Print

Author Topic: Contest  (Read 6756 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« on: January 15, 2007, 01:11:49 PM »
If you haven't noticed, TMK is running a contest with a $30-valued prize!  We haven't received many submissions, and the deadline is two days away.  I want to see those entries coming!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 01:16:52 PM »
Perhaps TMK just doesn't have that many errors. If that turns out to be the case, then congratulate yourself for having such a well put together site.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 02:10:37 PM »
Or it could be that many people already own the DVD.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 02:41:24 PM »
I spent around four hours fishing around all the sections, and came up with very little. But I'm submitting today. (I wouldn't be able to accept the prize anyway)

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 04:54:39 PM »
Are you sure? I'm not positive you're considered "staff" as just a forum mod. Like on the Staff page, ya know.

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 07:26:57 PM »
I'll enter it, hopefully sometime tomorrow. I hope I spot some things that nobody else can/does. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 08:28:47 PM »
Does the FF count as TMK? I can give you billions of grammar, punctuation, broken link, etc. errors :)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 08:50:51 PM »
These errors must be contained in (S)HTML files located on TheMushroomKingdom.net, except for content included or linked from the following sections (in other words, ignore these sections): Updates archive, News archive, Links, Previews, Mailbag, Blog, Mariopedia, and Fungi Forums.
No.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 05:07:55 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 08:52:03 PM »
Oh. [/lack of research]

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 09:51:10 PM »
No, Lizard Dude, I can't accept the prize because of my current address, which my paranoid parents would consider compromised if I actually won the contest.

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 02:45:57 AM »
Give a friend's address, then have the friend give you the prize.

(Besides, your address is already compromised. Luigison told it to me and I immediately mailed you five packages of various size. Enjoy!)

P.S. Open the one with air holes fast.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 05:48:50 PM »
Mwahahahahaha, I'll make sure to intercept them before I am given another lecture.

On top of that, I don't have any friends who are THAT close. Hmm, I wonder if my high school would work...

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 01:45:31 AM »
Phew boy, am I glad I already got this DVD set!  Otherwise I'd have to spend hours with this little contest.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 08:33:27 PM »
Submitted my entry. I found at least 25 errors or so.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2007, 10:50:01 PM »
This contest is just a sneaky way of getting us to do your job, isn't it?
;)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 08:34:12 AM »
My mom used to play a game called "dime for every pine cone you can pick up and put in this paper bag".  The sequel to this game was called "penny for every..."
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print