Print

Author Topic: Shadow Mario's Voice  (Read 3228 times)

« on: October 20, 2003, 06:46:51 PM »
Shadow Mario's original voice in Super Mario Sunshine was high and squeaky. In Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, it's now low and distorted. Why was his voice changed, and who played Shadow Mario in those two games?

If Johnny has 3 apples and Davey has 2 apples, why won't they both just shut up and eat?

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2003, 08:09:54 PM »
He hit puberty, lol.

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2003, 11:12:21 PM »
That's because Metal Mario is in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. Shadow Mario is only in SMS. That psyciatrist episode was funny.

Bumper Stickers I've Read: Age Is a Very High Price to Pay for Maturity

Edited by - nintendofreak on 10/20/2003 10:14:11 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2003, 12:22:26 PM »
No, I have the game, it is Shadow Mario I'm talking about. Metal Mario was in the Mario Golf for the N64.

If Johnny has 3 apples and Davey has 2 apples, why won't they both just shut up and eat?

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2003, 08:25:15 PM »
I'm pretty sure, regardless of the way they sound, that Charles Martinet plays their voice.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2003, 09:27:35 AM »
Shadow Mario's Voice seems like a speeded up version of Mario's regular voice. Listen to it carefuly.

BTW: Does any one know who does Bowser's Voice in Mario Sunshine, It does to me sound very 'sissy'.

"Powemaster Optimus Prime, Greatest Leader Of His Time"
"Powemaster Optimus Prime, Greatest Leader Of His Time"

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2003, 10:06:42 AM »
I love Bowser's voice in Sunshine. It's how I always thought he should sound when talking. That, and the SMB Super Show Bowser voice. Both are nice. Bowser Jr. sounded great, also.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2003, 11:04:04 PM »
What I mean is, why was Shadow Mario's voice changed anyhow?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2003, 09:45:00 AM »
I think Bowser should have sounded a tad bit more monsterous when he spoke, but it was good enough.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2003, 10:07:28 AM »
Interesting fact: In Super Mario Sunshine, Bowser Jr. is voiced by Tara "Timmy Turner" Strong, who had earlier provided the voice for Iggy and Lemmy in the cartoons!
Super Mario Bros. are cool like sunglasses!

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2003, 11:49:24 AM »
The only problem is that Tara Strong wasn't in the game credits.

She's drunk; it's funny!

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2003, 07:40:55 PM »
I never bought SMS because after a rental or two I decided to didn't like it--but now I want to hear Bowser's "sissy" voice, heh.  Maybe I can find a clip online.  Any help, guys?

It has changed recently though and I liked it better then than I do now.  It used to sound more like an animal roaring; now it sounds like a person imitating an animal roaring.  Just listen to SSBM vs. MK:DD.  It's annoying.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

Print