Print

Author Topic: Mario & Bowser  (Read 2913 times)

« on: April 17, 2005, 09:43:53 PM »
"Bowser has a long history of kidnapping Princess Peach to lure his nemesis, Mario, into traps."

Hey there, thought this seemed interesting...this says Bowser's sole reason for capturing Mario was to lure him into traps, but why would he be Mario's memisis in the first place?

Edited by - Dogss on 4/17/2005 8:46:38 PM

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 10:07:18 PM »
Really, they only dislike each other because Kamek saw him getting in the way in the future of taking over the Mushroom Kingdom, by taking Peach hostage, to get Mario, because Kamek made him hate him...hmm, anyone else see a mishap in Kameks vision?

Coconut Mike-N-Ikes->Marios preferred candy
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 04:19:58 PM »
Bowser loves Peach.
That's another reason for the kidnapping.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 05:56:31 PM »
I don't think we really know that he "loves" Peach. It may be just a materialistic motion.

Edited by - Suffix on 4/19/2005 5:46:26 PM

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 06:49:01 PM »
Suffix, have you played Paper Mario? Did you read Bowser's diary and pay attention?

Birds: My Anti-Drug.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 04:19:01 PM »
Yeah. In MP4, Bowser in a heart-shaped frame is in her present room.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 05:43:30 PM »
Bowser should be the star of a game where the Wario Bros. or something takes over his castle. It could be an RPG or side-scrolling, I wouldn't mind. Then you could work your way back and doo dee doo.

Birds: My Anti-Drug.
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 06:47:28 PM »
I guess I didn't pay enough attention! W-R-O-N-G, that's me. I never thought he was capable of that emotion.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2005, 05:32:17 PM »
It's okay. His reasons always seem to change, especially in games where no one talks. In SMB, it was because she could break the evil spell. The reason could also be because he wants to be king of the Mushroom Kingdom, in which case he'd need to marry Peach. But in Paper Mario, the primary reason appeared to be affection and destroying Mario at the same time. It's complicated as far as the whole Kamek thing goes.

Got Bird? <(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

Print