Print

Author Topic: The Toon Discussion Thread  (Read 77557 times)

« Reply #270 on: October 01, 2006, 02:48:25 PM »
I never mentioned my favorite shows. I like watching anime most of the time. Especially Naruto and Bleach.

« Reply #271 on: October 01, 2006, 07:38:57 PM »
I like certain anime shows such as Dragonball Z,Kirby Right Back at ya and a few others that I can't remeber right now.

Hey, I like the Kirby anime, too! :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #272 on: October 01, 2006, 08:29:16 PM »
I like certain anime shows such as Dragonball Z,Kirby Right Back at ya and a few others that I can't remeber right now.
`

Hey, I like the Kirby anime, too! :D

As do I. Back when it was first annouced, I was very excited about it because I was a huge Kirby fan (and I still am, too). When I finally saw it sometime during the September of '02, I was all, "WTD is this!? This isn't Kirby!" I still watched it though, and as I matured, I grew a liking to the series' different style and departure from the game's story.

Recently, 4K!ds dubbed some of the never-before seen episodes. I saw one. It was the episode where Dedede and Bun (Tuff) get cavaties. I liked it.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #273 on: October 01, 2006, 08:31:19 PM »
I dunno, the lack of music from the games (which was present in the Japan version), Kirby no longer having the ability to speak english (also in the Japan version), King DeDeDe being more of a bad guy than he was in the games, and Metaknight's Spanish accent kinda killed it for me.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 06:42:27 AM by The Chef »

« Reply #274 on: October 02, 2006, 06:08:57 AM »
I don't like the Kirby anime SO much.I've actually started like these shows less.

I don't watch Kirby RBAY that much.Same thing with Dragonball Z.
"A winner is you"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #275 on: October 02, 2006, 05:58:23 PM »
Kirby speaks English in the Japanese version? I would have expected Japanese, if anything. (Apparently, he only speaks very rudimentary Japanese in the anime.)

I feel that Nintendo Bros.' opinion is the first one which I can without any bad feelings say is very stupid. Especially since he gives no reason for it and acts stupid.
That was a joke.

« Reply #276 on: October 02, 2006, 06:17:37 PM »
it's gay to me.
Okay, now you're doing that just to spite me, aren't you? I told you to stop using that word in that way once upon a time, yet you CONTINUE to use it that way. Stop it! There are plenty of better words you can use to express disgust for something.

And Vid, why don't you shut up beacuse its my OPINION. Keyword there, fella. :P
Nah. This is a forum, opinions are going to be argued. If you don't want your opinion to be argued, DON'T COME HERE. :)

I find the way you express your "opinions" to be idiotic, and I argue them because I cannot respect yours, because you cannot respect mine. :D
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #277 on: October 02, 2006, 06:50:09 PM »
Okay, I hate anime beacuse it's my OPINION and it's gay to me.
I don't see how all of that specific subject appears to you as homosexual because that's such a broad subject, and I really disagree because it's completly untrue and you only use "gay" as an a way to make it sound bad though it would e easier to simply say you don't like it because you dislike something, so just say what you don't like about it and find a better word to describe why you hate it.
I'm a horrible person.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #278 on: October 02, 2006, 06:58:59 PM »
If we're using sexual orientation to represent our feelings for things, my opinion is that anime is totally straight.

« Reply #279 on: October 02, 2006, 07:06:19 PM »
It's not that I hate Nintendo Bros. or anything, it's just his opinions and comments really do sound stupid. I think if he gave a valid reason, I'd agree with him, but so far, all he has been able to do is explain how "gay" it is.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #280 on: October 02, 2006, 09:32:11 PM »
It's funny, he attacks our opinions, but when we attack his, he goes all "HEY IT'S MY OPINION SHUT UP".

Quite a baby, if I ever saw one.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #281 on: October 02, 2006, 09:32:56 PM »
it's gay to me.
I fail to see how Japenese animation is homosexual.

« Reply #282 on: October 03, 2006, 05:56:06 AM »

Could you explain how you think anime is gay? I, personally, wouldn't ever call something "gay" (I'd call it "stupid"), but I'll make an exception for you if you elaborate on how you think anime is "gay". Here's an example:

Quote from: Some Person
I dislike anime because *reason for disliking anime goes here*

In the modern world, you're not going to get very far in life if all you say to back up your opinion is, "Hey, it's my opinion. Don't argue with it!"

I'm just saying whenever you state an opinion, to explain your reasoning for it right afterward.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #283 on: October 03, 2006, 03:22:45 PM »
There's this new cartoon on, Viva Pinata, it's probably one of the greatest cartoons since the Pokemon anime. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viva_Pi%C3%B1ata_%28TV_series%29
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #284 on: October 03, 2006, 04:17:25 PM »
And GiftedGirl manages to bring all of what we were saying to a screeching halt.
That was a joke.

Print