Print

Author Topic: Mr. Face?  (Read 84293 times)

« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2000, 05:25:50 PM »
Pikaki and you sure manage some odd conversations...

-Yoshi2

Edit: Oh, rats, I forgot. This is a belated best wishes post by Yoshi2 to celebrate his 100th post. Too bad I'm about 22 posts too late. 8(

Edited by - Yoshi2 on 7/14/00 4:29:30 PM
Woohoo.

« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2000, 07:23:03 PM »
Every see Mr. Face's face stuffed with cheese? It's very funny, but not right! That's why I like it!

Kat

« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2000, 11:29:34 PM »
Kat: ^-^ Oh yes, me and Pikaki have VERY odd converstations...........at...times.
Pikaki: ¬¬;;; you mean ALL the time...
Kat: -.o; no one ASKED for your comment...
Pikaki: ¬.¬; and did anyone ask you to POST this in the first place???
Kat: .....*does her best to think of a good reply to that....*.... *3 hours go by* no,
Pikaki: -.-; Stupid human...
Kat: *smaks Pikaki* I swear if you dont shut up...
Pikaki: O_ç ... ¬___o then WHAT?! Huh?! HUH?
Kat: }:) See this pokeball???
Pikaki: O.0;;;; *shuts up* ............. *suddenly burns the pokeball and partially Kat* ^-^ not anymore!
Kat: *glares at Pikaki* you little... *coughs up smoke* ......thing.
Pikaki: *grins demonically...again* hehehe
Kat: Argg...I've had it with you! Now where'd I put that frying Pan...?
Pikaki: .____.; *meekly* kuso...*runs*

Kat: ^-^ More, pointless insaneity from Kat.
Pikaki: cough AHEM ... *kicks Kat*
Kat: ¬¬ and Mr. pms there..
Pikaki: HEY!!

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

^_^ Can't wait til post one-hundred!

Edited by - Kat on 7/15/00 10:33:17 PM

« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2000, 06:40:58 PM »
That was.....o_0.....in-te-res-ting, Kat.
Anyway, I feel I must now give myself a pat upon the back, for I now have contributed the 93rd reply to this message, in which the original message was on Mr. Face. Please note that I said WAS on Mr. Face. Of course, there is not one thing wrong with going a _little_ off topic at times, which is what I am in the process of doing right now.... In fact, I've even realized that no one is listening to my rediculous blabber, which is just fine. Yep. Not one problem here. No-sir. Couldn't feel better...ouch! Oh well, I'm sorry to bother you, even though I didn't, but now I feel as though the forces of nature(Not those forces, mind you!)are pulling me away from this keyboard and pushing me to my mouse. Bye.

93 93 93 93 93 93 93 93 93.
93 93 93.
Get it?

-YOSHI :P
Woohoo.

Kat

« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2000, 08:24:16 PM »
Kat: ^_^ wow.. I'm interesting...
Pikaki: the CONVERSATION was "interesting"..not YOU!
Kat: >.<; OH THAT'S IT PIKAKI! now you've gone and...*sniffle* hurt my feelings! ;-;
Pikaki: uh...err...are you being sarcastic? }:) I can't tell this time...
Kat: ;-; I'm emotionally depressed now! I HAVE NO WILL TO LIVE UNTIL THIS POST GOES BACK TO THA SUBJECT OF MR. FACE!!! *sob*
Pikaki: o.o;
Audience: *cheers in the background for Kat's overly dramatic performance*
Kat: ^-^ *bows* mwahahaha~now go back to your homes, and play Super Mario RPG while getting your little sisters/brothers to shave a perfect replica of Mr. Face on your head eating cheese...or raw steak   ;D
Pikaki: ..... *thinks to himself* I don't know her, I never will, I never did...
Kat: *hugs Pikaki* ^.^ awww, you're soo nice for a kawaii little demonic pocket monster... -.-; someone remind me not to eat raw cookie this late at night...^-^ oh yea, before I attempt to get back on subject again, You're all probably wondering what the heck Pikaki looks like ne? [ http://www.geocities.com/kakon_inshi/3.gif ]
Pikaki: O___o;;; NO!! NOT THE ANIMATED ONE!! ><;; I look....CUTE in that one!!!
Kat: ^-^ all the better.... anyway... I wonder what Mr. Face's favorite kind of fruit/dairy product is...
Pikaki: ¬¬ THAT'S sopposed to be back on "subject"?

« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2000, 01:06:47 PM »
thanks to me this is the longest topic

marios butt
marios butt

« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2000, 01:12:03 PM »
I really don't think this topic is going back to Mr. Face until it has 100 replies.

^_^  O_O  -_-

I just realized it's time for a nap, as you can see from the above faces.

Edit: (Eyes bug out) Oh, my goodness. That web site has QUITE an introduction.
Edit2: Probably cheese. (Laughs mischivously) Denmark cheese. As for fruit... I couldn't say. As for Pikaki... for goodness sakes.

Edited by - Yoshi2 on 7/17/00 12:18:49 PM
Woohoo.

Kat

« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2000, 08:42:04 PM »
Denmark cheese..eh? Thought it woulda been marbled cheese...

« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2000, 09:13:15 PM »
Mr. Face, I bet he has a double jointed thumb or better yet, a double jointed elbow.  That would be weird.

« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2000, 09:13:58 PM »
Well lets see here

« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2000, 09:14:50 PM »
#100 here.

Mr Face, you should make an appearence in Mario Tennis.  

Kat

« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2000, 11:32:32 PM »
Congradulations, TRM, you're tha 100th reply on my crappy 'lil post~And what's more I'll be willing to be other people like me are jealous for the fact that not only are you the 100th reply on this post, but also the first person to reply 100th outta then entire forum. And thouse same jealous people are also probably kicking themselves in the rear for not thinking of just replying for tha hell of it, to just get to reply 100. ^_^ Hey, I'm smart...

« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2000, 08:49:21 AM »
Yes you might be right.  Of course, I got the idea of that from another board I used to go to.

« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2000, 02:54:21 PM »
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet...
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2000, 02:56:47 PM »
Just for fun, and to elongate this thread even more:

How many posts does everyone have?

Yes, add up the totals from all of your aliases... : )

->-"I wish that it need not to have happened during my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf. "And so do all who live to see such times.  But that is not for them to decide..."-<-
Someone set up us the bomb!

Print