each other; I've already got a pretty good idea of how the Mario world is...
anyway, what I'm saying is I'd be glad to help.
Also, the entrance to Subcon doesn't really exist, does it, if Mario dreamed the whole thing up? One could do a map of Subcon itself though, I guess, but that'd be kinda hard to do in relation to the rest of the world.

Anyway, if we could get a bunch of people working on this, it could work!
<loud, deep, reverberant voice> CALLING ALL err.... PEOPLE!  err.... PLEASE VOLUNTEER TO HELP OR  err... SOMETHING!!.... uh... yeah.... umm.... i'll stop talking now.

writing a poem
with seventeen syllables
is very diffi

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2004, 11:09:17 PM »
I are would like to map some stuff. Yet the locations of thigs seems to be very inconsistent from game to game. And it would be difficult to tell where seperate places are if they can only be reached by warp pipes. Oh well, maps are cool...

Or is it?... *shifts eyes supiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2004, 07:32:24 PM »
I've done a SKETCH of all the Mushroom World....  So far, I've been able to make everything pretty consistant.... *whistles*

Hmm...I'll have to take a picture with the digi camera and see what I can do from there... ;D

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2004, 11:29:36 PM »
I tried once a looooong time ago, but even if I had finished it, it would've been out of date by now.
But y'know what? I suddenly feel inspired to try again. My life shall again have meaning!

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2004, 02:13:06 PM »
Don't forget to add the Beanbean Kingdom.

Quiz: Why did you just read the above post?
a)You were bored.
b)You were stupid.
c)You were curious.
d)All of the above.

Think about it.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2004, 10:30:51 AM »
I decided to bring this topic to life since we are not that busy with other stuff...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2004, 07:23:40 PM »
Speak for yourself. X_x
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2004, 04:53:12 PM »
I could do it, but you would have to tell me in what general direction each world is in  Also I would need:
1.Overworld maps of places where Donkey Kong Country 2&3 take place, and the names of the areas
2.SMW2 Yoshi's Island overworld
3.Sub-Con overworld
SMB3 map of all worlds in the game
4.Overworld pics from Wario land 2, 3 and 4, and the names of the areas where all Wario lands take place
5.Overworld maps of Paper Mario 1&2 and names of where they take place
Super Mario RPG takes place in the Mushroom World, right?  Where exactly?  And DK64 takes place on Donkey Kong island?

Edited by - The Almighty Voice on 11/20/2004 3:42:49 PM
W/E

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2004, 05:25:01 PM »
Oh!  I'm sorry!  I thought the topic said " I need a Man"!*slaps forehead*

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

Print