Print

Author Topic: This plan shouldn't fail..  (Read 6520 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2001, 03:06:51 PM »
And I guess you picture me as Koopa from the movie. The,.....(sniff) character nobody but me liked, Penguinwizard?

Now I'm gonna make a monkey out of you.
Now I''m gonna make a monkey out of you.

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2001, 03:19:00 PM »
Ah, I remember those Koopas. Sure, they looked nothing like Koopas (like how Goombas appeared to be eight feet tall), but I remember them.

But I would picture you as a regular Koopa Troopa, and not as a human in a bad costume. btw, it's either Koopa Troopa or Noko Noko, but one of those words means turtle in Japan. That explains how the name came to be.

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2001, 03:49:47 PM »
Well that brought my self esteem back. Ever since I was six, the kids at school kept calling me Koopa, after the movie I did'nt mind so much, and it became my nickname. Seriously.

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2001, 08:29:09 PM »
Yes, whenever I hear Koopa, I always think of Koopa Troopa. I tried to forget about that movie, but I did like that one comment where "Mario" says they are the aliens and "Luigi" says Cool!

I don't know why, but the name Koopa Troopa just has a certain ring to it that I like. Those Japanese really nailed down a catchy name the first time around, didn't they?

And although this is unrelated, anyone remember the old animated Disney movie "Robin Hood?" The one with the animated fox as Robin. Anyway, Sir Hiss is the best animated snake I've ever seen.
Perfect voice, perfect personality, perfect face.

One more thing, Yoshi looks better than ever with the GameCube rendition of him for the new Smash Bros., but I better be seeing things because it looked like the back of his head was completely flat. And Bowser looks, well, different!

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2001, 05:24:42 AM »
HAHA!His head does look flat!
I've noticed I've forgotten about my little thing that I write so I'm gonna make up for it.

Now I'm gonna make a monkey uot of you.

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2001, 09:54:42 AM »
I love the way Bowser looks on the Cube.  And I don't see anything wrong with Yoshi.  What do you mean "flat?" He seems to have the two spikes he's supposed to have.

Oh, and I take it you see me as Roy?  Maybe I should act meaner or something...   >:)

(Just kidding)
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Print