Print

Author Topic: Getting Easier?  (Read 6668 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2006, 05:20:44 PM »
I never really understood the CC thing.
I hope New SMB is just as difficult as SMB or SMB3: those provide a challenge, but they're not overly easy. Also, I hope there are mid-world savepoints: completing 10 levels without saving isn't going to be easy..

Edit: Also, this is off-topic, but I can't find anywhere else to put it. How come I can't post in most of the forums, unless I reply to another post?
I'm probably worse than you at playing Mario games...
But what do you expect?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2006, 05:44:50 PM »
You're still new.  You just have to wait a little while.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2006, 05:57:07 PM »
Welcome to the forums, Jouw. CC stands for cubic centimeter, which is used as a measurement of engine size. Larger ones are more powerful.

Also, you need 25 posts before you can post topics. But please don't make useless spam posts until then.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 05:03:23 AM »
Welcome to the forums, Jouw. CC stands for cubic centimeter, which is used as a measurement of engine size. Larger ones are more powerful.

Also, you need 25 posts before you can post topics. But please don't make useless spam posts until then.
Okay, thanks.
I always found the GP's hard. MKDS is worse, considering none of the starting 4 cups have 4 courses that I like. All of them have one or two courses that I hate.
I prefer to play in the VS, Battle and Time Trial modes though.
I'm probably worse than you at playing Mario games...
But what do you expect?

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 10:14:27 AM »
And for some more trivial knowledge GP stands for Grand Prix ( any of several competitive international road races for sports cars of specific engine size over a usually risky course ).
Senior Mariology professor

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2006, 10:58:37 AM »
I already knew that.  And I think M&L: PiT is very easy.  I mean I actually beat it yesterday.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2006, 06:13:10 PM »
Is it a quick game or just not challenging?
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2006, 06:28:14 PM »
Roughly comparable to Superstar Saga in length, but maybe a little easier because of how much damage even the most basic Bros. Items can do.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2006, 06:33:04 PM »
Bros. Attacks did uber damage if you knew how to do them correctly on level 3. Advanced Bros. Attacks also lowered stats and other thngs similar.Ice Flowers lowered all stats though...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2006, 06:25:12 PM »
Yeah but if you have a quick finger and eyesight, you can own very hard with Red Shells and Copy Flowers.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2006, 03:15:43 PM »
I did up to 600 damage with Copy flowers.

Print