Print

Author Topic: Most ANNOYING Moments in Mario Kart Games  (Read 34264 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2006, 06:27:50 PM »
Daisy's expression in the second panel is priceless. I do find her voice annoying.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 09:35:31 PM »
I hate how CPU players never directly use items on each other, just on the human player. For example, if you're in 3rd and the 2nd place (CPU player) has a red shell, it will throw the shell backward at you instead of forward at the CPU ahead of it.

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 10:06:09 PM »
Daisy and Batman... who'd ever thought they would be a couple?

Another annoying moment in the Mario Kart are those blasted staff times in MK:DS. The staff are just too good! You have to memorize and perfect the entire course in order to have a slight chance at beating them. I've only beaten one staff time, on Bowser's castle.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2006, 01:10:48 AM »
Snaking my friend. I haven't been working at those staff ghosts, so  I've only beaten the ones for Figure-8 Circuit,
Comma.
That's all. Wow. I've unlocked a ton but quite a few I've lost to by about ten seconds.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2006, 01:05:44 PM »
Hahaha, MB. Nice.

Basically, any time where you're winning and someone way behind messes you up because CPU assistance in all Mario Kart game is skewed way too much fits into this category.
~I.S.~

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2006, 01:28:54 PM »
I hate in MKDS those stupid Bullet Bills! If a CPU has one, it crashes through all racers including me EVERY time. Another thing that annoys me is on Rainbow Road (MKDS) when you get to the loop-de-loop and you fall off, you sometimes will be automatically last.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2006, 01:44:52 PM »
I never get in trouble with bullet bills, and the only go on the center of the track so I avoid them easily by moving off to the side. No, the REAL item that's annoying is the Blue Shell.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2006, 02:46:53 PM »
SMK-Rainbow Road
MK64-The AI and Toad's Turnpike on EXTRA
MKSC-The AI on the SMK Bonus tracks
MKDD-Constant voice looping and Blue Shells
MKDS-Lag on Wi-fi, Disconnectors.

It's possible to dodge a Blue Shell in Mario Kart DS. When I mean dodge, really, I mean it. No hitting a bananna to spin out and whatnot.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2006, 08:47:59 PM »
When you're playing battle mode on MK64, and you fire a red shell, but the person is behind you, so it hits you.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 07:06:19 PM »
Most annoying moments? The bloopers in MKDS.
[Signature removed, read the rules]

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 08:34:20 PM »
Hey SMBZ fan, I don't mean to be rude, but you  might wanna take that banner done.

*It's a freakin' cool movie though*
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Sqrt2

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 02:13:14 AM »
Blue shells in MKDD/MKDS

Bowser Castle MKDS - If you get attacked on the rotating pipe part of the course
MKDS - Get hit by a lightning bolt just before you are about to reach a jump.
AA fanboy and proud!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 06:38:15 PM »
When you throw green shells carelessly, and bounce back at you.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2006, 06:30:30 PM »
MB:  Pure genius! 

Now for annoying moments in Mario kart...where do I begin?  Probably the most blatant screw-over of all time is the infamous blue-shell-prevents-you-from-winning-race.  Or maybe the difficulty of Special Cup on the original game.  I can't explain the elation I felt when me and my brother finally beat the game in a co-op effort.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2006, 05:59:45 PM »
Every time I'm online, I always get like, 2 or 3 blue shells... I still win though =)

Print