Print

Author Topic: Wario's Rants  (Read 6664 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2005, 11:06:38 PM »
Can you put them all in one topic? That would be great.

Thanks,
The management

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2005, 09:22:20 AM »
Thats what I told her

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2005, 11:00:30 AM »
ok, i will, thanx

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2005, 12:46:35 PM »
Wario’s Rant #6

Wario: Waluigi do you know what bugs me the most?

Waluigi: What Wario?

Wario: It’s when I go to an amusement park, we always have to wait in those ****in lines all day while the ****in sun beats on our ****in back! People will pay 100’s of coins just to wait in dead beat lines! I have to wait in line for an hour, to ride on a 2 minute ride!!!! and  I have to buy two tickets because I take up two seats, it’s not my fault I’m so pudgy, and then people complain because the ride is frikin lopsided!  it’s how I am, I like eating hamburgers, which brings me to my next point. People pay so much money for like, beauty supplies, and anti wrinkle cream, and plastic surgery. But it doesn’t matter because every single one of you, every frikin person in the world will get old, they will wrinkle, and they will….eventually, die! Why not speed up the process??
By, Kurtvegita, and Twistedflames

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2005, 08:21:37 AM »
That's it I'm gonna sue you! It happened again! That's the 2nd keyboard I had to buy this year! I know I shouldn't be drinking milk next to my computer, but these things are expensive!

Well, this is where the signature goes...

Edited by - Glorb on 8/1/2005 7:22:25 AM
every

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2005, 11:29:41 AM »
lol

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2005, 04:48:04 PM »
Wario’s rant #7

Wario: Waluigi wanna know what really annoys me the most?

Waluigi: What?

Wario: I went to a McDonalds and ordered a hamburger and a coke. I pay 10 bucks and they throw away the receipt. I go to the pick up window. I get a hotdog!!! They don’t even sell hotdogs!!! I go inside and complain about the hotdog ordeal, I say “I still haven’t gotten my coke and I got a hotdog instead of a hamburger!!!” They say “sorry sir, we’ll get this sorted out a s a p.” So I wait and wait and wait. About 10 minutes later I complain again “Where is my hamburger!” They say “Do you have a receipt sir?” I say “no” they say “Sorry sir, we can’t give you the hamburger then.” I then say “Can I at least have the hotdog?” then they say “Oh sorry Mrs. Err… I mean sir, we don’t sell hotdogs here.”

Waluigi: So what did you do?

Wario: I just left, it gets better. I go to Taco Bell and they say “Ello Amigo, may I take you order?” I say “Can I have an extra large Quesadilla please?”
“eh?”
“A muchos grandis Quesadilla!”
“Yes Amigo”
I pull up to the window. I’m waiting there for 5 minutes, I keep hearing “Aye yi yi yi yi!” Loud Mexican music in there. I bang on the window real loud with my spare keys and someone comes out drunk as usual and says “Sorry Amigo, we’re all out of ketchup packets.” Then collapses on the floor!
Waluigi: that sucks dude
By, Twistedflames, and Kurtvegita
Kurt and i are doing these things together now, lol

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2005, 11:04:12 PM »
These are very similar to some flash cartoons that you can find on newgrounds.
Have you seen the "Foamy Rant" cartoons?

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2005, 11:22:22 AM »
never heard of it

Print