Print

Author Topic: Pics or it didn't happen  (Read 5946 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: August 05, 2008, 12:42:50 PM »
This should be great fun if people participate and do it right. Basically, do something hardcore and post pictures. But, one thing... no video games unless you're doing something like beating Yoshi's Island Insane Steve-style (with your feet) or some other such hard thing (not like "I beat Suepr Mario Brothars witch is the hardest msrio gaem its wai harder then galixy!").

Butter knives are for losers.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 02:27:18 PM »
I beat Suepr Mario Brothars witch is --

Oh, darn it. Well, I didn't have a pic anyway.
every

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 03:13:18 PM »
I'll be sure to get pics and video of me winning the Guitar Hero Tournament on August 9th.

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 03:34:47 PM »
I hope you won with your feet, otherwise...

no video games

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 10:27:42 PM »
do something hardcore and post pictures

I would but not only would I get a definite ban here, but I could also get in trouble with the law.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 12:04:09 AM »
Not that kind of hardcore!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 02:26:12 PM »
but I could also get in trouble with the law.

Dang, what's your definition of hardcore?
every

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 02:24:08 AM »
You play Dance Dance Revolution with your feet, can that count? If not, how about playing DDR while doing a handstand?

No pics from me.
You didn't say wot wot.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 02:43:47 AM »
I asked the same thing in the chatroom, and yes, it would have to be while doing a handstand.

Once I get better at playing it that way, I'll be getting some footage of me playing Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved (the PC version) using a PSX controller with my feet.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2008, 02:44:11 AM »
Argh. Not enough pics. Fine then, I'll contribute. I gave one of my lawn gnomes a canon arm. That's pretty hardcore.

No! I don't want that!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 07:06:35 AM »
Well, I didn't do it, and I don't have pictures, and I may have mentioned this already, but my friend can play "Through the Fire and Flames" on Expert with his teeth. Well, not entirely, per se; he just holds down the green fret during the intro with his chompers so he can play the other four with ease (or as much ease as you can play a simulation of a lightning-fast seven-minute guitar song)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2008, 09:09:43 AM »
Why are you posting?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2008, 10:15:02 AM »
It would be almost kind of funny if this thread was closed with the final post being a picture of the thread being closed.  But it's not that kind of a topic.  I need to get pictures of myself on the internet to participate, so I'm sad.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2008, 06:04:20 PM »
As previously referenced in the "wall-jumping" thread, my mad wall-climbing skills!

I can get way higher up than this, but the other two shots I tried... one; I was only visible from the waist down, and the other I had a stupid look on my face (well, stupider than usual). A ten-second timer on your dad's camera ticks down a lot faster than you'd think, especially when you're propping it up on the ground with an old GBA AC recharger. Besides, by then, my hands were getting sweaty.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2008, 06:08:46 PM »
Request: Feet on the ceiling.

Print