Print

Author Topic: Fake LoZ:OoT Cheats  (Read 9259 times)

« on: April 22, 2007, 01:21:20 PM »
Hi everyone! I make this because, well... for one, I really loved the whole "Fake SM64 Cheats" Thread, and I was thinking, "Well... what if there would be a thread like this..." Some funny ideas came up, so I decided to make it. Please don't sue me! ;)

Okay, here's a quick example...

Get a secret ending.

Okay, start a new file, call it "Fire" play the game up until you go to the Deku Tree's dungeon. Play it untill you find a torch, take your stick, catch it on fire. then beat the entire dungeon and exit, with your stick still burning. The Deku Tree will say, "AHHH!!! DON'T CATCH ME ON FIRE!!" You can either catch him on fire, or put your fire away and play the game normaly... but if you catch him on fire, he'll die, but still give you the green stone thing... so you just beat the game, but instead of the ending movie, you'll see Young Link and the Deku Tree's sprout... thing. Young Link will then wack the Sprout with his Boomerang. The sprout will then say, "AGGGHHH!!!! Why'd you WACK ME!!" Then explode.

Good job, you unlocked a secret ending!
Wheee...

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 11:02:49 PM »
Call your profile "Sonic" and a message will pop up saying "You are using this name against copyright laws, SEGA won't let you use it". Then a one hour movie that teaches you about Copyright Violation appears, which looks pretty dull.

You have seen a new cutscene!
Yo, I'm Matty Underscore G Thirty-Three!
And I need a freaking clue...

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 06:59:04 AM »
(Yay! Someone posted.)

Get the Pwnage Sword.

Play and beat the game, exactly 399 times. Then start a new file with the name PWN. Now, play the game normaly... all the way up to when you go to ganons castle. STOP!!! Get the Gorons Sword first!! This cheat is imposible without it!! Now, get to the top of Ganons castle, and when you fight him, instead of having to deflect projectiles, He'll challange you to a swordfight, but he will then draw the Pwnage Sword. Unless you have the Gorons sword, this is close to imposible. The Pwnage Sword has almost triple the range of the Master Sword. Defeat him, and grab the Pwnage Sword. Now defeat Ganon. You'll get to keep the Pwnage sword when you restart.
Wheee...

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 11:28:23 PM »
See a Metroid as a Enemy

Go to the Temple of Time as a child, but make sure it is just turning dawn when you enter.
You will see a cutscene where a plothole opens, with a Metroid coming out.

You will go back to gameplay and fight it. It is invincible and you can't leave the building, no matter what. If it latches on to you, you can't get it off, and you can watch Link die slowy...unless you have 1/4 of a heart remaining.

Another cutscene happens, where Samus comes and saves you...but rather wants to see you die!

You now have your Cartridge Corrupted and your save files are erased! You now can't save, too.

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 06:32:19 AM »
Beat the game, without trying.

Start a new file, now yank out the Cartridge, stuff it in the computer, and then utterly destroy it.
Wheee...

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 10:52:46 PM »
Kill Zelda

When you go to the Castle Courtyard to see Zelda for the first time, go ahead and hit her with your sword after the cutscene has ended. She will request a sword fight, but she really sucks, and your health will not get taken off.

Hit Zelda once and she will fall...literally...

Now play through the game and get the Master Sword.  The game will now be altered...a lot.

Hurrah, you made the game a bit like Fable!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 06:01:44 AM »
Wait outside the local bar for about 48 minutes. Talon will rush out, take your hat and vomit in it.
Congratulations, you can now wear the beer dispenser!

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 06:33:50 AM »
XD!!

Become "Super Link"

Go to the ranch. Fill all of your bottles with milk. Now drink em' all in a row. Link will grow 4 times larger, and he will have double the amount of hearts, he'll do tons more damage, plus he can destroy most enemys just by walking into it.
Wheee...

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 10:45:14 PM »
Get the Musical Ending

Complete the game with everything, no deaths, no unopened chests, no missing Heart Pieces, etc.

This must be done with all three files, all named Link.

After you beat the third file, Ganon will wake up and start dancing.

Then Link and Zelda (she won't appear if you kill her) will dance along to the Super Mario Bros. Super Show Theme, same with everyone in the game (including enemies) will do the ridiculous dance.

Horray, you have seen something weird!

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 03:44:49 PM »
The Musical File

Do Matty_G33's latest cheat, overwrite your first file, and name it- "Song" You can now play the ENTIRE game with EVERYONE dancing to the stupid song. Good job, you've made the game horribly annoying!
Wheee...

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2007, 02:00:19 PM »
Play as Luigi

Find the 'L is Real 2041' or 'Eternal Star' plaque in the Dodongo Cavern.  As an adult, bomb it 40 times.  It will shatter.  Make sure you have no fairies left, and kill Link.  Continue.  Luigi be like, "How did I get here?  Hello, out infront of the TV.  I'm gonna need your help.  Lead me through this strange place, please.  Just don't make me do anything I'll later regret."  Congratulations!  You are temporarily in control of Luigi!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2007, 03:50:09 PM »
Play as Mario

First, beat the game 300 times in 1 month. Then, as an adult, play a song, any side. Keep playing it, until a Stachild rises out of the ground, annoyed, and yells, "Hey! Stop playing that stupid song! Some of us are trying to get some sleep here!" and he'll go back into the ground. Play your song once more, and you'll hear him say, "That's it, I can't take this anymore..." and rise out of the ground to fight you. He's easy to beat: just hit him a couple times with the Master sword. However, if you kill him, he's gone for good and thus will make it impossible to complete this cheat. Instead, let him defeat you. Once Link's dead, a message comes on screen to notify you that Link is permanently dead, and to play on another file. Turn off the N64 and remove the OoT cartridge. Then, grab your Super Mario 64 cartridge and a hammer. Take the Zelda cartridge and lay it on top of the Mario cartridge, then repeatedly bash the cartridges with a hammer until their circuitry fuses together to make a new cartridge. Take this new cartridge and put it into the N64. Turn on the game and go to the file select screen. You'll notice the file that Link died on will have all of it's files erased and is re-named "Mario". Congratulations! Your now start off in the kokiri village as Mario! Granted, after 5 seconds of playing as Mario, the game will freeze, so enjoy those 5 seconds! This cheat can also be done in Majora's Mask.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2007, 11:00:06 PM »
Get The Triforce

Haha, just kidding.  Not even fake cheats can do that.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2007, 11:14:28 PM »
Meet Fred Savage and play as Jman

Go to your house (Adult), then look out the window. Jman and Fred Savage will prepare to fire a cannon ball at you. Link will die and your view will be on Jman.

You can also use the Pwnage Sword!

Your new quest involves collecting Fred Savage Movies to help stop the plotholes and help Mario and Sonic!

Matty_G33

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2007, 11:18:48 PM »
Easy Enemy and Boss Fights

Do Masher101's Musical File Trick. When you name it Song, hold down C> and you will be asked to name it again. Enter Link or else it won't work.

The bosses will dance, and expose their weakness. You can now easily kill them!

For some reason, Ganondorf dances to the "Mexican Hat" ringtone and is much easier than the first boss itself.

Congrats, you have made the game TOO easy!

If you name the file "Sonic" while you must enter  the second name, you will see him dance to the "Mexican Hat" ringtone.

You have a new cutscene!

Make the Battle with Ganondorf Dramaticly like Star Wars

Beat the game with Jman once. Play through the game with Link until you get the light arrows.

Sheik will come in and Transform into Zelda, and says "I would give you these Light Arrows, but they are made out of light bulbs, seeing I got the order wrong." "Would've been a light snack for Ganondorf anyways." says Link, speaking for the first time. "I'll like to give you THIS!"

Zelda will give a metal rod. Link will press the button on it and a green light will come out of it.
You got the Lightsaber! This nifty weapon will make enemies run away!

Ganondorf will appear, eating light bulbs, and pulls out a red lightsaber. "U r guna geT pwned u n00b!" You will fight him, but remember: he is easy to beat, but you take alot of damage from each hit he gives.

If you lose, your cartridge will blow up with your N64. If you win, you get to see a list of every cheat in the game, accesible from the menu.

Congrats, you have the lightsaber and you got all the cheats!

Print