Print

Author Topic: TMK E3 contest #1  (Read 13698 times)

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2005, 04:17:59 PM »
Heheh, well that's better than half wrong.

From my memory of the mailbag caricatures and Markio presumably being right, I'll revise my guess:  Watoad, MEGAߥTE, Chupperson, Luigison, David Dayton, and Lizard Dude.

Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2005, 05:53:43 PM »
Still half wrong.

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2005, 08:44:30 PM »
Luigison, Watoad, Chupperson, Megabyte, David Dayton, Lizard Dude.  Final answer.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2005, 09:50:24 PM »
You're now at $100, but you've used all of your life-lines.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2005, 11:20:18 PM »
> Do you fold your arms left hand or right hand under?

Left hand under.

> And you know if you find a picture Watoad, you'll disqualify it from the competition, making it even harder...

No need to worry; I'm sure that I'll never find one. However, if I somehow do (which would be amazing because I've stopped searching), then I won't post it.

> Woah, Watoad you helped throw a pool party? Sweeeeet! Was it at your house or Marilyn's? And were those all of your friends that came? I'm going to be very embarrassed if I have the wrong Errol here.

Come again? What's this, now?

Oh, and I'm totally gonna write you an e-mail tomorrow night or early on Wednesday, depending on when I actually have enough time to sit down at my computer and do it.

> E3 contest #2 was going to be find ALL 6 TMK people on other sites' photos...

Have you actually found a picture of a TMK person on another site? Or did you just expect it to be easier than it actually is?

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2005, 01:56:15 PM »
Great!  Take your time with that.  I'm a patient guy... until I get impatient that is.

About that pool party thing, I went to that site you linked to with all the E3 pics and saw something about a guy that had a party and "errol helped out" or something.  Maybe it is someone else.

Oh yeah, and btw I'm at camp right now just like I mentioned in Plans for Summer, and it's super duper fun.  Something I found kind of funny is that I met this guy named Paul who looks almost identical to Lizard Dude.  The face, the glasses... his hair style even looks the same too except that it's brown and not red.  Freaky freaky.  Anyway, good luck with your search!  I better get of this slow computer so some one else can check their mail.  Yoshisaurus out!

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 6/7/2005 12:56:54 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2005, 05:37:22 PM »
What's going to happen if a photo is never found?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2005, 07:37:59 PM »
The Fungi Forums will be removed from TMK.
Forever.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2005, 09:35:46 AM »
Can we still get the nuclear submarines at least?

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2005, 09:58:38 AM »
Yeah!Nuclear subs all the way!

YOSHIS RULE
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2005, 05:37:32 PM »

I found one!!! I found a picture of Chupperson and myself that was not taken by one of the TMK people! Woohooooo!!! Since no one has succeeded in this contest, I'll go ahead and reveal the location of the picture. I'm not interested in the Mario Kart DS stylus because I of course already have one, so I don't care that I'm not officially eligible to win the contest. ;P

Drum roll, please, Lizard Dude . . .

. . .

. . .

The picture is in Nintendo Power! If you want me to be more specific and say exactly where in the magazine it can be found, then please just ask. Otherwise I'll leave you to search within these much smaller confines for possibly the only pic in all the world that satisfies the rules of this contest.

"Dang, TEM lives in a low-quality area." ~ Lizard Dude

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2005, 08:29:52 PM »
"Maybe I have the wrong Errol."

*tries SOOOOO hard to keep hysterical laughter in* "keep on keepin' on," Watoad.

"After all, some o' you "normal people" are so judgmental."

'YOU SHARE SAME VIEWS.' *DIES*
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2005, 08:32:49 PM »
Trainman blow'd up!

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2005, 09:36:19 PM »
Watoad, you amaze me... unless you're lying, in which case you infuriate me.

I just checked the August issue:  nothing... unless you two are hidden in the crowd picture, in which case, something.

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2005, 09:43:15 PM »
Oh boy, I only have V196 with me.

I bte yuo cna rdae tihs by lkooign at it.

Print