Print

Author Topic: When Dinosaurs Dream II/ You Choose The Ending!  (Read 5369 times)

« on: April 30, 2007, 04:09:02 PM »
Yes... that's right. I've created a new story based on the original story that I loved quite a bit. But sadly, when I had the chance to write it myself, It died... mostly. So I made this. ^.^ (Don't sue me though, Paper Luigi >.<)

One day, in a small house in the land called the Mushroom Kingdom, was a small Dinosaur like creature named Yoshi. He's just waking up...

"Ugh... wha- what just happened?" Mumbled Yoshi, as he turned around in bed, being woke from a dream. "Man... that was a strange dream..." He mumbled yet again as he sat up, his eyes still closed. "Wha... What time is it..." He mumbled to himself as he cracked his eyes open, staring at a clock across the room. "10:00... PM?!" Screamed Yoshi as he jumped out from bed. "I'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR AN ENTIRE DAY?" He yelled as he searched under the bed for his boots. "I can't believe it... It felt as if I'de been asleep only for an hour or so... Maaan... Mario's gonna be mad..." He mumbled as he slid on his boots and ran into his kitchen. "Ugh... so hungry... guess that's what sleeping for an entire day can do to you..." he said as he opened up his fridge and grabed some bread, ham, and cheese. "Guess I'll just make my sandwich, run to Mario's house, explain why I didn't show up for Tennis practice..." he said as he slapped on the ham and cheese onto a slice of bread. "Ie Gota G't Ta Maros Hose" He said, mouth full of sandwich. Running out the door, Yoshi ran and ran. (Mario's house was only about a couple blocks away...) Untill he found the giant castle owned by the plumber. "How does a poor fat plumber end up owning a mansion..." Thought Yoshi as he walked up to the door. "Hmm... maybe I shouldn't disturb him at this time at night... But if I don't give an explanation, he'll just yell at me... Hmm"

What Should Yoshi Do?

A. Knock on the door
B. Ring the doorbell
C. Make as much racket as possible
D. Go home
Wheee...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 04:49:31 PM »
He should D. Go home.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 05:08:49 PM »
(Yay... A poster)

"Meh... Forget this guy, I'm just going to go home and play some Wii-" Said Yoshi as he suddenly tripped on somthing on the floor. "Oww! What the..." He said, rubbing his nose as he looked for what he tripped on, but saw a long, purple leg sticking out. "Aghh... Waluigi! What are you doing at this hour at Mario's house?" Yoshi said as he grabbed the thin leg and pulled out Waluigi from a nearby bush. "Heh... that's exactly what I was going to ask, after I triped you, of course..." He said, in his high, annoying voice. "Uh... yeah, but why are you here triping me at... *looks at watch* 10:57 PM?" Mumbled Yoshi loud enough so that Waluigi could hear. "Hmph... Ya' know what?" Mumbled Waluigi as he turned to leave. "I'm just going to keep this than..." mumbled Waluigi, as he brandished a strange shiney looking coin. "Huh? What are you talking about? Hey! that's MY coin!!" Yelled Yoshi as he jumped up to grab the coin that Waluigi was holding high in the air. "Yeah, that's right, jump for it!" Said Waluigi as Yoshi jumped up and down, trying to grab the coin. But unfortunatly, he wasn't tall enough. "Give... it... to... me!" Yoshi yelled, saying a word on every jump. "Hahahaha!! No!" Laughed Waluigi as he raised it even higher. "Fine then!!!" Yelled Yoshi as he kicked Waluigi in the stomach, making him scream in pain. "Oww!!! You stupid freak!! If you wan't this, GO GET IT!!!" He said, as he flung the coin as far as he could, into Mario's window... Which cracked. "No!!" Thought Yoshi as the lights turned on in Mario's castle. "Hehehe..." Said Waluigi as he walked away. "I need to get out of here..." Said Yoshi, as he saw Mario's head apear from the cracked window that just opened...

What should Yoshi do...

A. Run for it!!
B. Hide
C. Go after Waluigi and beat him up
D. Pick up your coin
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 05:10:33 PM by Masher101 »
Wheee...

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 05:49:04 PM »
Beat up Waluigi!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 07:20:04 PM »
"Rrrr..." Yoshi was now extreamly angry, luckily Mario hadn't seen him. When he saw that the coast was clear, he stormed after Waluigi. "WALUIGI!!!" He yelled as he spotted the tall purple guy. "I AM SO GOING TO KICK YOUR A-" He was yelling untill he noticed somthing weird... Waluigi wasn't moving... he was just standing there... "Hey?! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" Yelled Yoshi as he walked up closer to Waluigi. But then, he saw somthing that startled him, a vast sheet of darkness was on the floor, exactly where Waluigi was standing. "Waluigi? ... I wonder what this stuff is..." He said as he bent over to get a closer look at the darkness. "Yoooshii..." Said Waluigi in an eriee cold voice. "Yooooshiiii...." He said again. "Wha... What?!" Said Yoshi, as he stood up straight and backed away from Waluigi. "Yoooosssshhhiiiii..." He moaned again, slowly turning. "...This isn't right..." Mumbled Yoshi, as he saw Waluigi's face, he was staring a blank stare, straight at him, his eyes were a blank white, his mouth was moving as if he was having a furious conversation, but no words were coming out... "Yoooooossshhhiiiii... Iiiii Haaaveee Reeeettuuuurrrnnnnedd..." said Waluigi, in the same, eriee voice. "Returned... fro-from where?" Said Yoshi, his heart beating quickly. "It's only a trick... It's only a trick... It's only a trick..." Yoshi thought, over and over in his head. "Yoooooshhhiiii... The dreams... I will haaaaunnnnttt theeeemmm..." He said again in the cold, chilling voice. "What...? The dreams? My dreams?" Mumbled Yoshi, forgeting to repeat his "It's only a trick" phrase, his heart skipping beats, he was shaking. "Theeeee Dreeeeeaammmssss..." Mumbled Waluigi as the darkness he was standing on slowly slid away. "...That... was... freaky..." Mumbled Yoshi, as Waluigi fell over, he seemed to have fainted...

What Shall Yoshi Do Now?

A. Help Waluigi
B. Chase the darkness
C. Go Home
D. Go To Mario's House
Wheee...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 07:27:06 PM »
Go to Mario's house!

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 07:10:56 AM »
Yoshi turned around, and ran back to Mario's house. "Man... I've got to tell Mario, 11:00 PM or not!" Yoshi said, when he reached the door. "HEY!!! MARIO!!! THERE'S SOMTHING GOING ON!!" Yelled Yoshi. "COME OUT HERE!! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMTHING!!!" He shouted up at the cracked window, releived to see the lights come on. "HEY!!" Yoshi said as Mario stuck his head out the second time. "WHAT DO-A YOU THINK-A YOU'RE DOING-A!!??" Screamed Mario as he saw Yoshi. "THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU'VE WOKEN ME TONIGHT!!! GO AWAY!!" Mario screamed, his face turning red in anger. "But! Wait!!!" Said Yoshi, but he was too late. Mario was simplly ingnoring him. "Ugh... what a grouch..." Yoshi mumbled as he sat down. "I'm not tired at all..." Mumbled Yoshi, his hand on his chin. "What should I do..." He mumbled, looking around. "Oh! I forgot about this!" He mumbled as he grabbed his coin. "Now, off to... Uh..."

A. The Park
B. My House
C. The Lake
D. Nowhere
F. A Secret Place ^.^
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 05:34:31 PM by Masher101 »
Wheee...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 01:05:34 PM »
Yoshi should D. Help Waluigi..... Oh wait.

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 05:40:01 PM »
Okay, I edited it.
Wheee...

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 07:46:35 PM »
C the lake to think about the shadow.
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 05:56:36 AM »
Masher101 isn't here anymore, and this story has been long dead.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 03:39:20 PM »
Much like the first one. :(

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 06:06:57 PM »
Then where IS he?

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 06:26:30 PM »
He's...not here. We don't know.

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 06:43:30 PM »
O- :D
^
|
Idea!

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 12:05:49 AM »
Bleh, after a long period of being tired of posting on these fourms... I might as well bring this story back from the grave. :/

"Man... what was that all about..." Yoshi said, walking slowly towards the only place he knew he could get tranquility. The lake. "Three dreams... He'll haunt... three..." He said quietly, sitting on the edge of the water, staring at his reflection. "Who, or what, would want to haunt my dreams?" He mumbled quietly. "And what was with that odd darkness... I mean... it was as if a giant shadow loomed overhead..." He muttered, picturing it in his head. "Man... I just... I just need to... sleep..." He muttered, standing up again. "But... should I go to sleep...? Or..."

A. Just go to sleep already!
B. Maybe you should go help Waluigi...
C. Go investigate! You don't need sleep!
D. Bah! I can think of my OWN option! (Other?)
Wheee...

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 12:45:50 AM »
C. Yoshis are nocturnal... and yes I did just make that up.

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 06:38:56 PM »
"That shadow... it was headed north..." Mumbled Yoshi, as he walked slowly down the sidewalk. "That's the direction of Bowser's castle...!" He said, suddenly quickening his pace. "Ah-HA! I knew Bowser was behind all of this! Now... to go and kick the answers out of him!" Yoshi said, running past Mario's house.

Okay, so... yeah. My recent absence was because I was too friggen stuborn to say "I'm too lazy to post every day, and I forgot to post. So I just stopped coming" Last time I went off, (Or, took a vacation...) I came back for a little while. This time, however... I'm just coming to say, I'm NOT going to be on as much as I used to, I'll probably take huge breaks, like before, coming and posting whenever I get bored. Now... To anyone who cares, You can take over this story. I don't want it to die, but It'll probably die anyway. :/ Okay, okay. Now that I've described it, you'll know WHY I'm not there.
Wheee...

Print