Print

Author Topic: The Third Attempt  (Read 12928 times)

« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2004, 08:40:42 PM »
I don't want this story to die!

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2005, 10:59:52 PM »
Oh, man! Can you please bring back the unnamed Red Yoshi?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2005, 11:21:46 PM »
If I bring back anything for this story, it won't be for a few days, because I'm now writing a wonderful story on defined benefit pension plans for my introductory actuarial science course. Actually, it isn't that wonderful, and it's more a paper than a story, although it IS due in two days.

Red Yoshi is currently in a sort of Schrodinger's Cat situation right now (look it up if you're interested). I wrote this story some two and a half-ish years ago, and was planning a follow-up but never got to it. Although, upon re-reading it (Very interesting to revisit the works of your 16-year old self), there's some grammar errors I won't have time to fix for a couple days.

Although, if I ever have the time, perhaps a follow-up could be a good thing... if I have the time...
~I.S.~

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2005, 05:32:04 PM »
Ah, I've read the first part of the story posted, and I must say, I enjoy it very much. Good work :)

Oh, and a question for Sapphira...is there a place where I can read "The Prophecy"?
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

Print