Print

Author Topic: Most TV is crap  (Read 22712 times)

« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2007, 09:19:45 PM »
I saw that show Wayside. I loved the books in middle school, but I was disappointed because the character designs were completely unlike how they appeared in the books (which I was accustomed to) and it lacked the witty, bizarre atmosphere perceived in the books. The 19th story did come up in the one episode I saw, though.

« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2007, 05:09:10 AM »
I have always thought tv is rubbish and it will always stay thet way! I like docter who and robin hood though

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2007, 07:04:14 AM »
Doctor Who is indeed one of the best shows on the small screen. Ever.
Edit: Yeah, Chup was right :/
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 09:17:29 PM by SolidShroom »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2007, 11:22:37 AM »
Wait, isn't the silver screen movies?
That was a joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2007, 11:26:12 AM »
Yes.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2007, 12:43:25 PM »
What? They didn't make a Doctor Who movie yet? This is madness!
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2007, 01:14:18 PM »
They made two theatrical movies unrelated to the series featuring Daleks and some guy actually named Dr. Who in the '60s and one TV movie in the '90s. I'm actually not sure how good an actual movie would turn out.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2007, 02:41:59 PM »
So...it's not about Dr. Who...and it's about Dr. Who stuff, starring a guy named Dr. Who, but who isn't Dr. Who? Wha?
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2007, 03:44:38 PM »
The main character of the Doctor Who TV show is not named Dr. Who.
The main character of the movies is, and he's also a completely different character. But it is loosely based on Doctor Who stuff, yes.
That was a joke.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2007, 09:57:45 AM »
MAJIDE TIME! Man, I absolutely LOVE Bobobo-bobo-bobo. It's hilarious with plenty of random things to keep you entertained. I also watch One Piece and Naruto, which also are great shows in my opinion. However, those only show up on Toonami every Saturday. On weekdays, I just watch whatever is on, but if it's something I don't like, I change the channel. I don't think that TV started getting bad since 2003, considering that most of my favorite shows were still on then.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2007, 11:28:46 PM »
I agree, most TV here in America sucks. Anime and Doctor Who are where it's at. (And maybe mystery/comedies like Monk and Psych.)
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Johnny_Macho

• was_shot three_times
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2007, 11:05:02 PM »
I like some T.V. Shows, I'm not a big fan of reality shows though. I mostly watch the Simpsons, Scrubs, south park, and that 70's show. I like alot of others, but those would be my top 4.
"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, But I'm a little glowing friend, But really I'm not actually your friend, But I am" - They Might Be Giants, 'Birdhouse in your soul'

« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2007, 03:50:35 PM »
I remember when parents and children were able to come together to watch something interesting, such as the 7 or 8 o' clock movies, or even Looney Toons.

I really liked the old days, but I'm fine with the newer generation of shows.

Every generation grew up on something different, and today's generation is growing up on radically different stuff than what we grew up on.

Print