Print

Author Topic: Stupid VG anime question  (Read 2682 times)

« on: October 02, 2004, 11:25:40 AM »
There's something I'd really like to know about which isn't very important (and I didn't feel like asking it in the mailbag).  Are there any channels that show all video game cartoons all the time?  Or at least on Saturdays?  If not, there really should be (I miss the Super Show).

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/4/2004 7:44:05 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2004, 12:29:49 PM »
All I know is that they show the Super Show here.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2004, 07:39:42 PM »
"...really tiny when is it's closed, RIDICULOUSLY HUGE when it's open..."

Japanese cartoons are weird!

Haha! Pan-Pan is fat! Haha! He's a good bear! Haha!

Twenty Extey Six!

How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?

Out of a catalog
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2004, 05:25:11 PM »
That's cool, LD!  Uh, boomstix, what in the Wario are you talking about?

Anyway, I would like to see a channel that has all video game animes like Kirby, Sonic, Pokemon, F-Zero, MegaMan, and all the other good old shows.  In the afternoon there could be VG judging shows like Big VG Hunting and the like.  And finally at night, to top it all of, you'd get a VG movie (:P) like Tron, Pokemon, Tomb Raider, and SMB.  Call me crazy but that's what I would love to see!  I've got plenty of other interesting ideas but this is one of my favorites.  (I'm Yoshisaurus Rex and I approve this pointless message)

The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2004, 07:03:51 PM »
Yoshisaurus, if you don't know what boomstix is talking about, I have no choice but to . . .

DOUBLE DEUCE!!!

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2004, 07:43:06 PM »
You're lucky if you don't know what in the Wario he was talking about.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2004, 08:43:09 AM »
Why?  Was it an insult against me?  Or just retarded rambling?

Since this topic is so dumb and there probably isn't and never will be a VGA channel, I think I'll switch gears and talk about what would make a cool Mario cartoon.  I know this isn't the right place to talk about it but... this was a last second idea.  So, what do you think would be essential for a new Mario toon?

Print