Print

Author Topic: The True Super Mario  (Read 7545 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2004, 11:26:16 PM »
Some people are being fangoriously eaten by a gelatinous monster.  Lizard Dude's legs are being digested.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2004, 10:42:53 AM »
[Insert annoying and/or childish whining here] Won't anyone tell me what XD means?

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2004, 12:19:05 PM »
it means "whoa! awesome!",it's like a smiley head. there's nothing childish about that,for myself,i don't even know what LOL means.

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2004, 12:20:35 PM »
It is basically Sapphira's trademark smiley and represents kind of a closed-eye big smile, like when an anime character closes her eyes and laughs or something.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2004, 04:30:13 PM »
Ah...I see...Thank you, O wise ones! I will forever be in debt to you.

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2004, 06:19:23 PM »
I just watched these. They were hil-AR-ious. "Falcon Punch!" Priceless.

"There''s never enough time to do all the nothing you want."- Calvin
This is a secret coded message.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2004, 06:33:52 PM »
You know, file this under "Arfenhouse style humor". Although it isn't nearly as messed up as Arfenhouse.

Those were the 3rd and 4th stupidest movies I have ever seen. That having been said, I did find them humorous. Even better, it shows that you CAN make a Flash worth watching without graphics skills! There's hope for me still!

Still, a good find. Wario doing a Falcon Punch... I mean... Yea, I'd watch another few of those.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2004, 07:12:32 PM »
"Looks-a like-a Mario's-a blasting off again!!! *ping*"

That was SO funny! Wait, that's Team Rocket's line... Oh, whatever!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2004, 10:01:06 AM »
Anyone got the script?

-----------------------------
Has anyone her ever wondered why we kill each other over arguments about games? Well, I geuss it is Mario, so it''s OK!

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2004, 07:45:46 PM »
I memorised and copytised! Let's see what we got...

Toad: Mario! Mario, Peach has been kidnapped again!

Mario: Mama Mia!

Bowser: Bwahaha! I am Bowser and I captured the princess and I'm gonna take over the Mushroom Kingdom! Rahh! And I can breathe fire! *breathes fire* See, I love to breathe fire! Mario can't stop me this time! Bwahahaha!

Peach: Oh, oh, help me, Mario, help!

Bowser: Quiet up there! *breathes fire*

Peach: OWWWW!

Bowser: Wadaya gonna do now, Mario? Huh?

Mario: It's-a me, Mario!

Bowser: Yes, I know it's you, Mario, but--

Mario: It's-a me, Mario

Bowser: *yells in anger*

Mario: It's-a me-- *breathes fire* --Mama Mia!

Luigi: I'm-a comin', Mario!

Bowser: Well, what a coincedence, the second-rate charecter... *breathes fire*

Luigi: I'm burning! I'm on-a fire! Owie! Wada we gonna do-a now?

Yoshi: Yoshi! Heh! *hurls egg*

Bowser: Whatthe-- *egg bursts* --Ahh! Ahh, I'm dying here! I'm dying!-- I'm dead. *flop*

Crowd: YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Narrator: And so Mario, Luigi and Peach went to slap Toad on the face for no apparent reason. And ate Yoshi's eggs. Because nobody really cares about Yoshi cause he's a dinosaur, well he's extinct anyway. At least in the real world. Which is not the Mushroom Kingdom cus it's not like the real world so... why am I even talking about it? I dunno. Good night.

-~#%THEEND%#~-

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2004, 11:22:24 AM »
Anyone here?

--------------------
JRC Quote 1: "Team Rocket are the kind of people you love to hate."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2004, 02:20:32 PM »
Well your question is kind of flawed. I know you mean to say, is anyone reading this? But your question implies that you inquiry whether or not there are some kind of celestial bodies floating around in the internet, that are currently visiting the site. Which then the answer would be, no. So your question is one of many questions that can both be answered, correctly, with a yes and a no, depending on how you perceive the question.

Today is alright 4 2night!

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2004, 06:57:53 PM »
Painstakingly... script 2!

Toad: Uh, uh, uh, uh. I-I-I’m Toad and I-I’m gardening growing s-s-SUPER mushrooms f-for Mario.

Wario: Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee! Oh, oh I’m Wario and I’ve come to, I’ve come to steal Mario’s hidden treasure! [Laugh]

Toad: Mama-mia!

Mario: Hey, that’s-a my-a line.

Wario: M-Mario! Wh-what are you doing here? Oh, oh, yes, um, bur-bur, buried treasure! [Mumbles] Well, I can punch you now! Bwa! Chicka-chicka-chicka-chicka! [Thump}

Mario: Look’s-a like a Mario is blastin’ off agaaaaaaaaaaain! Bing.

Toad: M-Mario! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I love you... no... [Sniffles]

Wario: You, Toad, little Toad, man! Chicka-chicka-chicka-chicka! [Thump]

Toad: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! [Splat]

Luigi: Looks-a like it’s-a up to-a me-a to save the day again-a!

Wario: L-l-Luigi! Um... Falcon Punch!

Luigi: Mama-miaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- [Airplane, grind]

Wario: Nah, all right, now to go get me that buried treasure. Niah-ha!

Peach’s Voice: Not so fast, Wario!

Wario: [Grumbles] What?

Peach: It’s me, Peach, and I’m going to beat you over the head with a... sauce pan and a... fish!

Wario: Nooooooooo!

Peach: Okay, I won’t be doing it.

Wario: Wha? [Thump, thump, thump, thump] Wha-wha, what’s that?

Bowser: Bwahahaha, I’m Bowser and I’ve come to-to... take over the Mushroom Kingdom and, um, kidnap the Princess Peach!

Wario: Uh um, you can’t do that I scared the princess away, you know... you can have the kingdom, though!

Bowser: And this is why! [Yells]  [Fire Breath]

Wario: Ah! Heart burn! Ah! [Higher-pitched] Aaaah! [Splat] I’m dieing!

Bowser: I’m not!

Wario: I’m dead!

Bowser: So am I for some reason! Ah! [Splat]

Yoshi: Yoshi!

[Narrator hums James Bond theme]

Link: Duh, I missed all the action again!

G-Shirt Man: Yeah!

Narrator: And so with Mario, Luigi and Peach out of the way Yoshi could fulfill his dreams of world domination! Why he planned on taking over the world is beyond me... but he did, so he did, and he took over the Mushroom Kingdom and he wore a crown and he got a throne  and he wore his fancy jackets and well, nobody really cares, okay, so um, goodnight.

------------------------------
Hmm... I CAN''T THINK OF A SIGNATURE

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2005, 02:18:52 PM »
Oh my goodness!! I just discovered that a third and fourth movie had been released for The True Super Mario!! Animation in both had improved A LOT!!

How come I'm not putting up links?

Unfortunately, I can't!! It seems the author, Daniel Elliot a.k.a. Gerkinman, had decided to target the series at adults now...

Both new movies contain explicit sexual themes!!

Do any of you wish to be sent private links if you're a fan/intrested in this series and over eighteen years of age?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2005, 04:33:19 PM »
Yeah, I saw the third one, but stopped after a few minutes of watchiung DK with Peach singing "and stuff".

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print