Print

Author Topic: LD's 5000th Post Giveaway!  (Read 33088 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 08:08:34 PM »
Oh once on the 'net there was a dude
He was a lizard and all was good
He posted a lot in TMK
and reached 5000 in Februar-ay
LD is so nice that he's offered a prize
To some lucky user and he never lies
If you win, what will it be?
A DS game or a game for the Wii?
But that's not important 'cause LD is great
So here's to LD, the one we all love to have as one who can moderate.

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 08:10:46 PM »
222 So far... Oh wait... Now 223 :S

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 08:23:22 PM »
What are you talking about?
I asked something that was already answered, so I edited my post....
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 08:36:07 PM »
[generic post]

Pick me plox.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2007, 08:48:10 PM »
Don't forgot that Boo_penguin likes you too.

<Boo_penguin> If you need a tool, ask for Lizard_da_cool
<Boo_penguin> third line of my rap
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2007, 08:48:37 PM »
I feel small and insignificant.  80 posts ;_; (81 posts now :D)  But then again I've only been around since November so most people have a head start on me.  Besides that, I have much homework and other stuff to do so I don't have time to read posts all day.  But wow, 5000 posts...  That's incredible.  That's like 2 per day....  which doesn't seem like all that much in a grand perspective.  Maybe I'll be about half that far by 2014...
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2007, 08:52:29 PM »
<Deezer> Lizard Dude: 5000 posts and 1 TMK update

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2007, 09:20:20 PM »
Can I get his song on itunes?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2007, 09:31:59 PM »
I'm posting because I feel this will be easier to win than the Nintendo Power contests.
This is a secret coded message.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2007, 10:01:27 PM »
Don't count me in the game giveaway.  After all, you already paid for the hotel we slept together in.  <-- I ended that sentence with a preposition just for you.

I'd be honored to receive a CT from the great LD though.  (Many of my CTs and sigs are plays on yours anyway.)

On the subject of the game giveaway, you might consider giving a gift certificate from a site like amazon or something instead of mailing an actual game.  When I did a few prizes on this board I had problems getting the prizes to some people because they were under eighteen and couldn't give out their addresses. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2007, 10:12:36 PM »
On the subject of the game giveaway, you might consider giving a gift certificate from a site like amazon or something instead of mailing an actual game.

Piggybacking on that: I don't suggest Amazon for an online gift certificate choice. I have had many problems in the past (and no, not just the Mario Kart thing, Luigison. No hard feelings about all that) with Amazon's online stuff and emails have gotten lost, etc. Just suggesting.

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2007, 10:21:28 PM »
Wonderful prizes, you say?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2007, 10:23:12 PM »
I'm totally posting in this thread.
That was a joke.

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2007, 01:17:38 AM »
<Deezer> Lizard Dude: 5000 posts and 1 TMK update
XD I know, I know. A little more patience please, Deezer.

On the subject of the game giveaway, you might consider giving a gift certificate from a site like amazon or something instead of mailing an actual game.  When I did a few prizes on this board I had problems getting the prizes to some people because they were under eighteen and couldn't give out their addresses. 
Yeah, I'm being free-form with this. First I'll see who wins and what they want, then do whatever I can to accomodate them from there.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2007, 01:49:21 AM »
I think you missed your chance, LD.

[11/01, 23:56:41] Note to LD: Do some sightings databasin' plz
[01/16, 03:19:06] Note to LD: Send me some freakin' sightings
[01/29, 01:47:49] Note to LD: FIRED

I've done more sightings than you have! I've provided two new ones within the past month! And that's not even my domain here!

[01/29, 02:12:36] MegaByte-away: hey Sapph, guess what your new job is
[01/29, 03:27:39] Sapphira: XD  OH SNAP >_<
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 01:54:44 AM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print