Print

Author Topic: YTMND: Captain Falcon!!  (Read 3401 times)

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 06:00:17 PM »
So why is Sonic Black Shadow? Shouldn't it had been Bowser? :/
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 06:11:18 PM »
I don't know about that, but I think Captain Falcon looks cooler without the helmet/mask.

Anyway, this is well put together, but it doesn't seem to have any unique qualities in terms of resemblance and such.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 07:15:49 PM by Suffix »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 08:26:16 PM »
Funny you said that about Captain Falcon Suffix, as the one in that TV show is from an alternate continuity, so he actually looks different from the Captain Falcon from the games.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 05:58:45 PM »
Maybe I just don't like the triangular eyes.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 07:15:27 PM »
I like how Captain Falcon's suit in the anime looks more like a coat with gold buttons than spandex with gold nipple caps.

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 01:20:35 AM »
So why is Sonic Black Shadow? Shouldn't it had been Bowser? :/

Or it could be Ganondorf, considering that there's a link because Black Shadow (was going to abbreviate that, but luckily decided not to) looks somewhat like Falcon and Ganondorf moves somewhat like Falcon, meaning there's a similarity there in which they are both similar to Falcon.

Anyway, nice animation, anyway. I think I may prefer the original, though.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 01:40:28 AM »
I used Sonic because he totally doesn't fit. If you didn't know that Black Shadow was saying something along the lines of, "I'll never die! NEVER," you might think Captain Falcon just punched him because he was being obnoxious.

I don't really care that the site got heavily downvoted. I hardly had to put any effort into it, other than syncing it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print