Print

Author Topic: Nitemare  (Read 3638 times)

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« on: November 21, 2005, 04:34:17 PM »
I know everyone has had their fears.

One thing that could begin a fear is a nightmare. What if someone had complete control over your nightmares and had the power to use them against you? This is a time that this has happend to a hero we all know and love.

CHAPTER 1

Mario was charging at the Koopa King, Bowser. He kicked and landed a blow to Bowser's jaw. He dropped to the ground with ease. Mario punched Kicked and threw fireballs happily seeing that Bowser was a pushover today for some reason.
As Mario landed a final headbutt to Bowser's Gut (The Shell Was damaged) Bowser fell onto his throne which pushed back when Mario tripped on a loose brick. Mario went to follow Bowser into his little passage way. Inside was a dark dingy hallway. He grabbed a torch and lit it up with a fireball.
He walked by some cells and there were skeletons there. Some had rotten mushroom tops on them.
"Mama Mia..." Mario shuddered, "It's a good thing I saved the princess before she turned out like this."
He went as far as a small staircase that was too small for Bowser to fit. Mario walked back thinking Bowser must have found his way out.
Suddenly a swish went past him.
"Who's There?" Another Movement
"I'm warning you, Show YourSelf!" A crash this time.
"I'M WARNING YOU!" Now said more nervous than defiant.
Mario suddenly felt like someone just kicked a koopa troopa shell at his chest. He Fell backward down the stairwell until he hit a landing with a "Thump!"
There was a roar up the stairs so he ran down the last steps. He was running in circles until he met a brightly lit room.
It was beautiful.
The on the walls were some banners that read welcome, all changing color. He was walking on a purple carpet leading to a gold throne with a matching carpet on the seat.
"He He," His heart slowed a little and he was climbing up on the chair, "I'm King of the castle!"
Suddenly the throne collapsed.
"Oops..."
At that, everything started going darker. It was almost like the colors were drained from the place. He stood up and turned around and let out a yelp.
He ran for the spiraling stairs and made it to the landing. He went up the straight stairs and realized he falls down the steps faster than he goes up.
He kept going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going [pant] [pant] and going and going and going.
He heard a yell but it wasen't very distinct. He couldn't stop to find out.
"MARRRRRRRRRRIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Now he stopped.
"LUIGI!" Mario yelled back.
"HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Then a shadow came over him.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Mario's eyes were opened and he heard Luigi screaming in the kitchen.
"What's The Matter?!?" Mario said as he screeched in.
He couldn't Help but laugh with relief at his younger brother with his pant leg on fire.

Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

Jin

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 06:14:32 PM »
I liked the story, it was very interesting. Great work.
Andy

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 06:52:36 PM »
Its weird in a good way. That's like all I can say. I sorta don't get it.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 12:25:35 PM »
It made me laugh. It's sort of hard to follow, though.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 12:59:37 PM »
You know, I can't think of a way to continue after that.
Most Wishy-Washy

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 02:57:21 PM »
CHAPTER 2

After Luigi calmed down he sat down with his hands pushing his hair back.
"I'm never touching fire again..." Luigi said weakly, "This is exactly what I dreamt about the other night."
"Well you should hear my dream..." Mario said but he was cut off by a loud siren which told them somthing was wrong at the Mushroom Kingdom.
They went down the pipe and went to the King immedeatly.
"What's the emergency your highness?" Mario said
"Oh It's horrible!" he cried. "The Toilet's clogged!"
"Alright we'll save-" Mario stopped "What!?!"
"The toilet's clogged and it wont flush!" cried the King.
Mario looked disappointed.
Luigi said,"Why didn't you unclog it yourself?"
"I'm A KING!" he bellowed "I DON'T UNCLOG STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The Mario Bros. scrambled to the bathroom.
"You do it."
"No you do it."
The were arguing because they now see why the King did not unclog the toilet himself. Luigi jumped because he thought somthing moved.
Mario said, "Remember last time?"
Luigi looked up bringing back a plumbing memory from before.

Mario jumped down a pipe hitting globs of whatever the person was eating.
"IT SEEMS FINE!" Mario yelled up the pipe.
Suddenly he hit a large green lump...
King Wart stood up and there were legs protruding from his....

"Fine!" Luigi said defeated, "I'll clean the stupid toilet!"
Mario walked away smiling.
"Hey Toad!" He said
"Hi Mario" Toad replyed, "The weirdest thing happened to me."
"What happend?"
"Well I had a dream about Bruno, the guard In the hospital."
"O...kayy? Mario said, "Where's  Bruno anyway?"
"I was just about to get to that!" Toad said, "This morning there was a accident when a flagpole fell on top of him."
Mario stared at Toad, "Hmmmm.... The same thing happend to Luigi."
"A flagpole fell on him?"
"NO!" Mario said frustrated, "He dreamt of somthing and it happened later."
"Rocky and Joe said somthing about that today too!" Toad said quickly.
Mario started to sweat. "Uhhhh, I Gotta Go!"
Mario ran home.
He went back to the Mushroom Kingdom forgetting Luigi. He walked to the bathroom and saw Luigi wasen't there.
"I guess Luigi's a big boy and can go home by himself."
But the toilet was still dirty
"Maybe He's on break?" A little frightened
Suddenly there was a scream.
"MARRIO!!!!"
"O-Okay Luigi! There's no reason to p-play these games today!"
"MAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRIIIIIOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Mario ran out of the bathroom and into the main hall.
"LUIGI'S GONE I HEAR HIM IN THE BATHROOM!!!!!!"
He lead people in the bathroom.
He stood there..... Nothing.
Then they walked away.
"But But He's Gone!"
"Who's gone?" said Luigi behind him.
"Luigi!" Mario said happily
"I was here the whole time!" He said, "I was in the hamper screaming to scare you like in your dream!"
"You jerk!" Mario said "Why do you..." Mario stopped. "I never told you about my dream!"
Luigi stopped smiling and a blank expression came across his face. Luigi passed out. Mario went to help him but he burst open.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S JUST LIKE MY DREEEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Mario ran outside the Kingdom and crashed into the pipe trying to go up.
He woke up and he was lying in the grass.
"Time to stop being a coward and it's time to face my fear!"
He went into the bathroom with his sleeves rolled up. Luigi was scrubbing the Toilet hard.
"Mario are you here to-" He was cut off as Mario hit him in the face with a wrench.
Some mushroom people came up to the bathroom. "Here's your culprit!"
He tried to make Luigi blow up again but he wouldn't budge.
"But uhhhh..."
"Mario?" one of the mushrooms piped up, "Are you okay?"
"Yes!" Mario snapped, "Remember earlier when I pulled you guys up here?"
"Erm no...."
Mario stood there dumbstruck.
He looked at Luigi and ran.   

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 06:01:34 PM »
CHAPTER 3

Luigi was sitting at the other end of the table with a bag of ice on his nose. Mario had a large guilty grin on his face. He started to say something but it wouldn't come out.
Finally Luigi sighed, "I dreamt I would have a bad day today. My leg caught fire and I was gonna get hit with a wrench." 
*WHOP!*
A newspaper flew through the window and hit Luigi in the nose. He wailed loudly like a baby when you knock it over.
"Was that in your dream too?" Mario asked
"No," Luigi replied, "That was just plain bad luck."
"I think there's a reason for this dream buisness." Mario said wisely, "I think we should find out what this is about."
"Where are we supposed to go?" Luigi asked
"I-," Mario started, but the siren went off again.
"You whacked me we with a wrench! You can get whatever he needs this time!"
They slid down the pipe. Peach called this time.
"Mario, Luigi... Bowser attacked and ran for it yelling for you!" The Princess said, "Funny... I remembered this like it was yesterday... but it never happened before..."

Mario and Luigi Trooped through the desert.
It was hot, very hot.
As they walked there was a whirlpool of sand and a giant wiggler came out.
"Maybe this'll take our minds off the heat." Luigi said.
Mario did a long jump and landed on it's nose. He wound up and punched it in the eye. Mario Flew off of it's nose and landed a good distance away.
It got up on it's hind legs and turned an orangish red. It's beady eyes became angry and turned to Luigi. Luigi  backed up as the wiggler advanced. Then it charged and Luigi jumped and landed on it's back. He ran on it then tripped. It whipped it's tail and Luigi flew foward near it's head. He grabbed the flower on it's head as it turned around to Mario again. Mario ran for his life as the wiggler came at him. He dropped on the ground and the wiggler ran over him, but he came out unscratched. Luigi still holding on the flower did a front flip and landed on it's nose. He punched it in the good eye and it jumped back again. Mario threw one good fireball and it went right in the wiggler's nostril as it inhaled. It stopped and started sneezing fire.
Luigi jumped off and got ready for the wiggler. It Started charging around aimlessly. Finally Mario had an idea. He ran to Luigi and whispered something.
Luigi ran to the other side of it and yelled, "Come here you fat beast!"
It turned and started charging for Luigi.
Mario cupped his hands around his mouth and hollered, "Wario runs faster than you!"
The Wiggler charged to Mario.
They yelled back and forth back and forth [I'm not getting into it again] until it started turning red and yellow and exploded like a bob-om. Mario flipped and hit a wall and looked up. A tentalcle reached for Mario and started crushing him. He couldn't breathe.
"This is it!" Mario said weakly,"This is just like my dream..." And with his last breath Mario's head drooped on the black tentacle.   
*THE END*

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 07:29:10 PM »
The End?!?! 
Haha, woah.  What a sudden ending.  Who was doing the dream thing?
Oh well, it was hilarious!
"I'm A KING!" he bellowed "I DON'T UNCLOG STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2005, 11:22:41 AM »
CHAPTER 4

Not really.
Mario was drooped away on the tentacle but he snapped up. He was not suffocating on a tentacle, he was merely in a concussion with his back against the wall he hit after the wiggler exploded.
Luigi helped him up and they started thier way across the desert toward Bowser's castle.
After fighting a couple of enemies they finally made it. They were startled to see Bowser standing on a balcony watching them. Suddenly he leapt and landed right before them.
"Bwahaha!" Bowser laughed sourly, "I finally got you!"
"Bowser!" Mario said defiantly, "I knew you were behind this!"
"What?" Bowser was confused, "I didn't do anything yet!"
"Yes you did! You were making our nightmares come to life!" Mario said angrily
"Huh?"
Before he could say anything Mario landed a hard punch to Bowser's nose. Suddenly The castle came to life.
"I've had the weirdest dreams lately but this is ridiculous!" Mario said.
A beam of green light came down and hit Mario. Mario got up and began to run, hoping it won't change into the creature he's feared for the day. Then he heard a snobby cackle.
"I'm gonna get you Mario!" said a high growl he knew.
It was Iggy Koopa on the same balcony Bowser stood on which was now the face. But a large tentacle came and knocked the robot down. Behind it was a large creature that was jet black with 6 shining eyes lined up with a large mouth with teeth the size of Shaq. It had a rounded head with a body like a blob. Mario ran. Luigi began to scream like regular. The monster threw one of it's many tentacles at Luigi who flew somewhere in the debris of the Koopa castle. One of it's teeth came down on his leg.
"AHHHHH!" MARRRRRIO!!!!!!!!!!"
It dropped a tentacle in the mess and landed on top of him. Then he was lifted into the air and was about to be eaten. Mario finally realized how to stop this. He went backward three steps and did a jump which made him look like a red torpedo flying to the monster. It opened it's mouth about to eat him, but he went through the back of it's head!
He landed on the ground a few feet away and watched the creature double up before it shrank to nothing but a beam of light. In it's place appeared a man. He was about 6 feet tall. His skin was light blue with the face of a man. He wore a robe the same color of the monster and a crown, which Mario was sure that it was a broken Koopa Troopa shell. He grabbed Luigi by the arm and threw him to the side with a powerful grunt.
"Wh-Who are you?" Mario stammered.
"I," said the man with a powerful voice, "Am Nitemare." He smirked at Mario, "You must be the one who has defeated his fear."
Mario looked in Nitmare's eyes, they were just like the monster's.
Finally Mario said, "What were you doing?"
Nitemare stared at Mario with a hard look, "I've been the one who was watching your dreams. It's what I do. I look into dreams as people sleep and I make them come to life."
"Why?!?"
"BECAUSE!" He yelled, "I was killed in my sleep! I was always scared of being killed in my sleep! I never slept nights because I always had nightmares of this! One day I was sitting up one night when I dozed off. I woke up in a casket. I could not get out. There was no hope. Then as I sat there until I felt somthing. A feeling came across my head. I saw a man pounding, pounding on a wooden casket door. I then wished that it was him not me. The image disappeared and my casket was opened. I stepped out and the man told me he heard me. I was angry. I shoved him into the casket and dropped the door on him. I buried him. Now his worst nightmare came to life all thanks to me. I had a gift. I was scared every day. Soon I found it wasn't a curse, but it was a gift. I had the gift to curse. NOW!" He said advancing on Mario. "I gave you my story! Now you DIE!"

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2005, 12:39:20 PM »
CHAPTER 5

Nitemare backhanded Mario and he fell on the dirt. He kicked Mario in the air and he punched Mario on the top of his head. He grabbed Mario by the collar but he recovered from the shock of just being hit after a long story. He kicked Nitemare in the chin and flipped behind him to duck down which tripped Nitemare and revealed a pair of grey tighty- whiteys.
"I see London I see france..." Mario started to say but large balls of fire came down on Mario which caught fire to his hat and his moustahce.
"Ha Ha Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAAAA!" He screamed.
Mario gave Nitemare a good kick in the groin which caused him to double-up and topple over.
"Maybe your nightmare doesn't scare you, but this lady's might!"
He turned into a giant spider.
"Hah!" Mario laughed, "Spiders haven't scared me since I was seven!"
Suddenly he spit acid at Mario which he dodged. It melted a large hole in the ground.
"He He, that scared me."
The Spider jumped at Mario and he dodged it. He Punched and Kicked it's legs but it did nothing.
It lifted it's leg and stomped on Mario. Mario got from under it's foot and ran behind it. Suddenly a string of web came at him. Mario jumped and caught it. He ran around the spider until it fell over hogtied. Suddenly it changed into Freddy Kreuger. Freddy ran to Mario and slashed him in the chest Mario yelped and jumped backward. He kept swinging until Mario jumped on top of the claw and punched Freddy in the face. He flew backward and laughed. Then he put his hands in the air and changed the enviornment. They were in a factory. He then punched Maio in the nose and he flew on a conveyer belt with metal arms building an ugly doll. Mario started kicking the heads at Freddy until he turned back to normal.
"ENOUGH!" Nitmare said, His nose was broken, "I should finish you off NOW!"
A beam of black light hit Mario in the chest which made him fly over a railng, hit a metal object, and drop on top of the engine.
Nitmare dropped on the engine with him.
"This is you're worst nightmare!" He said triumphantly, "You never WANTED TO DIE!!!!!!!!"
His fist turned to fire and came down until Mario kicked him in the gut with both legs. Nitemare flew back, fist still fire and landed in a gear. He was crushed and his fist fell in the engine. Before the factory blew up, Mario was back in the desert where it started. Nitemare was crouched over, his fist gone, and is body was crushed a little like a balled up piece of paper when you open it again.
He stood up and looked at Mario. Luigi was where he always was, bleeding softly.
Nitemare knew he was beat.
So he did one last desperate move. He balled up and he just exploded. Mario grabbed Luigi and ran off toward the Mushroom Kingdom...
I Think... 
The shock carried them a good distance.

Mario finally got home and rested. He dreamt of a happy future but it was interuppted by his house catching fire. Mario woke up.
"Whew, it was just a dream..."
Mario was in a hospital bed recovering from the fight. The tv was on and it was blabbing about a toy factory blew up. Suddenly somthing caught his eye. The owner was talking about how he saw it coming.
"Uh-Oh!"

*To Be Continued*   

mario2_gold

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2005, 01:14:31 PM »
I liked it,it was funny
{fosters}

Print