Print

Author Topic: I NEED HELP  (Read 4643 times)

« on: July 09, 2007, 10:05:07 AM »
I WAS TRYING TO PLAY EVERY GAME ON VNES AND BEAT IT BUT I GOT STUCK ON MARIO IS MISSING! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WHERE YOU SEE THE TELEPHONE IN THE BOX

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 10:07:17 AM »
You're actaully playing Mario is Missing?

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 04:36:25 PM »
What's so bad about Mario is Missing?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 06:08:56 PM »
What's so good about constantly using green text?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

nodyarG

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 06:29:46 AM »
Green text is cool.'Nuff said. But seriously, what's so bad about Mario is Missing?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 08:00:11 PM by Deezer »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 10:13:32 AM »
It's right down there with all those other "edutainment" games, like Preschool Fun, or Time Machine. They're not even real Mario games!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 07:54:24 PM »
Mario's Time Machine (SNES) has great surfing music.
That was a joke.

nodyarG

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2007, 12:30:18 PM »
Okay, I get what you're saying. It's just that I've never played it before, seeing as I don't have a NES/SuperNES.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 07:17:21 PM by Deezer »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2007, 12:45:37 PM »
So you're making claims about a game you've never played?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

nodyarG

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2007, 09:06:53 AM »
How am I making claims? I haven't even played the game! I'm not saying that it's good or bad. I'm just saying that I've never played it before.

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »
So you're making claims about a game you've never played?

I think he's asking "What's so bad about Mario is Missing," hoping that you'll give him the reasons as to why it sucks.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 12:10:47 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2007, 09:27:00 PM »
Who will break this drought of all-caps?  Not I!
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print