Print

Author Topic: Mario Party Masters  (Read 3523 times)

« on: July 07, 2001, 09:37:57 AM »
Just wondering. 1) is there anyone else in the Beaches area who goes to TMK, and 2) is there anyone out there who has gotten over 100 yards (in Bowser Toss for Mario Party 3) or over 52 yards (in Mecha-marathon for Mario Party 2)? Just asking because I seem to be a little too good at these games. By the way, My records are 98.54 Yards and 52.38 Yards respectively for Bowser Toss and Mecha-Marathon.
It"s lonely at the top.

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 11:52:24 PM »
Bowser toss: 101.35 yards mecha marathon: 58.57 yards
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 12:51:37 AM »
Ok, everyone, PLEASE don't flame this guy for bumping a 5-year-old topic, because frankly I'm sick of it when that happens (people flaming new people). Let's just get the topic locked or whatever and be done with it.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 01:39:10 PM »
Well, actually, he did contribute to the topic properly, which isn't really considered bumping. Anyway, I found the Bowser toss to be very difficult and I don't have Mario Party 2.

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 11:33:19 PM »
the bowser toss is fairly easy for me (mabey thats because ive played it over 70 times)
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 11:23:19 AM »
Old games rock! Especially the Mario Party Series. The toss isn't that hard ya know, just practice.
"I'm Mr. Lookalike"

Print